天哪
Good Lord!
我就说吧
What did I tell you?
关进醉汉拘留所
To the drunk tank!
我是无辜的
I’m innocent!
是那只大鸟干的 嘿 我只是路过 嘿 嘿
It’s the big bird that did it! I was just going home.
听着 先生们
Gentlemen. . .
在我们把案子调查清楚之前
Until we find out more about this tragedy,
不许走漏任何消息
I’m relying on you to keep this case. . .
明白了吗
confidential.
嗯 当然 先生 明白 是的 是的
Of course, sir.
千万要保密 尤其是媒体 是 先生 绝不会泄露一个字
Not a word to the press. – No, sir.
警♥察♥局长和当红舞♥女♥的死亡之舞
The Prefect and the Showgirl!
警♥察♥局长和当红舞♥女♥
Their Dance with Death!
首都出现凶猛的巨鸟 看报啦 《小巴黎报》头条新闻 看报啦
Get The Little Parisian today!
首都出现凶猛的巨鸟
Giant Bird Preys on the Capital!
首都出现凶猛的巨鸟
Get The Little Parisian!
怪物袭击高♥官♥ 警方一筹莫展
Monster Kills Prefect! Police Clueless!
快来看报啊 看报啊
Read all about it!
先生 给您
There you are, sir.
怪物袭击高♥官♥ 警方一筹莫展 快来看报啊 快来看呀
Monster Kills Prefect! Police Clueless!
哦 翼手龙 真太荒谬了
A pterodactyl? How grotesque!
为了增加销量 他们什么都敢说
They’ll do anything to sell their rag.
连《高卢报》都这么说 这样会引起市民恐慌的
Even Le Gaulois has run it. They’ll panic people, that’s all.
很有可能 现在人们都在谈这件事
Probably. It’s the talk of the town.
哦 代我去慰问一下 普瓦特勒诺可怜的遗孀
Send poor Pointrenaud’s widow our condolences.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
警♥察♥局长和舞♥女♥在一起NA Prefect with a showgirl, perhaps.
的确有可能可出现翼手龙
But a pterodactyl? In the 20th century!
您找我 先生
You sent for me, sir?

Yes.
给内务部打电♥话♥
Call the Interior.
喂 早上好 总统先生
Good morning, sir.
翼手龙的案子非常严重 这很可能是反政♥府♥主义者
This pterodactyl business sounds serious.
企图动摇政♥权♥的阴谋
It couId be anarchists up to their tricks.
立即调查 随时向我汇报
Look into it and keep me informed.
您尽管放心 总统先生
Leave it to me, sir.
给部长打电♥话♥
Call the Prefect.
哦 总理先生
Minister.
请你们立即调查翼手龙案
This pterodactyl business is dragging on.
总统这星期就要知道调查结果
The President wants resuIts this week.
我立刻去办 先生
I’ll take care of it, sir.
接警♥察♥总局
Call Police Headquarters.

Yes? – Dugommier?
迪克里 现在谁在调查翼手龙案
Who’s on the pterodactyl case?
呃 比林斯上尉
Captain Poissard.
名字这么难听 难怪一直没进展
Hardly surprising it’s going nowhere!
我们要更得力的人手
We need more energy.
换个人
A sleuth!
让他在七十二小时之内把案子查清
Give him 72 hours to obtain results.
我马上就去办 部长先生
I’m on the job, sir.
给我联♥系♥马先生
Get me Cheval!
看起来很活泼!
Look lively!
放心 我会处理好的 先生
You have 48 hours. – Consider it done, sir.
真是一团糟
What a mess!
这里是切瓦伊
ChevaI here.
哦 早上好 长官
Good morning, Commissioner.
我决定派你去调查翼手龙的案子
I’ve put you on the pterodactyl case. Don’t let me down.
别让我失望 这关系到我们的声誉
Our reputation’s at stake.
我会全力调查
I’ll do my best, sir.
我给你二十四小时
You have 24 hours.
呃 是 先生
Thank you, sir.
