<
还有5分钟 我的姑娘们
Five minutes, my little lambs.
有人见到波丽斯·卡文德小姐吗
Has anyone seen Bliss Cavendar?
派什 这东西不好用
Pash, this can’t be happening.
布鲁克 你为什么没在后台
Why aren’t you backstage, Brooke?
你知道这是怎么回事的
You know how it is.
她们这个年龄不希望你再碍手碍脚了
They get to a certain age, they don’t want you back there.
她说会来这里找我
She said she’ll meet me here.
真的吗 真奇怪
Really? That’s odd.
说明上写着”短时见效”
It says “temporary.”
我发誓 一分钟前就起效果了
It did a minute ago, I swear.
我妈会杀了我的
My Mom is gonna kill me.
下面有请安伯·布莱克小姐
Now, Miss Amber Black
如果可以选择任何人与我共进晚餐
If I could have dinner with anyone,
我一定会选上帝
it would have to be God.
因为正如大家所说 上帝是伟大的
Because what they say is true. God is great.
别告诉他们是我帮你弄的 好吗
Don’t tell them that I did it, okay?
说好了 你不准说出去
Those are the rules, you’re not allowed to tell.
快住手 我可是你唯一的朋友
Let go. I’m your only friend.
女士们先生们 有请柯比·布斯小姐
Corbi Booth, ladies and gentlemen.
如果可以选择任何人与我共进晚餐
If I could have dinner with anyone,
我一定会选择我的祖父
it would have to be my grandfather.
我爱你 爷爷
I love you, Papa.
有请下一位同样来自博登的波丽斯·卡文德小姐
And now, also from Bodeen, Miss Bliss Cavendar.
如果可以选择任何人与我共进晚餐
If I could have dinner with anyone,
我一定会选择艾美利亚·埃尔亨特 (飞越大西洋的第一个女性飞行员)
it would be Amelia Earhart
因为她不仅是一位先驱飞行家
Because not only was she a pioneer of aviation,
更是历史中一位伟大的女人
but she was a great woman in history.
谢谢
Thank you.
能向我解释一下你刚才的惊人之举吗
So enlighten me what was that little stunt all about?
你是在自毁前程呢
Are you trying to sabotage your chances?
还是有一种生理上的冲动
Or was it just your biological urge
想让你老妈囧一下?
to make your mother look like a jackass?
那只是一种挑战
It was just a dare.
挑战的结果如何呢
How did that work out for you?
不咋地
Not so great?
柯比
Corbi
恭喜你 宝贝 实至名归
Congratulations, honey well-deserved.
-谢谢 -你很棒
– Thank you. – Thumbs way up.
谢谢 卡文德夫人
Thank you, Mrs.Cavendar.
波丽斯其实是很难打败的 通常来讲
Bliss is so hard to beat. Usually.
附近正在举♥行♥矢车菊盛装游♥行♥
Well, the Bluebonnet pageant is right around the corner.
我们就要去那儿 我们走吧 亲爱的
And we’ll be there. Come on, honey.
-再见 -再见
– See you later – See you.
很抱歉这些游♥行♥队伍
I’m sorry that these pageants
辜负了你崇高的道德准则 波丽斯
don’t live up to your high moral standards, Bliss
但其实从他们身上你可以学到很多
But there’s a lot you can learn from them,
无论你将来的人生将会怎样
no matter what you go on to be in life.
你觉得你在舞台上那样的表现会引起反响
You think you’re being judged up there on that stage,
但是没有人要求你做美国小姐
but no one’s asking you to be Miss America.
我想做美国小姐
I wanna be Miss America.
那你一定会成为有史以来最棒的 宝贝
And you’re gonna be the best one ever, sweetheart.
牙套
Teeth.
眼镜
Eyes.
特鲁迪 但愿你没被我们吓到吧
Trudy, bless your heart for fitting us in.
天啊 真见鬼
Well, hell. Shit happens.
我去拿锡纸来
Let me get my foils.
现在你对蓝色头发做何感想
Now, what were you thinking, getting blue hair?
红区里的第14次飞身传球
Fourteenth drive in the red zone.
他们现在已经放弃了9次触地得分的机会
They have now given up nine touchdowns
3次得分失败
and three field goals.
让我们来看看比赛会怎样收场
We’ll see how this one ends up.
