这档子事儿你别管 你这个大针垫
You keep out of this, you walkin’ pincushion.
你 你不应该 对一个新来的邻居这么粗暴的
You shouldn’t be so grumpy to someone who’s new in the neighbourhood.
一个陌生人是吗
A stranger?
你为什么不回到 你原来的地方去呢
Why don’t you go back where you came from?

Wha…?
快走啊
Well, go on.
回去啊 滚
Get goin’. Git!
他看起来好像心情很低落 猫头鹰大妈
Gosh, he seems so… I don’t know, so downhearted, Big Mama.
这也难怪啦
Well, you can’t blame him, honey.
他一个人被丢在这里
He was dropped out here
而且连一个朋友都没有
and left all alone without a friend in the world.
也许我可以帮上什么忙啊
Well, maybe there’s something I could do.
让他开心点
You know, cheer him up.
孩子 你说的真是一点也没错
Honey, you just said the magic words.
现在
Now…
什么 猫头鹰大妈 我没把握
What? But Big Mama, I don’t…
薇西 别动 你看起来美极了
Darlin’, don’t move. You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
早啊 陶德
Mornin’, Tod.
早 猫头鹰大妈
Hello, Big Mama.
昨晚你的遭遇很悲惨 是不是
Last night was pretty miserable for you, wasn’t it, honey?
是惨极了
Just terrible.
高兴一点儿 看看周围
Cheer up and look around.
今天早上这个森林美极了
The forest is beautiful this morning.
在昨天晚上以后 没有一件事是美的
After last night, nothin’ looks beautiful.

Wow!
那是谁啊
Who…? Who is that?
她也是一只狐狸
Oh, just another fox.
一只美丽的狐狸
A lady fox.
天哪
Golly!
她 她可真漂亮
Is she beautiful!
不知道她叫什么名字
I wonder what her name is.
你为什么不去问她
Well, why don’t you go ask her?
对 我想我 我会问的
Yeah. Yeah, guess… Guess I will.
我要跟她说 你是我看过最迷人
I’ll… I’ll go up to her and I’ll say, “You’re the most gorgeous…
我从来没有见过
The most beautiful…
像你这样 我要说
Never seen anyone, anywhere…” I’ll say…

