– 跟谁谈 – Cluff
– Who? – Cluff.
你们的指挥官 他在哪儿
Your commanding officer, where is he?
我要知道Bernie在哪里
I want to find out where Bernie is,
我很担心他
I’m worried about him.
我们本该结婚的
We’re supposed to get married.
Miriam 没有哪个姑娘会像你这样…
Miriam, this isn’t what the other girls do…
妻子们都不会
or wives.
她们不会来这里 不会这样的
They don’t come in here, and they don’t do this.
那又怎样
So?
如果你愿意的话 我觉得…
If you want, I guess… you…
你可以在这里等着听消息
you can wait in here, listen to what’s going on.
坐吧
Sit down.
海潮涨起来了 会把我们推离沙洲的
Tide’s risin’, coulda work us off that shoal.
我们要硬冲了
We need to hit it hard.
是啊 只能这样了
Yeah, there’s no other way.
海浪
Wave!
你感觉到了吗 船在漂流
You feel that? She’s drifting.
舵柄一定坏了
Must’ve lost the tiller.
我们得减速
We gotta slow her headway
不然会错过沙洲的
or we’re gonna miss the shoal for good.
关闭调速阀 减小推进力
Close the governor valve, cut the propulsion,
锁紧锅炉
we gotta isolate the boiler.
里面的蒸汽都得留着
We gotta conserve everything she’s got left.
我跟你说了 这船就是走霉运
I keep tellin’ ya… this boat’s just bad luck.
这和运气… 没关系
It’s got nothing… to do… with luck.
查塔姆站 这里是CG-36-500号♥船 收到请回复
Station Chatham, this is the CG-36-500, do you copy?
这里是查塔姆站 36-500
This is Station Chatham, 36-500,
请汇报当前位置 完毕
what is your location. Over.
查塔姆站
Station Chatham,
我们… 我们现在正经过莫里斯岛
we are… we are now passing Morris Island,
到了通向查塔姆沙洲的航道 完毕
heading down the channel towards Chatham bar. Over.
越过沙洲是怎么回事
What’s it mean going over that bar?
Miriam 别这样
Now, Miriam, don’t do this to yourself.
为什么不让我问
Why not?
为什么 Gus
Why not, Gus?
如果我要和他共度一生 我就得知道
If I’m gonna be with him, I wanna know.
– 你就是那个穿着熊大衣的姑娘 是吗 – 对
– You’re the girl with the bear-coat, right? – Yeah…
没错 是我
Yeah, that’s me.
你要告诉我那里的情况吗
You gonna tell me what’s it’s like out there?
那片沙洲上的浅滩变幻莫测
Shoals on that bar are never in the same place twice.
海潮带着巨浪
Flood currents carryin’ them big ocean swells
遇到浅滩时
that rise up when they hit
会排山倒海般地冲击沙洲
the shallows crash up against that bar.
退潮也会对沙洲形成冲击
The outgoing tide crashes up against that bar.
那个人… 那个人不该让他们
That, uh… That man shouldn’t have sent them out
在这样的暴风雪天气去闯滩的
to cross that bar in a storm like this.
他们也许能调头回来
Maybe they can turn back,
也许在那之前就迷航了
maybe they get lost before.
但没法越过沙洲
Can’t get out.
你很了解Bernie 是吗
You know Bernie, right?
你知道他不会迷航的
You know he won’t get lost out there.
你知道 他一向遵守规则
You know he follows the rules.
是啊 我们都知道
Yeah, we know.
我们等下也会到码头去
We all going down to the pier soon,
看看有什么能做的
see if there’s anything we can do down there.
也欢迎你来
Welcome to come.
Miriam
Miriam
Miriam Miriam 回来
Miriam, Miriam, please come here.
Miriam
Miriam?
抱歉 请问您是Cluff中校吗
Excuse me, are you Commander Cluff?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是Miriam Pentinen Bernie Webber的女朋友
I’m Miriam Pentinen, Bernie Webber’s girlfriend,
我想请您命令Bernie回来
I want you to call Bernie back in.
他为了你来请求我
The girl he was askin’ me about,
你知道他要请求我什么吗
do you know what he was gonna ask me?