那玩意儿会从哪里来呢
Where’d an animal like that come from?
看看
Look. . .
原来不是这样的吗
It wasn’t like that.
当然不是 安德烈 我一直在精心地照顾它
Of course not, Andrej. This egg’s always been in my care.
到底出了什么事
What happened?
一位员工 发现玻璃碎了
Yesterday, an attendant noticed broken glass.
他以为是哪个参观者弄碎的
He blamed it on a careless visitor
所以就只是换了块玻璃
and simply replaced the glass.
真是太粗心大意了
People are so clumsy!
事情比这复杂得多
It’s more complicated than that.
仔细看看这些碎片 安德烈
Look at the remains of the shell.
剩下的蛋壳 大部分都还没有和羊膜分离
Most are still connected to the amniotic membrane,
那也就是说 这颗蛋很可能
as if the force that cracked the egg
是从
came from. . .
里面裂开的
The inside?
完全正确
Exactly.
嘿 这么说这颗蛋
But that would mean the egg. . .
它孵化了 安德烈
Hatched, Zborowsky.
经过一亿三千五百万年的漫长孕育
After 1 35 million years’ gestation,
它终于破壳而出 飞向天空
it emerged from its shell and flew away.
就从那里
Through there!
这样的话
In that case,
它是不是和今天报纸上说的翼手龙有关
could it be related to the pterodactyl in the press?
安德烈 你绝对是当警♥察♥的料
You’d have made an excellent policeman.
梅纳德教授
Professor Menard?
是我 我们是警♥察♥
Yes? – Inspector Caponi.
我能为你们做点什么
What can I do for you?
我们正在调查那只翼脚龙
I’m in charge of the petrodactyl case.
应该是翼手龙
Pterodactyl.
我就是这么说的
That’s what I said.
您的博物馆里收藏了很多古代的骨头
Seeing the bone collection in your museum,
所以我想您应该能帮上忙
I thought maybe you could help.
严格地说我是白垩纪的专家
I’m strictly a Cretaceous man.
有关恐龙的问题 我建议您去找侏罗纪的专家
I’d suggest you see a specialist in the Jurassic.
听着 我只有二十四小时破案
Look, I have 24 hours to solve this.
我可没空去侏罗纪山
I can’t go visiting Jura.
那样的话 我给您推荐一位巴黎的专家如何
Let me find you a specialist in Paris in that case.
感激不尽
Most kind of you.
对了
Say. . .
这个
That egg. . .
拿去 做大鸡蛋饼
It’d make a heck of an omelette.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
哦 好
Yes, of course.
好 如果有什么进展 我会通知您
I’ll keep you informed of developments.
非常感谢
Please do.
就这样
Goodbye.
进来
Come on. . .
别害怕 进来 进来
Don’t be scared. Come on.
进来 看我给你准备了什么
Look what I’ve got for you.
嗯 很香啊 来 进来
Smells good.
到了 先生
This is it, sir.
在楼上
Up there.
哦 很好
Excellent!
你去给我弄杯清咖 再找点小吃什么的
Fetch me a black coffee and something to nibble on.
空着肚子可没法思考 好的
I can’t think on an empty stomach.
还要吗
You want more?
啊 给你 宝贝 吃吧
Eat, my baby, eat!
真听话 好孩子
That’s good, my baby.
你 你好 有事吗
Yes? What do you want?
我是卡波尼督察 想问您几个关于二手龙的问题
I have some questions for you about the ferodactyl.
是 是翼手龙 先生
Pterodactyl, sir.
您是这方面的专家
I was told you’re a specialist.
是的 我的确是
Yes, that’s right.
不过现在
But this isn’t a. . .
我正准备要吃饭呢
I was about to eat.
那可真是太好了
Perfect, that’s our speciality.
哦 那么 各位请进吧
Well, please come in then.
天哪 这里可真暗
Goodness, it’s dark in here.
我的眼睛对光线很敏感
I’m very sensitive to light.
来吧各位 请坐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!