# 起初我遇到个北方妞 #
Now, first I met a Yankee girl
# 又肥又胖又懒惰 我要#
She was fat and lazy To me!
# 起航 起航 #
Way haul away
# 我们要起航 Joe #
We’ll haul away Joe
# 后来遇到个爱尔兰妞 #
And then I met an Irish girl
# 差点没让我抓狂 我要 #
She damn near drove me crazy To me!
# 起航 起航 #
Way haul away
# 我们要起航 Joe #
We’ll haul away Joe
# 起航 起航 #
Now way, haul away
# 我们要寻找明媚的风光 #
We’re bound for better weather
# 我要 #
To me!
# 起航 起航 #
Way haul away
# 我们要起航 Joe #
We’ll haul away Joe
喂 伙计们
Hey, hey, boys,
我们马上要看不清了
we’re not gonna be able to see much, all right?
所以只能靠听那些海浪
So we’ll have to listen to those waves
打在沙洲上的声音… 来推算它的时间
hittin’ that bar… gotta time it.
等它平静下来时 我们就向前冲
So I’m gonna wait for a lull and then we go.
我们相信你 船长
We got faith in you, Skip!
只要你准备好就往前冲 Bernie 好吗
Anytime you’re ready, you just go, Bernie, all right?
罗盘不见了
The compass is gone.
Fitzy 引擎熄火了
Fitzy! The engine died!
– 我来搞 – 你不行
– I got it, I got it. – Nah, you don’t.
你们只有五秒钟
You got about five seconds, boys!
它是重力式的 所以已经搞不清上下了
It’s gravity-fed, it doesn’t know… which way is up and down.
我知道
I know!
好了 发动引擎
Come on, fire it up!
Maske 回后面来
Maske! Get back here.
海潮在涨 它会带我们过去的
Tide’s rising! It’ll get us through.
但我要看一下怎么过
But let me know what’s coming.
Fitz 我们闯过沙洲了
Hey Fitz! We made it over the bar.
回到探照灯那边去吧
Back to spotlight!
来了
Coming out!
我们转得太晚了
We turned too late!
得争分夺秒了
We gotta buy that time back!
告诉Sybert 要在两分钟内转三十度
Tell Sybert we need 30 degrees in the next two minutes
不然就会错过浅滩
or we’ll miss that shoal!
两分钟内转三十度
30 degrees in the next two minutes!
两分钟内转三十度
30 degrees in the next two minutes!
两分钟内转三十度
30 degrees in the next two minutes!
两分钟内转三十度
30 degrees in the next two minutes!
我们得开倒档
We’re puttin’ her in reverse.
让海水推着我们走
You’re gonna let the ocean push us.
抓紧
Hold on.
你得抓紧了 Eldon
You may wanna brace yourself, Eldon.
三百一十八
318.
三百一十六
316.
一旦搁浅就关掉引擎
Close her down as soon as she hits!
三百一十二
312.
先生们 都抓紧了
Gentlemen! Brace yourselves.
抓紧了
Hold on!
快停
Now!
好了…
Well…
你成功了 居然做到了 Sybert先生
You did it! It bloody well worked, Mr. Sybert!
别让水灌进
We gotta keep the water away
引擎进风口
from the air inlets for the engine.
如果失去了电力 就无法使用抽水泵了
If we lose power, we’ll lose our pumps.
而且我担心船舱进水太多
And I’m afraid we’re taking on so much water
船的自重会把我们拖离浅滩
the weight will pull us right back off the shoal.
船突然停了是不是反而不习惯了 Eldon
Feels funny to not be moving around, huh, Eldon?
好吧 大家干活吧
All right, let’s get to it.
我们要去寄宿站 怎么了
We’re heading down to the lodge. Everything okay?
– 住手 – 安静 天哪 让我安静会儿
– Stop it! – Quiet down now, my God, give me a break.
我在回家的路上
I was on my way home,
汽车滑到沟里了
my car spun out into a ditch.
帮帮我
I need some help.
好的 我们就住在附近
Yeah, all right, we live near here.
你可以跟我们回家
We can go back to my house,
我打电♥话♥给我哥 让他帮你把车拖出来 上车吧
I’ll call my brother, he can pull you out. Jump in.
– 谢谢你 – 你没穿大衣
– Thank you. – You don’t got a coat?
