最后一个了
Last man!
Fitz 关掉探照灯 好吗
Hey Fitz! Turn off that searchlight, yeah?
我们用无线电联♥系♥了McCullough号♥
We were in radio contact with the McCullough,
他们说四个人殒命了 其余都获救了
They said they lost 4 men, but saved the rest.
Pollock Rip号♥的船长说他们…
The captain of the Pollock Rip sent word that they…
Cluff先生 是36-500号♥ 是Bernie
Mr. Cluff, it is 36-500, it’s Bernie.
联♥系♥上他们了
It’s right there on the radio.
查塔姆站 收到请回答
Station Chatham? Station Chatham, copy?
CG-36-500号♥ 这是查塔姆站
CG-36-500, this Station Chatham.
Webber 是你吗
Webber, is that you?
是的 是我 Bernie
Yes, Sir, it’s me. It’s Bernie.
我们从Pendleton号♥沉船上
We got 32… 32 survivors aboard
营救了… 三十二名幸存者
from… from the sinkin’ Pendleton, Sir.
查塔姆站 听到了吗
Station Chatham, do you copy?
36-500号♥ 这里是查塔姆站
36-500, Station Chatham,
你是说你的船上有三十二名幸存者吗
did you say you have 32 survivors on board?
他们救了三十二个人
They rescued ’em, they rescued 32 of them.
是的长官 三十二个
Yes sir, 32.
我们… 我们的罗盘丢了
We… we… we lost our compass,
所以不知道现在身在何处
so we don’t know where we are,
但我们会努力回去的
but we’re gonna try to make it back home.
没有罗盘可回不来
Can’t get back without a compass.
尤其在这种天气
Not in this weather.
他们回不来的
They’re not gonna make it back.
你们的罗盘丢了 Webber
You lost your compass, Webber?
不行 36-500号♥ 这里是Pollock灯塔船
Negative, 36-500, this is the Pollock lightship,
不要去岸边
do not proceed to shore.
我们在Pendleton号♥
We’re 5 miles northeast of
最后已知位置的东北方五英里处
the Pendleton’s last known location.
到我们这里来 完毕
Proceed to our position. Over.
CG-36-500号♥ 这里是查塔姆站
CG-36-500, Station Chatham,
前往Pollock灯塔船 转移所有幸存者 完毕
proceed to Pollock lightship and unload all survivors. Over.
他们又知道什么
What do they know, right?
对吧 Richie
Right, Richie?
CG-36-500号♥ 听到请回答
CG-36-500, do you copy?
如果他们知道自己的位置
If they know where they are…
就会说出我的位置
someone tell me where I am
因为我不知道我们身在何处
’cause I don’t know where the hell we are.
Webber 听到请回答
Webber, do you copy?
我不想再往外面走了… 不
I’m not headin’ out to sea… no.
这是查塔姆站 听到请回答
This is Station Chatham, do you copy?
刚把你们从一艘船上救下来
We just got you all off a… off a boat,
我们不想
so there’s no way we’re…
再把你们搁在海上了
we’re gonna get you all up there.
CG-36-500号♥ 这是查塔姆站
CG-36-500, this is Station Chatham.
Webber 我命令你
Webber, your orders are to proceed
向东北方向行驶五英里
five miles northeast
将幸存者转移到Pollock号♥
and unload all survivors onto the Pollock.
他好像切断了无线电 Cluff先生
Sounds like there’s a cut off his radio, Mr. Cluff…
他要按自己的方式来
he’s going it on his own.
Bernie Webber
Bernie Webber.
你料得到吗
What do you know?
他们要怎么样才回得来
How are they gonna find their way home?
他肯定关了无线电
He must have shut off the radio.
– 可怜的人 – 不敢相信怎么会这样
– Poor, poor boys. – I can’t believe this is happenin’.
车上还有东西没拿下来
Some more stuff in the car.
停电了
The power’s out.
整个城都停电了
The whole town, the power’s out.
– 比去年还糟糕 – 他们回不来了
– It’s worse than last year. – They’ll never make it.
