So sorry that I spent your wish on that asshole.
不是用在他身上 是用在我们身上
No, you did not spend it on him. You spent it on us.
海瑟、奥古斯都!
Hazel and Augustus!
真抱歉
I’m very sorry.
环境因素让他变得残酷
Circumstance has made him cruel.
我以为和你们见面能帮助他…
I thought meeting you would help him…
让他明白他的书能影响现实中的人
that he could see that his work has shaped real lives.
但…真的很抱歉
But… I’m very sorry.
要逛逛吗?
Perhaps we can do some sightseeing?
去过安妮法兰克之家?
Have you been to the Anne Frank house?
我不要跟那家伙去任何地方
I’m not going anywhere with that man.

No.
我没有邀请他
He is not invited.
抱歉这里没有电梯
I’m afraid there’s no elevator.
没关系
Oh. That’s all right.
楼梯很多
There are many stairs.
– 而且很陡 – 我行的
– Steep stairs. – I can do it.
– 海瑟 我们不必… – 我行的
– Hazel, we don’t have to… – I can do it.
走吧
Let’s go.
法兰克一家来自德国法兰克福
Frank’s family came from Frankfurt, in Germany.
安妮法兰克的日记会举世闻名
Anne Frank’s diary would become world famous.
这是个艰难的时期
It’s difficult in times like these.
奇妙的是我并未抛弃所有理想
It’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals.
那些理想看似荒唐又不切实际
They seem so absurd and impractical…
然而我紧握不放 因为我仍相信…
yet I cling to them because I still believe…
不管怎样 人性还是善良的
in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.
我绝不可能将我的人生建立在…
It’s utterly impossible for me to build my life…
可以吗?
Shall we?
– 好 – 好
– Yeah. – Yeah.
海瑟 我帮你提吧
Hazel, I’ll carry it if you want.
我自己来
I got it.

Wow.
这就是法兰克一家躲藏的书架
So this is the actual bookcase that hid the Frank family.
让我来
I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们太年轻无法处理这些问题…
We’re much too young to deal with these problems…
但问题却不断来到我们面前
but they keep thrusting themselves on us…
直到最后 逼迫我们想出解决之道
until, finally, we’re forced to think up a solution.
你还好吗 海瑟?
You okay, Hazel?
还好
Yeah.
别担心 慢慢来
Don’t worry, take your time.
抱歉
Sorry.
行吗?
Yeah?

Yeah.
我渴望骑脚踏车 跳舞 吹口哨 看世界…
感受年轻与自♥由♥ 1943年12月24日
然而 当我仰望天空…
And yet, when I look up at the sky…
我总觉得一切都将变好
I somehow feel that everything will change for the better.
而这场暴行 也将结束
That this cruelty, too, will end.
还好吧?
You Okay?
还行
Yeah.
海瑟 我觉得够了
Hazel, I think that’s enough.
你不必…懂吗?
You don’t need… You know?
我可以的
I got this.
一切都是理所当然的
All is as it should be.
神希望见到人们开心
God wishes to see people happy.
– 只要有希望的地方… – 海瑟
– Where there is hope… – Hazel.
就有生命
…there is life.
– 做得好 – 对
– Well done. – Yeah.
还好吗
You Okay?
还好
Yeah.
我们到了 你看
This is it, look.
行吗?
All right?
行 天啊
Oh, yeah. Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thanks.
法兰克家族的唯一幸存者是奥托
The only member of the Frank family to survive was Otto.
安妮的爸爸
Anne’s father.
在这样的时刻…
At such moments…
(安妮·法兰克)
我无法想到痛苦
…I can’t think about the misery…
反而想到仍然存在的美好
but about the beauty that still remains.
试着收复自己的幸福
Try to recapture the happiness within yourself.
想想你周围的一切美好事物
Think of all the beauty in everything around you…
保持愉快
and be happy.
好极了
Bravo.
我如同入睡一般陷入情网
I fell in love with him the way you fall asleep.
慢慢地 然后立即身陷其中
Slowly, and then all at once.
在膝盖的尖端有一点…
It just sort of ends right above where the knee would be…
逐渐减弱
and tapers off.
什么?
What?
我的腿
My leg.
先让你有个心理准备
You know, just so you’re prepared.
古斯…
Gus…
别想这么多
get over yourself.
等等
Wait.
不行 卡住了
I can’t, it’s stuck.
我好爱你 奥古斯都沃特
I love you so much, Augustus Waters.
我也爱你 海瑟·葛蕾丝
I love you too, Hazel Grace.
非常爱你
So, so much.
奥古斯都 我不能呼吸
Augustus, I can’t breathe.
没事的
It’s okay.
海瑟
Hazel.
你真美
You’re so beautiful.
够了
Stop.
不 你真的很美
No, you’re so beautiful.
我好幸运
I’m so lucky.
我好幸运
I’m so lucky.
最亲爱的奥古斯都… 处子之身
十八岁的独腿男孩…
海瑟·葛蕾丝敬上
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不敢相信你居然叫他王八蛋
I can’t believe you called him “douchepants.”
– 就是啊 – 真的吗?
– I know! – You did?
你怎么会这样说?
How did you come up with that?
不知道 自然脱口而出
I don’t know, it just came out.
我当时太生气了
I was so angry.
他简直是禽兽
What a monster.
妈 太糟了
Mom, it was awful.
然后呢?
Then what happened?
我们去了安妮法兰克之家
We went to Anne Frank House.
是吗?
Oh, you did?
– 很棒 – 有那么棒吗?
– It was really awesome. – Was that incredible?
超棒
It was so awesome.
再来呢?
And after that?
我们就四处走走
We just walked around.
挺不错的
That sounds lovely.
噢 天啊
Oh, my gosh,
我们还有几个小时 对吧?
we probably still have a few hours, right?
要去梵高美术馆吗?
Should we go to the Van Gogh Museum?
都行
Whatever you want.
没办法什么都做 不过…
Probably don’t have time to do everything, but…
反正你可以再来的
You’re just gonna have to come back, is all.
请你不要胡说了 好吗?
Could you just not be ridiculous right now, please?
海瑟 我没有胡说
Hazel, I’m not being ridiculous.
我只是保持乐观
I’m being positive.
兰卡斯特太太
Mrs. Lancaster?
是的
Yeah?
我能和海瑟独处一下吗?
Do you think Hazel and I can just have a little time alone?
没问题
Sure, Gus.
我去房♥间…
Um, I am gonna run to the room…
需要我的时候随时都能找我
and be ready whenever you guys want to do something.
想去走一走吗?
Want to go for a walk?
怎么了?
What is it?
在你进医院之前…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!