把这个挪到一边 我们正要把它送到
You can move that, we’re bringing it down to
St. Martin那里去 是为幸存者准备的
St. Martin’s in case there’re any survivors.
我… 把大衣拉在海岸警卫队哨站里了
I… I left my coat at the Coast Guard station.
你男人在那工作吗
You got a man there?
住手
Stop it.
他现在不在那里 他…
He is not there now right now, it’s, um…
– 他叫Bernie Webber – 哦 Bernie是个好人
– It’s Bernie Webber. – Yeah, Bernie, he’s a good man.
没有罗盘没法找到他们 Bernie
We can’t find them without a compass, Bernie!
我们根本不知道他们在哪
We got no idea where they are!
抓稳
Hold on.
– 你没事吧 – 没事
– You okay? – Yeah.
– 你呢 – 我现在好极了 Bernie
– You okay? – I’m havin’ a great time now, Bernie!
太好玩了
Lot of fun.
各位抓紧
Brace yourselves!
简直… 简直太过瘾了
Whole lotta… A whole lot of fun here.
– 给 用这个 – 拿到了 老爹
– C’mon, take it. Use it. – Got it, Pop.
抽水泵停了
We lost the pumps.
水泵过载触发了断路器
The pumps are tripping the breakers.
我去检查接口
I’ll go check the connections.
灯给我
Give me the light.
这根本毫无用处 蠢货
It’s not worth a damn, Bouloo.
有时候我真希望听不懂你在说什么
Sometimes, I wish I didn’t understand you.
Sybert 怎么回事
Sybert, what’s going on?
我们开动了所有的水泵
We’re using every pump we’ve got.
只有把断路器卡住 这样水泵就不会触发过载保护了
We jammed the breakers so the pumps wouldn’t trip them.
水再涨高两英尺
We’ve got about two feet till the water
就要灌进引擎进风口了
hits those air inlets to the engines
到那时船就动不了了
and then the ship’s dead.
– 天哪 – 你听见了吗
– Jesus Christ. – Do you hear that?
海水在涨潮 会把我们推离浅滩的
That’s the tide’s rising, gonna work us off this shoal.
但还算幸运 至少争取了一些时间
But luck. This’ll at least give us some time.
对吗 Sybert先生
Isn’t that right, Mr. Sybert?
没错 的确 伙计
That right, sure it is, boy.
只要发电机继续工作
Yeah, as long as we got generators
维持抽水泵运转
keeping the pumps going.
给那些来营救我们的人
Buy whoever might be coming to find us,
多争取一点时间
we’ll buy a little time.
你想做老大 Sybert
You wanted to be the man, Sybert,
现在你是老大了 对吗
now you’re the man, right?
但你家中没有老婆 没有孩子
Except you got no wife, you got no kids back home.
孤身一人 舱底就是你的家
You’re a single man… always hiding down below,
你有什么可失去的
what do you gotta lose?
行了 Brown
All right, that’s enough, Brown.
我也害怕 Brown
I’m scared, too, Brown.
和你一样 我也有自己的生活
I got a life, the same as you.
只是觉得谈论这些毫无用处
Just don’t see the point in sitting around talking about it.
查塔姆站 这里是36-500号♥
Station Chatham, 36-500,
查塔姆站 这里是36-500号♥ 是否收到
Station Chatham, 36-500, do you copy?
查塔姆站 这里是Bangs队长 CG-36-383号♥
Station Chatham, this is Chief Bangs, CG-36-383,
Pollock灯塔船 这里是CG-36-500号♥ 是否收到
Pollock lightship, CG-36-500, do you copy?
他们为什么听不见 Bernie 我们明明能听见他们
Why can’t they hear us, Bernie? We can hear them!
风急浪高 航速为零
Seas are too high, zero headway.
查塔姆站 是否收到
Station Chatham, do you copy?
重复一遍 我们正在返航
Repeat, we’re coming home.
查塔姆站 回复36-383号♥ 返航至老港
Station Chatham to 36-383, return to Old Harbor.
Pollock灯塔船 这里是CG-36-500号♥ 是否收到
Pollock lightship, CG-36-500, do you copy?
我们只能靠自己了
We are all alone.
你听见了Bangs在无线电里说的
You heard, Bangs’ on the Radio.
看来他没能闯过去 又回去了
It sounds like he couldn’t get out, going back in,
风暴越来越大
the storm is getting worse.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!