咱们去码头吧
Let’s get to the pier.
没有罗盘你们是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us without a compass?
我们… 只是顺着海流走
We… we just jogged along with the seasonal currents.
可能比较幸运吧
I think we just got lucky.
– 是啊 – 是啊
– Yeah. – Yeah…
幸运
Lucky.
那你知道怎么回去吗
So, you know how you get home?
说实话 我也不确定
To be honest with ya, I’m not sure.
我… 没有听从上级的命令
Just… disobeyed all my ranking officers.
他们不了解情况 我比他们清楚一些 对吧
They don’t know, so I guess I… I’d better, right?
来的时候风是从左面吹来的
Had the wind on my left goin’ out,
我想 如果一直保持风在右面
Figure if I… . Keep it her on my right,
方向应该不会错
we oughta be headin’ the right direction.
我们只要跟随岸上的灯光
We just follow the lights onshore,
跟随岸上的一切灯光
follow all the lights onshore.
我们都靠你了 船长
Well, we are in your hands, Cap’n.
大家听着
Listen up.
我要向岸边前进
I’ll put the sea behind us.
让海水推着我们走 直到找到陆地
Just let it push us along, till we land up somewhere.
风暴… 风暴在逐渐平息 所以
The storm’s… the storm’s easing’ up, boys, so…
我们只需找寻岸上的灯光
we just look for the lights on the shore to guide us in.
即使要走到遥远的Nobska灯塔
Even if we have to go so far as Nobska Point.
也要往前走 我们一定会找到陆地的
So be it! We just gonna find land!
今天可是无比漫长的一天 对吧
Been one heck of a long day, right fellas?
的确如此
Yeah, it sure has!
但是你们要对我有信心
But don’t you give up hope on me now.
这船不错 会让我们度过难关的
It’s a good boat, she’ll get us through.
我们会把你们带回家 我们都会回家
We’ll get you home, okay? We’re all goin’ home.
我们相信你 船长
We’re with you, Skipper.
大家像她一样把车灯打开
Keep the lights on, like she’s doin’!
快点 开灯
Quick! Turn your lights on!
大家都把灯打开
Turn on the lights, everyone.
把灯打开 他们就能看到我们了
More light, so that they can see us.
看来我们已越过沙洲了
I think we made it over the bar.
是海潮把我们带过来的
That high tide carried us over!
看到了吗
You see that?
Fitz 打开探照灯
Fitz, turn on the searchlight.
– 看 看到了吗 – 是我们的人吗
– Look, you see that? – Is that our boys!
是他们吗
Is it them?
干得漂亮 Bernie
Well done, Bernie!
– 你做到了 Webber – 干得好 Webber
– You did it, Webber! – Well done, Webber!
36-500号♥正在靠近查塔姆码头
36-500 is now docking at the Chatham pier.
看来有三十二名幸存者 长官 再说一遍
There appear to be 32 survivors, Sir. Repeat,
共三十二人获救
we have 32 survivors.
很好
That’s right.
扔过来 孩子
Throw it, son.
好小子 Bernie
Atta boy! Bernie.
拉他们一把
Give ’em a hand.
– 见到你们真好 – 快上来
– Good to see you. – Get on up here.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
还以为再也见不到你们了
We never thought we’d see you again.
这位要冻僵了 给我件大衣
This man’s freezing, get me a coat.
快进去 里面暖和
Go on in, it’s warm inside.
去寄宿室吧
Let’s get you up to the lodge.
下一位 我抓住你了
Next up. Come on, now. I got you.
干得好 船长
Good job, Cap’n.
好样的 Bernie
Way to go, Bernie.
Webber
Webber?
Bernie
Bernie.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我们还是四月十六日结婚吗
Are we still good for April 16th?
– 是的 – 是的
– Yeah. – Yeah.
我替你请示过Cluff了
I asked Cluff for ya.
– 他说这只是一种形式而已 – 形式
– He said it’s just a formality. – Formality.
现在我知道了
Now I know, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!