我们也该回去 Webber
We should turn back in, Webber.
Bernie 他们认为不可能
Look, Bernie, we already made it out
做到的事我们已经做到了
further than anybody thought was possible!
也许Richie说得对 也许是该回去了
Maybe Richie’s right. Maybe we should just go back.
风力达八到九级 重复一遍
Winds at force of 8 to 9, repeat,
风力已达八到九级 有特大暴风雪
winds at force of 8 to 9, heavy snow squalls.
你听见Bangs说什么了
You heard Bangs on the radio!
我们没有罗盘 也没法联络
We have no compass! we have no way to communicate!
– 你真是… – 怎么了 我怎么了 Richie
– You are… – What? What? I’m what, Richie?
我不是把大家都带出这么远了吗
I got us out this far, didn’t I?
不是Bangs 不是Cluff 不是别人… 我做到了
Not Bangs or Cluff, not nobody else… I did it!
我们做到了 Richie
We did it, Richie.
你想要返航吗
You wanna turn back around?
不 现在不能 已经走了这么远
No, not now, we came too far.
我们不能放弃他们
We are not giving up on them.
有我在就不行
Not on my watch.
各就各位吧
Just do your job.
Fitz 关掉探照灯 我们要摸黑行驶
Hey, Fitz! Turn off the beam, Fitz, we’ll run her dark.
关了灯更容易看见
Better shot at seeing light from the Pendleton
Pendleton号♥上的灯光
if we’re running dark.
当心
Watch it!
回来 Fitz
Get back here! Fitz!
快回来
Get your butts back here!
我的帽子没了
I lost my hat!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是累了 走吧
Yeah, yeah, I’m just tired. Come on.
你们俩到卧室去玩吧
You kids go on and play in the bedroom.
小姐 我去给我哥打电♥话♥ 你和他们一起等着
You can wait with them, miss, while I call my brother.
谢谢 叫我Miriam好了
Thanks, please call me Miriam.
我想听收音机
You think your mother would mind
你们的妈妈会介意吗
if I turn on the radio?
波士顿海岸警卫队 这里是Unimak号♥
Coast Guard Boston, this is the Unimak.
我们现在已到Mercer号♥船头
We’re at the Mercer bow now,
有Yakutat号♥支援
here in support of the Yakutat.
四名Mercer号♥船员从甲板跳下海
Four Mercer crew men jumped from the deck,
均已失联
all were lost.
再说一遍 四人失联
Repeat, four men lost.
有些船员出现了低温症
Several crew members have hypothermia.
天亮后我们再开始新一轮营救 完毕
We’re gonna for daybreak to attempt another rescue. Over.
听这些没什么好处 Miriam
Does no good listenin’ to all that chatter, Miriam…
学会充耳不闻比较好
better learnin’to live not knowin’.
大约晚上七点 我们…
at roughly 1900 hours we…
– 你和Bernie结婚多久了 – 我们…
– How long you been married to Bernie for? – We’re…
我们还没结婚
We’re not married yet.
我不知道是不是…
I didn’t know if I…
我说过 Bernie是个好人
Like I said, Bernie, he’s a good man.
一年前 他和其他人试图出海
Him and some of them others try gettin’ out a year ago,
营救我丈夫Arnie和Landry号♥上的船员
save my husband Arnie and the crew of the Landry.
他们当时在南塔基特湾附近捕马林鱼
They were out fishin’ marlin near Nantucket Sound
船进了水
when the boat started takin’ on water,
也是像这样的一个夜晚
A night just like this.
来吧 我们要走了
Come on, we gotta get goin’.
我哥在来的路上了
Brother’s on his way to come meet us.
我得去寄宿站了 你们俩过来
I gotta get down to the lodge, come on, you two.
# 大家都叫你坐下 #
For the people all said sit down
# 坐下吧 你让船晃个不停 #
Sit down, you’re rockin’ the boat
# 大家都叫你坐下 #
For the people all said sit down
# 坐下吧 你让船晃个不停 #
Sit down, you’re rockin ‘ the boat
# 魔鬼会拉着你的花格外套尖衣领 #
And the devil may pull you under
# 把你拖入水底 #
By the sharp lapels of your checkered coat
# 坐下吧 坐下吧 #
Sit down, sit down, sit dow
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
Carly 不是Bernie的错 不是任何人的错
Ain’t Bernie’s fault, Carly, nobody’s fault,
不然她也能怪你
Be like her blaming you.
