是呼救信♥号♥♥
from my house.
风向朝南
With the wind blowing south,
再加上海流作用
and those currents, I, uh…
我猜它现在应该
I guess that’d put her close to here
更靠近这里 要过沙洲了
about now comin’ up over the bar.
这不可能是Mercer号♥ Bernie
It can’t be part of the Mercer, Bernie.
它在南塔基特 距这里东南方四十英里
She’s off Nantucket 40 miles southeast of here,
应该是往西北方向漂移的 对吗
means she woulda drifted Northwest then, right?
我听得清清楚楚
I know what I heard.
看得清清楚楚
Know what I saw.
那好吧
Well, okay then…
那我们回哨站去
How ’bout we go back to the Station
看看到底什么情况
see if we can get to the bottom of it?
刚刚和波士顿通了电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Boston.
他们的一架飞机绕道离开Merce号♥时
They diverted a plane from the Mercer,
看到了Pendleton号♥的船尾
and it sighted the stern of the tanker Pendleton
就在这里以东五英里处
5 miles east of here.
上帝啊 一天之内两艘油轮断裂
My God, two tankers broken in half in one day
该创纪录了吧
that’s gotta be some kind of record.
波士顿和南塔基特
Boston and Nantucket have
都派遣了所有船只前往Mercer号♥
dispatched all their boats to the Mercer.
这种天气他们到不了这里
They can’t make it here in this weather.
Webber 你带上一队人
Webber, pick yourself a crew
开那艘36-500号♥越过沙洲
take that 36-500 out and you go over the bar,
找到Pendleton号♥的船尾 明白了吗
and you find the stern of the Pendleton, ya hear?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
你们要喝点咖啡暖和一下吗
You fellas wanna get warmed up, get some coffee?
– Bernie – 什么事
– Bernie. – Yeah?
怎么了
What?
Carl想说的是…
What Carl’s tryin’ to say…
– 别因为Landry号♥的事去干 – 肯定就是
– This isn’t about the Landry. – Sure it is.
Richie
Richie.
那晚死了八个人
Eight men died that night.
而你 Gus还有Masachi连海都出不去
You and Gus and Masachi couldn’t even get out.
你凭什么觉得现在就能做到呢
What makes you think you can do it now?
– 你清楚这时候沙洲是什么样的 对吧 Bernie – 清楚
– You know the bar on this kinda day, right, Bernie? – Yeah.
里面那家伙根本不懂
That man in there don’t know what he’s doin’
他是在让你去送死
he’s sendin’ you out to die.
这种天气 你不可能越过查塔姆沙洲
You can’t make it over Chatham bar on a day like this.
那半艘船也坚持不了多久
Can’t stay afloat for long on half a ship neither.
你也知道 Stello先生 在海岸警卫队
Ya know, Mr. Stello, in the Coast Guard
他们只说要你出去…
they say ya gotta go out…
但没说你非得回来
But they don’t say you gotta come back in.
这是规定
That’s regulations, ya know.
Bernie 但愿你没开出太远就迷航了
Bernie, better you get lost before you get too far out there.
别担心 Ryder先生
Don’t worry about me, Mr. Ryder,
不会迷航的 那片海域我很熟悉
I can’t get lost out there, I know those waters pretty good.
怎么会迷航呢
How can I get lost?
不 不 Bernie
No, no, no, Bernie
Dave想说的是 你应该…
what Dave’s tryin’ to say, ya should just…
绕着码头兜圈子
motor around the harbor,
就说你尽力了 但实在出不去
say you tried to get out, and couldn’t.
懂吗
Ya know?
谢谢 Ryder先生 谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Ryder, thank you..
但是 Stello先生 我会全力以赴出去的
But, Mr. Stello, I’m gonna do my best to… to get out there.
我不知道是否能成功 但一定会尽力的
I don’t know if I will, but I’m gonna try.
好吧
Okay.
Richie要参加 还有谁
I guess Richie’s in? Who else?
不行吧 Gus 你头都快抬不起来了
I don’t know, Gus, you can hardly lift your head.
除了我你还能带谁 Bernie
Who else you gonna take, Bernie?
Fitz是仅剩的引擎师了
Fitz is the only other engineman left.
而他只有三♥级♥
And he’s only third class,
又缺乏经验
and he don’t got the experience.
我愿意去 我… 我…
I… I’ll go, yeah, I… I can… I can…
我可以的
I can do the job.