他只在红区里得到1分
He’s only had one take away in the red zone.
我又赢了一个
I won another one.
我的天啊 孩子 赢起来没完了
Lord, child, you are unstoppable.
早知道你这样出色
And had I known what you were up to,
我就买♥♥票去观看了
I would have bought a ticket.
厄尔
Earl.
我是说该死 姑娘
I mean, dang it, girl,
你为了什么苦恼呢
what has gotten into you?
表现欠佳 我想
Just defective, I guess.
很好的教育方式 厄尔
Nice parenting, Earl
现在 来一下吧
Come on, now
那我们一会儿见
I’ll see you later
开饭啦
Dinner.
说真的 全世界那么多地方可去
Seriously, out of all the places to go to in the world,
谁会来博登
who would come to Bodeen?
-他们 -他们真是聪明人
– Them – I mean, they’re smart,
至少是过来人
at least they just pass through.
继续挖苦吧
Go ahead and mock it.
但没有了矢车菊工厂 小镇也就不复存在了
But without the Bluebonnet factory, this town wouldn’t exist.
你猜这么着 飞行员
You know what, Birdman,
我觉得我更喜欢升职以前的你
I think I preferred you before you got promoted.
现在的你有点架子了
You know, now you’re all corporate.
我明白 我也怀念以前的飞行员
I know. I miss the old Birdman.
小姐们 不要被我的职位吓到
Ladies, don’t let the tie fool you.
我还是我们圈子里的一员
I’m still one of us.
只是你们现在开始要称呼我的名字 德韦恩
But y’all are gonna have to start calling me Dwayne now.
-这样严肃一些 -休想
– It’s more dignified. – No.
飞行员是唯一可以诠释你的称呼
Birdman is the only thing you have going for you.
那是你的想法
That’s what you think.
真的要吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
这次一定要让他们付你小费
Make sure they tip you this time.
伙计们 要点儿什么
Hey, what can I get you guys?
你好 柯比
Hey, Corbi
你现在什么风格 貌似非主流了?
So what are you, like, alternative now?
什么非主流
Alternative to what?
那个我一口气吃掉就免费的东西叫什么来着
What’s the name of that thing that if I eat it real fast, it’s free?
尖叫汉堡 你必须在3分钟内吃完
That’s the squealer. You have to eat it in three minutes or less.
好 给我来一份尖叫汉堡
Yeah, you bring me a squealer.
我没说柯比
And I don’t mean Corbi.
加油 伙计 吃掉它 加油
Let’s go, buddy, pick it up come on, come on.
好的 你做到了 你做到了
Yes, you got it, you got it.
我真不敢相信你曾经跟她同床
I can’t believe you used to share a bed with her.
被你形容得非常猥琐
You make it sound very dirty.
那次不过是玩通宵罢了
It was just sleepovers.
来啊 加油 吃了它 宝贝
Come on! Come on! Baby, do it. Do it.
加油 Colby
Come on, Colby! Yeah!
这才是我爷们儿 加油 科尔比
That’s my man. Come on, Colby.
就是免费的 贱♥人♥
It’s free, bitches!
免费的 免费的
It’s free! It’s free!
我一直在想
I was thinking
或许我们可以去奥斯丁购物
maybe we could go to Austin and do some shopping.
真的?
Really?
教会他们并让他们成为领路人
Teach them well and let them lead the way
告诉他们所拥有的美丽内涵
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
给他们充分的自信
…them a sense of pride to make it easier
你不喜欢
You hate them.
至少靴子上没有贴满胶带 你有长进了
Well, they don’t have duct tape on them that’s an improvement.
谢谢
Thanks.
很漂亮的花瓶呀
Pretty vases.
它们很适合插郁金香哦 真的
They’re great for tulips, really.
抱歉 我不买♥♥了
Thank you. Yup, I changed my mind.
-不 别这样 -波丽斯 过来
– No, please. – Bliss, come on.
别…别感到难堪呀
Don’t…don’t be embarrassed.
只是挺有趣的
It’s funny.
我本应该在软毒品店里给你买♥♥鞋子?
I’m supposed to buy you shoes from a head shop?
你真的觉得这种做法
Does that really strike you
是一种对你负责任的家庭教育?
as responsible parenting?
鞋子作为一种入门毒品 是的
Fine ’cause shoes are a gateway drug.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!