There’s nothing
没什么
nothing special about me.
我没什么特别
I control my own destiny
我能自己掌握命运
not some floating, overweight fairies.
不是其他
I decide what I’m gonna do, and I’m not gonna risk my life
我已决定怎么做
to get some fucking cup for some fucking vegetable!
我不会牺牲自己为你取得圣杯
Motherfucker!
他妈的!
What am I supposed to do?!
究竟我要怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
究竟我要怎么做?
Cup !
圣杯
All right, for sake of argument, let’s say I do do this.
好,我就去取圣杯
If I do this
如果我这样做
I want you to know it wouldn’t be because I felt I had to
不是因为我觉得我需要这样做
or because I felt cursed or guilty or responsible.
也不是因为害怕被诅咒或内疚
If I do this .
如果我这样做
Shit!
妈的!
If I do this
如果我这样做
and I mean if
.我是说如果
it’s because I want to do this for you.
是因为我想为你做点事而已
That’s all.
仅此而已
For you.
为了你
Don’t go anywhere.
别走开
Shit!
妈的!
Great.
太好了
I’m hearing horses now. Parry will be so pleased.
我听见马叫 帕里一定很高兴
Radio personality turns screwball on mission from God.
播音员变疯子去完成神的使命
I just hope when they put me away
我只是希望死后 .
they find me a place right next to his.
..能埋葬在帕里旁边
Fuck!
该死!
Thank God nobody looks up in this town.
感谢主,这里的人不爱往上看
Shit!
妈的!
“Lannie Carmichael.
兰妮卡迈克,
Christmas 1932.”
1932圣诞节
Shit!
妈的!
Hey, come on. Wake up!
嘿 醒来吧
Christ!
上帝!
All right, I did my side of the bargain.
好了,我做了我要做的事
Here’s your cup.
这是你要的圣杯
You gonna wake up now?
你现在要醒来了吗?
You want to think about it a little more.
你还要多考虑一会儿吗?
Take your time.
你慢慢考虑吧
I had this dream, Jack.
杰克,我刚梦见我结婚了
I was married.
我结婚了
I was married to this beautiful woman.
我跟一个很漂亮的女人结婚
And you were there too.
你也在其中
I really miss her, Jack.
杰克,我真的很想念她
Is that okay?
那样可以吗?
Can I miss her now?
我可以挂念她吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Tempo. Allegro.
轻快的乐章
Here we go.
我们一起唱
Hi, sweetheart. Where you been?
亲爱的,你到哪里去了?
What’s this face all about? Why are you crying?
你看你的样子,为什么哭泣?
Are you my girl?
你是我的女孩吗?
Are you my girl?
你是我的女孩吗?
Yes.

Baby!
宝贝!
Tempo.
轻快地
Well!
好吧!
What do you expect me to do?
你想我怎样?
Applaud?
为你欢呼鼓掌?
What? What?
什么?什么?
What’d you come here for?
你来这里做什么?
Did you come to get the rest of your stuff? It all got burned
拿到你其他的东西了吗?
accidentally.
被大火意外烧光了
Whatever the hell it is you’re doing, don’t do it.
不管你现在做了什么
You don’t just show up here
你别无故的出现 .
and stand there like a statue and make me do all the work.
像雕像般站在那里 什么事都让我做
What did you come here for?
你来这里干什么?
I love you.
我 爱你
What?
什么?
I didn’t get that.
我不明白
Would you run it by me again?
你又要来作弄我?
I think .
我想
I realize .
我终于明白了
I love you.
我爱你
You love me, huh?
你爱我?
You son of a bitch!
你这混♥蛋♥
God, what a beautiful night, huh?
你看今晚的夜色多美
Hey, look.
咳,快看
What?
什么?
They’re moving.
它们在移♥动♥
Am I doing that?
是我令它们移♥动♥吗?
Are you crazy? It’s the wind.
你疯了? 是风
Good night, Manhattan!
晚安 曼哈顿!
Say good night, Jack. -Good night, Jack.
杰克,说声晚安 晚安,杰克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!