为什么怪我
For what?
是你告诉他们那里还有一艘船
You’re the one that told them there’s another ship out there,
所以他们才出海的 对吧
they’re out there because of you, right?
Fitz 打开探照灯
Fitz, turn on the searchlight.
难以置信 我们竟然找到了 快看
I can’t believe we found her, look at that!
我们来迟了 船上没人了
We’re too late, she’s a ghost ship.
– 你看到了吗 长官 – 看到了
– Are you seeing this, Sir? – Yeah.
– 你看到那个人了吗 – 是的 我看到了
– You see that guy? – Yeah, yeah, I see him.
真不敢相信
Not sure I believe it.
他这是去哪儿了
Where is the hell’s he goin’?
见到你们太好了
Good to see you, boys.
小心
Careful.
我们这船怎么装得下他们所有人
How we gonna fit them all on this boat?
这船只能载十二个人 包括我们在内
We’re only built to hold 12, including us.
那只是规定 对吧
That’s just regulation though, right?
实际可以装多少人
How many could he fit?
二十个 最多二十二
Twenty, twenty-two tops.
等等
Wait.
他们要下来了
They comin’ down here.
放下支柱 在左舷
Drop the stanchion Port side.
快过来
Come on!
来 我拉住你
Come on, I gotcha.
我们接着你
We got ya.
Maske 这边
Maske, get over here!
快 拉住他
Come on! Grab him!
知道要去哪里吗 小姐
You know where you goin’ now, Miss?
应该知道
I think so.
谢谢你的帮助 Nickerson先生
Thanks for your help, Mr. Nickerson.
不谢
Yeah.
你知道
You know…
Bernie不是因为我才出海的
Bernie ain’t out there, ’cause of me.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这是他的职责 不是吗
It’s Bernie’s job to go out, right?
我怎么会怪你呢
How can I blame you for it?
慢慢来 慢慢来 你可以的
Nice and slow! Nice and slow! You’ll be all right.
Pete 你是下一个
Pete, you’re next.
– 慢慢来 别着急 – 来吧
– Take it nice and slow! Easy! Easy! – Come on.
你也走吧 大家都得走
You gotta go! We’re leavin’ nobody behind.
– Eldon 顺着梯子下去 – 让他下去
– Eldon, get on that ladder. – Come on, we gotta get him down.
船倾斜了 得赶紧离开
She’s slippin’, we gotta get off this ship.
快点
Hurry!
Eldon 还好吧
Eldon, how you doin’?
我很害怕
I’m scared.

Well…
只剩你一个在这里的话 就更害怕了
Gonna be a lot scarier up here without us.
你得听我说
You gotta listen to me!
– Eldon – 我们都会下去的 别挤了
– Eldon? – We’re all gonna get off, stop pushin’!
你跟着我就好
You just follow right behind me…
如果我都能做到 人人都可以
if I can do it, anyone can.
来吧
Come on.
抓紧
Hold tight!
小个 小个 坚持住
Tiny! Tiny! Hold on!
Eldon Eldon
Eldon, Eldon.
Eldon 看着我 看着我
Eldon, look at me! Look at me!
我说跳你就跳 准备好了吗
When I say, “Jump”, let go! Ready?

Jump!
你还好吗
You okay?
抓紧
Hold tight.
船太重了 已经很难掌舵了
They’re ridin’ so heavy, you can hardly steer.
他们说甲板上还有七八个人
Sir, they’re saying there’s still 7 or 8 up there on board.
要不 我们先把这些人带回去 再回来
Maybe… we take these guys back in… come back out.
不能丢下他们 那艘船撑不了多久了
Can’t leave ’em out here alone, that boat won’t last.
我们要同生共死
We all live or we all die.
对吗
Right?
你… 你真是好样的
You… you did good.
你应该最后一个离开 Sybert先生
You should be the last one off, Mr. Sybert.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!