Hi.
你好
Hello.
-猫头鹰大妈说 你知道 -我只是在想
-Big Mama told me, you know… -I just happened to be…
我可以直接 叫你的名字吗
May I call you by your first name?
当然可以了
Oh, sure. Why not?
谢了 但是 你 你叫什么名字
Thanks, but what…? What is your first name?
-薇西 -薇西
-Vixey. -Vixey.
我的名字叫 陶德
My name is… is… Tod.
陶德
Tod?
这个名字真的很好听 陶德
That’s a… That’s a nice name, Tod.
看来他们两个蛮有进展的
It looks like that farm boy is makin’ it big with her.
你给我小声一点儿
Now just keep it down.
陶德 你知道吗
Well, Tod, you know something?
这条溪流里有好多的鳟鱼
This stream is just full of trout.
你有没有办法抓一条
Do you think you could catch one?
-一条什么 -一条什么 鱼啊 傻瓜
-One what? -One what? Fish, silly!
对 对
Oh, oh, yeah! Oh, yeah.
亲爱的小姐
My dear young lady…
你眼前所看到的正是一个 抓鱼专家
…you happen to be looking at an expert… fisher fox.
陶德 陶德 你别太夸张了
Oh, Tod, Tod. Don’t overdo it.
我知道所有的技巧 事实上 我 从没失误过
I know all the tricks. In fact, I… I never miss.
拜托 让他抓到一条鱼吧
Please let him catch a fish.
有一条鳟鱼游过来了
Here comes a whopper!
好 看清楚了
Now, watch closely.
陶德 要不要我帮忙
Tod, do you need help?
不 不用了 我
No. No, I do it this way
我以前 常常 常常这样
all… all the… all the time!
我抓到了
I got him.
那个农场小子 他对抓鱼一窍不通
Oh, that farm boy, he don’t know nothin’ about fishin’.
怎么交女朋友啊
He ain’t gonna hook her that way.
天啊 陶德
Oh, gosh!
你是我见过最有趣的人了
Tod, you’re the funniest thing I ever saw!
好嘛 尽管嘲笑我好了
Go ahead! Go ahead and laugh!
你就跟这里其他的人一样
You’re like everyone else around here.
对不起 我忍♥不住嘛 你真的好滑稽哦
I’m sorry. I can’t help it. You are so funny.
好 我不会抓鱼
So I can’t fish!
而你也只是一个
You’re a silly,
脑袋空空的笨女生
empty-headed… female!
你等一下
Now just a minute.
真是没礼貌 你成熟一点 好不好
I mean, you’ve got a nerve. Why don’t you grow up?
陶德 你不可以这样对薇西说话
Tod, that’s no way to talk to Vixey.
是她先嘲笑我的 我受够了
Oh, raspberries! I’ve had it.
孩子 不要生气了
Honey, don’t stay mad.
你必须顺其自然 这个就是诀窍
You gotta be natural. That’s the trick.
你不明白吗
Can’t you see?
当你觉得你们互相相信
When you have a natural attraction
你就会感受到对方的回应
You deserve a mutual reaction
你一定觉得一切
You’re gonna get a whole lot
又充满欢欣
Of satisfaction
这时你该这么做
Here’s all you gotta do
就让你心中
When you feel that
自然的情绪
Natural affection
为你的表现做适当指引
Leads you in the positive direction
不要着急求表现
You gotta stop showin ‘ off
要展露出
Start showin ‘ up
你天真的本性
With little old natural you
如果你觉得那女孩很美丽
Yes, you gotta appreciate the lady
而这是一种自然反应
And now that is a natural fact
放开自己的胸怀
‘Cause when you be yourself
把握住现在
With the lady, yeah
因为她就是喜欢
You gonna get appreciated
现在的你
Right back
-嘘 别赶我们 -好戏刚上场
-But Big Mama… -It’s just getting interesting.
陶德 我
T od, I…
我想你一定会喜欢这片森林的
I just know you’re gonna love the forest.
来 跟我来 我带你四处看看
Listen, come on. Let me show you around.
好啊
Sure.
快啊
Come on.
一二三四五六
Look. One, two, three, four, five, six.

Seven.
我想六个应该刚刚好
I think six would be just right.
六个
Six?
六个什么
Six what?
禁猎区
不准打猎
“No hunting.”
对 我们不会做这种事的 对吧 小铜
Well, now, we ain’t gonna do none of that, are we, Copper?
我们只是要抓一只 讨人厌的狐狸
We’re just gonna get us a no-good fox.
好了 开始追踪吧
All right, boy, get trackin’.
把他嗅出来
Smell him out.
你找到了什么 小铜
What ya got there, Copper?
干的好 孩子
Good work, boy.
他会经过这里 直接走到水边去
He’ll be comin’ right through here, headin’ for water.
但是他绝对喝不到水了
But he won’t be drinkin’ any.
多么美丽的一个早晨 薇西
What a beautiful morning, Vixey.
我从来没有这么高兴过
You know, I’ve never been happier.
陶德 我也是
Oh, Tod, me too.
这样就行了
That does it.
艾莫斯 你这狡猾的家伙
Amos, you crafty old coot.
连恶魔都没有你这么行啊
The devil himself couldn’t have done no better.
陶德
Tod?
-陶德 等一下 -薇西 怎么了
-Tod, wait a minute. -What is it, Vixey?
我不想去那里面 太安静了
I don’t wanna go in there. It’s too quiet.
薇西
Vixey.
怎么了

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章判我有罪
下一篇文章锅盖头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!