什么?
The Grail.
那个杯
The Holy Grail.
这是圣杯
It’s God’s symbol of divine grace.
这是天恩的象徵
The Holy .
圣杯 .
Some billionaire has got the Holy Grail in his library on Fifth Avenue?
有富翁把圣杯放在图书馆?
I know. Who’d think you’d find anything divine there?
那样才不会让人发现呢
I don’t mean to be flippant or enrage you, but you’re a psychotic man.
恕我无礼,但你有精神病
I know. -A very nice psychotic man.
我知道 -是友善的精神病人
I appreciate what you did.
我很欣赏你的所为
lt was a brave and noble thing. -You’re embarrassing me.
那是件勇敢而光荣的事 但你现在令我很不安
I’ll see a lot of you on various talk shows when you get the Grail.
你拿到圣杯后必定备受注目
Please don’t go!
请别离开!
I can’t.
我不行的
I can’t get it.
我不能拿到的
Because he’s out there.
因他在外面
He’s always out there.
他总是在那儿
That’s why you can get it. That’s why you’re The One.
那就是为何你能拿到 你就是那个人
I’m not The One.
我不是那个人
I’m not anyone.
我不行,我只是普通人
Forget about the shoes.
我不要鞋子
I’m gonna take a cab.
我会乘计程车
Parry. -Parry, I’m Jack.
帕里 我是杰克
I know.
我知道
Oh, wait!
哦 且慢
They’re– Here they are.
他们在这
Here you go. There’s the–
给你
You can keep the doll.
这个送给你吧
Hey, thanks a mil, huh?
嘿 谢谢你
Now that you know where we are, don’t be a stranger.
你现在知道我们在哪儿了 不再是陌生人
Come back. We’ll rummage.
回来,我们还要一起寻宝
Take care of yourself, Jack. Give my love to the wife.
保重 代我向你太太问好
I’m not married.
我尚未结婚
Really? You look married.
是吗?你像已婚
Don’t be a stranger.
我们是朋友
See you.
后会有期
Hey, where you coming from?
嘿 你从哪里来?
The basement, I think.
我想 大概是地库
I tell him no visitors!
我叫他别带人来,
Hey, hold it!
等等
Listen. You a friend of Parry’s?
你是帕里的朋友?
I don’t allow no entertaining.
别说笑,
I let him stay here because of the tragedy.
我同情他才收留他
But I’m not running a hotel. And nobody’s taking advantage of me.
但这里不是饭店,别占我便宜
Tragedy?
同情?
He and his wife were in some bar
他跟太太在酒吧
and some nut comes in with a shotgun and blew the place apart.
遇上一个带着枪的混♥蛋♥狂射乱扫
Splattered her brains all over the walls.
他太太血溅酒吧
She was a beautiful girl.
还是个美女呢
Never knew what hit her.
从不知是谁干的
You ought to have heard about that nut who listened to the radio.
你应该听过那个听电台的疯子
You could’ve been attacked, raped, God knows!
你可能有意外
I was up all night long, Jack.
但我整晚在等你,杰克
Sorry.
对不起
A guy wants to check out the pornos. -So send him back.
一个人想要色情片 让他走开
What the hell happened?
怎么回事?
I was attacked.
我遇袭
What?
什么?
Oh, baby!
宝贝
Two kids tried to set me on fire. -Oh, my God!
有两个家伙想烧死我 噢 天哪!
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
You almost done?
你看完没有?
Are you looking for a story? -I’ve seen most of them.
在找什么? 很多已经看过
Here. Creamer Versus Creamer. Won an award. Go.
“克里默对克里默”吧
Did you call the police? Do you want me to call up the doctor?
要找医生吗?
Are you sure?
你肯定?
So where did you sleep last night?
你昨晚睡在哪里?
I stayed at a friend’s, Anne.
朋友家
Okay, Jack. I want you to be up-front with me now.
杰克我希望你对我坦诚
If you’re seeing somebody else, tell me.
要是去见其他人,就跟我坦白说吧
Don’t pour gasoline all over yourself and light a match just to break up with me.
别用自焚来向我提出分手
Don’t pour gasoline all over yourself and light a match just to break up with me.
别用自焚来向我提出分手
Just tell me the truth.
我要知道真♥相♥
I was not seeing anyone else.
我没看到其他人
I really was attacked.
安妮,我真的受袭
I’ve got a cut here. -Okay, I see it now. I’m sorry.
我这里受了伤 我看到,抱歉
I love you. What are you gonna do?
我爱你,你想干什么?
You don’t have to say it back.
你不用再提
Although it wouldn’t break your jaw to try.
但说说也无伤大雅
You know what the Holy Grail is?
你知道什么是圣杯?
Holy Grail?
圣杯
Yeah, I know that one. That was like Jesus’ juice glass.
知道,好像是基♥督♥的果汁杯
Yeah, I used to be such a Catholic.
我是天主教♥徒♥
Do you still believe in God? -You gotta believe in God.
你仍信上帝? 对,你也要相信
But I don’t believe that God made men in His image.
我不信上帝依照自己样貌造人
Most of the shit that happens is because of men.
男人很糟,是魔鬼的化身
No, I think man was made in the Devil’s image
女性才像上帝,因为她们会生孩子
and women were created out of God.
女人是上帝创造的
After all, women have babies, which is kind of like creating.
因为她们会生小孩就像上帝
And it accounts for the fact that women are so attracted to men.
故此女人会令男人着迷
Let’s face it, the Devil is a hell of a lot more interesting.
让我们面对现实把,其实魔也很有趣
I’ve slept with some saints in my day, and believe me .
相信我 ,我曾跟圣人睡过
Boring!
很无聊
So the whole point of life
我认为生命的意义
I think, is for men and women
在于男女双方结婚
to get married, so that God and the Devil can get together
代表上帝和魔鬼结合
and work it out.
然后解决一切
Not that we have to get married or anything.
但不是我们结婚的原因
God forbid.
上帝不许
You have a little thing right here.
你有些小东西 在那里
What, a pimple?
暗疮?
This stuff is supposed to blend with my skin. Like it works.
终于长出来了
No, I don’t think I’m up for it tonight, honey.
我今晚不会在这里睡
I just had a very traumatic experience.
我刚碰上可怕的经历
I’m getting sick.
犹有余悸
Careful, careful, careful now.
小心小心小心
Anne, I spent the night in a boiler room.
我睡在锅炉室
I’m tired.
我很累、
I’m upset. I don’t–
很不安
I’m not in the mood, okay?
我心情不好,知道吗?
Parry?
帕里?
Can I help you?
我可否帮你?
I was looking for Parry.
我在找帕里
He’s not here.
他不在这里
The hospital said it’d be best to keep certain things away from him.
医生说有些东西会刺♥激♥他
There, that’s his real name. Henry Sagan.
他本叫亨利萨根
He was a teacher at Hunter College.
他从前是亨特大学的老师
They kept him in a mental place over on Staten lsland.
他们把他放在斯单岛的一家精神病院
He did not speak for a year, and then suddenly he started talking.
他一言不发但一年后突然说话
Only now, he’s this “Parry” guy.
变成现在的帕里
He and his wife used to live upstairs.
他跟太太住在楼上
When he got released
他出院后
they sent him here.
给送到这里来
I felt bad.
我很伤心
He couldn’t work.
他不能工作,
Nobody wanted him.
没有人喜欢他
So I let him stay in the basement.
我让他住在地库
He helped out. I’d give him a couple of dollars.
我有时会给他些钱帮帮他
People throw things away, he gets them.
他捡人家丢弃的物件
She was a beautiful girl.
她很美,
He was crazy about her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!