我们今晚得让Miriam上船
We should get Miriam out on a boat tonight,
你觉得怎样 Bernie
what did you say, Bernie?
我们坐平底船出海 一定好玩
We take out the dory, gonna be fantastic.
这样不行 Gus
You know we can’t do that, Gus,
会惹麻烦的
we can get in trouble.
拜托 Bernie 会很有趣的
Come on, Bernie, it’ll be fun.
规矩就是规矩
Rules are rules.
不 我们… 我们不用划太远
No, we… we… we don’t gotta row out far.
只是让这位美女
Just as so this sweet girl
再也不必说自己从没坐过船了
can say she’s been on a boat, that’s it.
划小船吗 不行
A row boat? No!
不 不 不 小船太…
No, no, no, small boats are…
换条大点的船怎么样
How about one of those bigger boats…
系在码头上的那种
tied up to the dock.
如果Bernie陪我 我就去
If Bernie’s with me, I’ll do it.
渔船吗
Oh, a fishing boat?
除了要我们帮忙靠船 那些渔民
Those fishermen don’t want us around,
都不愿让我们靠近渔船
unless we’re pulling them in.
他们认为那片水域只属于他们
They think they own the God damned water.
他们可不怎么友好
They’re not very nice.
拜托 别犯傻了 Miriam
Come on, don’t be such a fathead, Miriam.
没错
Yeah.
我们一起坐船出去
Let’s go out on the dory,
有什么好怕的
what’s there to be afraid of?
谁知道水下有什么 是吗
What’s underneath, right?
Stello先生 你好吗
Hey, Mr. Stello, how’s it goin’?
– 你好 Bernie – Ryder先生
– Hey, Bernie. – Mr. Ryder.
你看见那位…
Hey, so you see that…
坐在那儿的姑娘了吗
see that girl sitting over there?
穿着大衣
The one with the coat
看起来像只熊的那位吗 Bernie
looks like a bear, Bernie?
– 没错 – 她很显眼
– Yeah. – Can’t miss her.
我也这么说
I said the same thing myself,
真好笑 你竟然和我说的一样
funny you should say that, yeah.
看上去就像斯摩基 对吧 斯摩基熊
Looks like Smokey, right? Smokey the Bear?
我不知道什么是斯摩基熊 Bernie
I don’t know no Smokey, Bernie.
它… 是个卡♥通♥人物
It’s… it’s just a cartoon.
对了 Stello先生
Anyway, Mr. Stello,
她… 她觉得
she… she thinks
自己害怕搭船出海
she’s scared of going out on a boat.
我觉得
And I don’t think
我们不该划平底船出去
we should row out on a dory,
我不愿让她
I don’t want to
吐在那件漂亮的大衣上
get her sick on that nice big coat.
所以能否…
So I was wondering if…
所以 你想带她
So, you wanna take her
坐着Anna G号♥在港口转转 是吗
on the Anna G around the harbor?
没错
Yeah.
有心出海
Can’t row out on that dory,
却不敢划小船 对吗 Bernie
even if you wanted, right, Bernie?
Carl 别说了
Carl, stop.
一周年就要到了
Year anniversary’s coming,
我姐姐现在还住在我家
My sister’s now livin’ in my house.
你对此作何感想 Bernie
How’s it going with you, Bernie?
够了 Carl 他当时尽力了
That’s enough, Carl, he did all he could.
我很抱歉 Nickerson先生
I am sorry, Mr. Nickerson.
我无意惹你伤心
I didn’t mean to upset you,
只想找Stello先生
just wanted to ask Mr. Stello about
借一条船
borrowin’ a boat.
我扶你
Got you! I got you!
把手给我
Give me your hands.
没事的
It’s okay.
# 庄园漆黑一片 #
Now the hacienda’s dark.
# 小镇陷入沉睡 #
The town is sleeping.
# 离别时刻已到 #
Now the time has come to part.
# 潸然泪下 #
The time for weeping.
# 愿主与你同在 我的至爱 #
Vaya con dios, my darling.
跟着我的手势 好吗
Just follow my arms, okay?
跟着我
Stay with me.
关键是… 找准节拍
It’s all about… it’s all about the rhythm.
懂了吗 那… 我们试试吧
Okay? So, it’s… so, it’s, here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
右 左 右
Right, left, right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三 一
One, two, three. One…
我没法和着拍子数一二三
I can’t one, two, three to this.
我们还是去坐着吧 Bernie
Let’s just sit down, Bernie?
不 宝贝
No, Sweetheart,
你只需要
Look, all you gotta do is…
放轻松
you gotta relax
耐心跟着我的动作
and be patient and settle in my hand.
你看 像这样
Hey, look, just, here
跟着我 有感觉吗
settle in my hand, you feel that?
只需听着音乐
Just, listen to the music.
来 一 二 三
And… One, two, three.
一 二 三 右 左 右
One, two, three. Right, left, right.
右 左 右
Right, left, right.
非常好
You’re doing great.
# 拂晓即将来临 #
Now the dawn is breaking through.
# 迎来灰暗明天 #
A gray tomorrow.
# 但我们的回忆 不断浮现 #
But the memories we share are there to borrow.
# 愿主与你同在 我的至爱 #
Vaya con dios, my darling.
你会娶我吗
Will you marry me?
什么
What?
你会娶我吗
Will you marry me?

No.
# 愿主与你同在 我的至爱 #
Vaya con dios, my darling.
# 愿主与你同在 #
Vaya con dios…
Miriam 等等
Miriam, hold on.
外面太冷了 宝贝
It’s cold, Sweetheart,
回里面去吧
Don’t you wanna go back inside?
演奏还没结束呢
The… The band’s not through.
你不冷吗
It’s cold. Do you feel that?
暴风雪要来了
There’s a storm coming.
好吧
Okay.
好什么
Okay, what?
我们结婚吧
Okay, let’s get married.
我只是… 只是不想
I just… I don’t wanna…
不想什么
Wanna what?
我们才交往几个月
Well, it’s only been a few months
而且现在还是冬天
and it’s still winter after all,
而且… 而且…
and… and… look, you know
暴风雪要来了
there… there’s a storm comin’
就像去年那场一样
it’s just like this one come through last year.
这和…
What does that…
我听说风暴不会从这里过境
I heard it’s gonna miss us.
不一定的 谁知道呢
Yeah, but maybe not, you never know.
很难说的
You never know.
有些人…
There’s some people just…
他们就不适应… 这个
they’re just not cut out for… for this.
有时一去就再也回不来了
Sometimes you go out and you don’t come back.
你是在说暴风雪 还是婚姻 Bernie
Are you talkin’ about the storm, or marriage, Bernie?
我说的是暴风雪 不是吗
I think I’m talking about the storm, right?
你怕暴风雪吗
You’re scared of a storm?

No.
我不想让任何人失望
I don’t wanna disappoint nobody.
而且…
And…
我也不想失去你 因为我爱你
I don’t wanna lost you, I love you.
所以…
So…
好 我们结婚吧
yeah, let’s get married.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!