请求您批准我们结婚
For your permission to marry me.
这事你们俩加上上帝同意就行了
Well, that’s between you, him and your god.
让我批准只是走个形式
Asking me is just a formality
只要他愿意就可以娶你
he can marry you all he wants.
他不知道吗 不过你不能待在这里 小姐
Don’t he know that? But you can’t be in here, Miss.
是Bernie
It’s Bernie.
查塔姆沙洲就在正前方 完毕
Chatham bar dead ahead. Over.
36-500 这里是查塔姆站
36-500, Station Chatham,
请按指示向Pendleton号♥船尾前行
Proceed as directed, towards Pendleton stern.
我没听清 查塔姆站
I didn’t copy that, Station Chatham,
这里的海况很不好
the conditions hazardous.
你既然让他出去送死 为何还要批准我们结婚呢
Why give us permission if you’re sending him out to die?
胡说些什么 Gouthro 把她带出去
What the hell! Gouthro, get her out of here!
长官 从接到呼叫到现在
Sir, winds have gone from 40 to 60
风力已经从四十节增强到六十节
since the call first come in.
也就是说一小时内可能会增强到飓风
That’s gonna be hurricane strength in an hour.
Gouthro 他有令在身
Gouthro, he’s got his orders.
你带她出去
You get her out of here,
然后自己去睡觉
and you get yourself to bed,
你病了 不该待在这里
you’re too sick to be in here.
36-500号♥ 这里是查塔姆站 继续前进越过沙洲
36-500, Station Chatham, proceed over the bar.
重复一遍 继续前进
I repeat, proceed.
成功后 直接向南行驶
Once over, travel directly south.
雷达信♥号♥♥断断续续 但有一个点出现在
The radar’s intermittent but it’s showing a pip
Monomoy Point以东十到十二英里处
10 to 12 miles east of Monomoy Point,
向南行驶 完毕
moving south. Over.
查塔姆站 这里是500… 收到
Station Chatham, this is the 500… copy that.
大家说的我都听到了
I hear what everyone’s saying.
你根本不知道自己在做什么
You don’t know what you’re doing.
你说什么
Excuse me?
也许… 也许因为你不是本地人
Maybe… maybe it’s because you’re not from here.
不知道海上的情况
You don’t know what it’s like out there.
你又怎么会知道
What the hell would you know
海上是什么情况 小姐
what it’s like out there, Miss? Hmm?
请♥命♥令他们回来吧
Please, just call them back.
你觉得嫁给一名
What do you think it’s gonna be like
海岸警卫队员会过一种怎样的生活
being married to a Coast Guard man?
请♥命♥令他们回来吧
Please, just call them back.
每次他一出海
You gonna come in here,
你就要失魂落魄地跑来这里吗
scared, every time he out in the water?
请♥命♥令他们回来吧
Please call them back.
你不属于这里
You, don’t belong here.
请♥命♥令他们回来吧
Please call them back.
出去 离开我的哨站
Get out of here! Get out of my station!
回自己的家去 小姐
And go home to where you belong, Miss.
请♥命♥令他们回来吧
Please call them back.
滚出哨站
Get out of my station!
我们过头了
Shoal’s getting behind us.
现在只有急转弯才有机会
Only chance now is a harder turn,
如果铁链撑得住的话 但…
if the chains hold, but…
也可能会让我们翻船
it could capsize us.
干得不错 孩子
That’s good, boy.
站远点 伙计们
You need to stand clear, boys!
要是钩环崩开 铁链断了
If those shackles crack and these chains snap
会把你们劈成两半的
and it’ll rip right through ya.
开始
Here we go.
– 船动了 – 没错
– Got her moving! – Yeah!
听见了吗
You hear that?
就是这声音… 沙洲的声音
That’s it! That’s… that’s the bar.
还有几分钟 伙计们
Couple of minutes now, boys.
# 那时我是小儿郎 #
When I was a little boy
# 妈妈如此对我讲 #
So my mother told me
# 我要 起航 起航 #
To me! Way, haul away
# 起航 #
Haul away
# 我们要起航 Joe #
We’ll haul away Joe

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!