我可以的 你… 你不能去
I mean, I can do it, what, I mean, you… you can’t go.
你病得太重了 Gus
You… you’re as sick as a dog, Gus.
他说得对 Gus
He’s right, Gus.
再来一个
One more.
好吧 总得有人出海
Well, someone has to go out there
去救那些人 对吧
and save those guys, right?
我就是为此入这行的
That’s why I signed up.
我想这是我的机会来了
Guess now’s my chance.
石马号♥灯塔船的水手 Ervin Maske
Seaman Ervin Maske, Stone Horse lightship.
抽水泵的速度跟不上了
Pumps aren’t keepin’ up.
水再涨高三英尺
Three more feet…
引擎就要灭了
then we lose the engines.
你能把那锅炉完全锁紧吗
Can you lock that boiler on full?
你以为用几根绳子外加手工做的舵柄
You’re crazy to think you can steer a boat
就能驾驶这艘船 真是疯了 小子
with a few ropes and a handmade tiller, Bud.
你有更好的主意吗 我洗耳恭听
You got a better idea? I’m all ears.
那边 大概一英里处有片沙洲
There! A shoal about a mile distance.
我们能过去的
We can make that!
左舵十五度
Rudder, 15 degrees to port
正面过去的话要半速
half speed if we wanna hit it head-on.
得让船转八十度
Gotta make her turn 80 degrees
罗盘转到三百一十
on the compass to 310.
左舵十五度 半速前进
Rudder, 15 degrees port, half speed,
罗盘转八十度到三百一十
80 degrees to 310 on compass.
左舵十五度 半速前进
15 degrees port, half speed,
罗盘转八十度到三百一十
80 degrees to 310 on compass.
左舵十五度 半速前进
Rudder, 15 degrees port, half speed,
罗盘转八十度到三百一十
80 degrees to 310 on the compass.
左舵十五度 半速前进
Rudder, 15 degrees port half speed…
左舵十五度 半速前进
Rudder, 15 degrees port, half speed…
左舵十五度 半速前进
Rudder, 15 degrees port, half speed…
左舵十五度 半速前进
15 degrees port, half speed…
左舵十五度 半速前进
Rudder, 15 degrees port, at half speed,
罗盘转八十度到三百一十
80 degrees to 310 on compass.
谢谢 Eldon
Thank you, Eldon.
好了 大伙
All right, you guys
现在开始拉 拉 加油
now pull, pull, pull, pull, come on!
我们是要乘那条船去救一艘更大的船吧
Please tell me we’re takin’ that boat to a bigger boat.
– 你执行过救援任务吗 – 没有
– You ever been on a rescue mission before? – No.
我通常负责刮油漆
Usually I just chip paint
有时候负责做饭
sometimes I cook for the boys.
很好
Great!
好了 你站在这个洞里
All right, you… you take the glory hole.
我叫Maske Ervin Maske
Maske, Ervin Maske.
Ervin 记住了
Ervin, yeah.
Richie 看好时机放下锚绳
Richie, drop the mooring line when you can.
Pendleton号♥最后的已知位置在这里
The last known position of the Pendleton is here.
所以我觉得 当我们越过沙洲
So I… I figure once we cross the bar,
考虑到水流的因素
I reckon with the currents…
它大概会漂流到这里 距我们六英里处
she’ll have drifted about here, that’s 6 miles from us.
你觉得Bernie能带我们用这条船越过沙洲吗
So you think Bernie can get us out past bar on this?
我从没见过这样的天气
I never seen anything like it.
他只要能保证我们
Yeah, I mean he’s just gotta be sure that
不会翻船就可以了
he doesn’t pitchpole us, that’s all.
沙洲那儿的海浪
The power in the waves in that bar
能把船掀上天 让你翻上好几个筋斗
they can pick ya up, they can turn ya end for end
翻个不停
over and over again.
不可能活下来的 绝对会翻船
There’s no way to survive that, that’s a pitchpole.
Fitz 准备好了吗
Hey, Fitz, are we good?
好了 试一下吧
All right, give it a shot!
– 解开绳索 – 解开了
– Free the lines! – Lines free.
Bernie出海了吗 Gus
Did Bernie go out, Gus?
Miriam 你来这里干嘛
Miriam, what are you doing here?
– 他出海了吗 – 是的 Cluff派他去的
– Did he? – Yeah, Cluff sent him.
我要跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!