你也是癌症存活者啰?
you’re a survivor yourself, huh?

Yeah.
我切这条腿是有理由的
I didn’t cut this fellow off for the hell of it.
不过这也是个有效的减重方式
Although it does make an excellent weight-loss strategy.
腿其实很重的
Legs are very heavy.
你目前健康状况如何?
How’s your health now?
很棒 十四个月无癌症迹象
It’s great. NEC for 14 months.
– 真的? – 对
– Really? – Yeah.
– 太棒了 – 对
– That’s fantastic. – Yeah.
我很幸运
I’m very lucky.
听我说 古斯
Hey, listen, Gus.
你得了解 海瑟仍旧罹癌
You have to understand, Hazel’s still pretty sick.
而且她余生都会如此
And she will be the rest of her life.
她想继续跟你交往
And she’s gonna want to keep up with you.
她就是那种女孩 可是她的肺…
She’s that kind of girl. But the truth is, her lungs…
好了没? 古斯
Ready, Gus?
好了
Yeah.
那么 晚点见啰
All right. See you soon.
好的
All right.

Oh!
天气真好
Such a beautiful day.
是啊
Yeah.
你都带被你迷倒的对象来这吗?
Is this where you take all of your romantic conquests?
每次带到这就结束了
Every last one of them.
所以我才至今维持处子之身吧
That’s probably why I’m still a virgin.
你才不是处子之身
You are not still a virgin.
你说真的?
Are you really?
给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
看见这圆圈吗?
See this circle?
这圈代表处子之身的人
That is a circle of virgins.
而这圈…
And this…
代表独腿的十八岁男生
is 18-year-old dudes with one leg.
所以啰
Oh… So, yeah.
奇特的骨头 裘普范梨斯豪特创作
Funky Bones by Jeep Van Lieshout.
听来像荷兰人
He sounds quite Dutch.
没错
And he is.
和里克施密茨一样
Much like Rik Smits.
还有郁金香
And tulips.
吃三文治吗?
Sandwich?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
荷兰奶酪和蕃茄
Dutch cheese and tomato.
抱歉 蕃茄产自墨西哥
Sorry, the tomatoes are Mexican.
好大的胆子!
How dare you!
很酷对吧?
How cool is this?
利用骨头构成游乐场
They’re using a skeleton as a playground.
你想想吧
Think about that.
你还真喜欢象征
You do love your symbols.
关于这点 你大概在想…
Speaking of which, you’re probably wondering…
为何要坐在这吃难吃的奶酪三文治
why you’re sitting here eating a bad cheese sandwich…
和里克施密茨球衣男喝橙汁
and drinking orange juice with a guy in a Rik Smits jersey.
我的确想过这些问题
It actually has crossed my mind.
海瑟·葛蕾丝 你就像之前许多小孩…
Well, Hazel Grace, like so many before you…
我是怀着诚挚的情感这么说的…
and listen, I say this with the utmost of affection…
蠢笨地用掉自己的愿望
you used your wish moronically.
我们谈过了 我当时才13岁
Okay, we’ve been through this. I was 13.
安静 我正在发表伟大演说
Hush! I am in the midst of a grand soliloquy, here.
你当时年幼 易受影响…
You were young, impressionable…
当死神盯着你的脸…
the Grim Reaper staring you right in the face…
使你急着许下你并不想要的愿望
and it led you to rush into making a wish you didn’t really want.
但没读过《庄严的痛苦》的小海瑟
But, how could little Hazel Grace,
怎知她真正的愿望
having never read An Imperial Affliction…
是去阿姆斯特丹
know that her one true wish was to visit Mr. Peter Van Houten…
拜访彼得万豪顿
in his Amsterdam exile.
但我没有保留愿望…
But I didn’t save it, so…
幸好我保留了我的
It’s a good thing I saved mine.
你是说…
So, you’re saying…
我不是要把我的愿望送你 海瑟
I’m not gonna give you my wish or anything, Hazel.
如果你是这么想的话
If that’s what you’re thinking.
不过…
However…
我也很想见彼得万豪顿先生…
I, too, have an interest in meeting this Mr. Peter Van Houten…
我认为邀请把书给我读的女孩
and I don’t really think it would make much sense…
一起拜访他…
to meet him without the girl who introduced me
这样才有意义…
to the book in the first place…
对吧?
now, would it?
所以我和精灵谈过 他们完全同意
So I talked to the Genies, and they’re all for it.
一个月后启程
We leave in a month.
不是吧
No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
奥古斯都!
Augustus!
谢谢!
Thank you!
显然 他们… 我不知道他们是否经常这么做
Apparently, they… I don’t know if they do this that often,
但是他们也愿意带上我 而且…
but they’re willing to bring me, too, and…
那太棒了
That’s incredible.
海瑟 太美好了
Hazel, that’s so beautiful.
是啊
I know.
还有点疯狂
And a little insane.
哦 非常疯狂 这…这…这太疯狂了!
Oh, it’s super insane. It’s… It’s… It’s… It’s crazy!
– 嗯… – 是阿姆斯特丹!
– Well… – It’s Amsterdam!
他刚刚认识你…
He just met you…
– 我知道! – 他就把他的愿望送给你
– I know! – and he’s giving you his wish.
我们分享这个愿望 我们… 我是说 他…他…是的 我们分享它
Well, we’re sharing the wish. We’re… I mean, he… He… Yeah. We’re sharing it.
真好
That’s sweet.
除非…
Unless…
什么?
What?
他是你男朋友吗? 是…
Is he your boyfriend? Is that…
别说了!别…他不是我的…
Stop it! Do not… He is not my…
妈妈 说重点 我们在说阿姆斯特丹
Mom, focus, we’re talking about Amsterdam.
– 我非常喜欢她 我… – 停
– I like him so much. I… – Stop.
集中注意 拜托!我能去吗?
Pay attention. Please! Can I go?
是的 作为你妈妈 我喜欢这个主意
Right, as your mom, I love this idea.
而且… 我觉得我们应该问问玛莉亚医生
And I… I think we should talk to Dr. Maria.
好的
Okay.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但你刚说那个 正子断层扫描结果很让人鼓舞
But you said that the PET scan was encouraging.
正子断层扫描是让人鼓舞
Well, the PET scan is encouraging,
但我们不知道这种状态能持续多久
but we don’t know how long it will stay that way.
好吧 我不是去寻求政♥治♥避难 就几天 一次旅游而已!
Okay, I’m not seeking political asylum. It’s a few days. It’s a vacation!
– 是的 – 但如果你病了怎么办?
– It’s true. – What if you get sick?
还在外国?
In a foreign country?
阿姆斯特丹也有癌症医生
They have doctors in Amsterdam. And cancer.
并非所有癌症都是一样的 你的病历很特殊 海瑟
Well, not all cancers are alike, and yours is particularly unusual, Hazel.
除非有熟悉你病情的人陪着你
The only way I could ever authorize a trip like this
否则我不能同意这次旅行
would be if someone familiar with your case…
如果我妈妈也去呢?
What if my mom came?
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
如果你去呢?
What if you came?
我…我肯定会同意的 他们经费充足
I’m… I’m sure the Genies would hook it up. They’re loaded.
那也许行得通
That just might work.
然后就发生这件事
And then this happened.

Hey-

Hi.
– 嗨 – 没事的
– Hey. – You’re okay.
我怎么了?
So, what happened?
老样子
The usual.
肺积水导致缺氧
Fluid in the lungs preventing oxygenation.
医生放了管子进去
They put a tube in.
昨晚排出一公升半的液体
They drained a liter and a half last night.
好消息是…
The good news is…
肿瘤没有成长
no tumor growth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!