What?
陶德 小心一点
Tod, be careful.
真可恶 让他逃掉了
Dad blast it! He’s gettin’ away!
快跑 薇西
Quick, Vixey!
快回洞穴去
Go on, head for the burrow.
薇西 快 从后面出去
Quick, Vixey. Out the back.
陶德
Tod!
天啊 陶德
Oh, no, Tod.
小铜 小铜
Copper! Copper!
这回一定会逮到他 这是他们唯一的出路
We got ’em now for sure. This is their only way out.
稳住啊 稳住 准备好
Steady, boy. Steady. Get ready.
陶德
Tod!
我们被困住了
We’re trapped!
陶德 我好害怕
Tod, I’m scared.
快点 薇西 这是我们唯一的机会
Quick, Vixey! This is our only chance!
不 这怎么可能呢
Whoa! No! I don’t believe it!
小铜 我们困住他了
Copper, we’ve trapped him now!
小铜 快跑
Copper!
陶德
Tod!
陶德
Tod?
好了 小铜 快点让开
Come on, Copper. Get outta the way.
走吧 孩子
Well…
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
就是这儿
This is it.
这一回我肯定逮到他了
We got him for sure now.
天 天啊
Oh, my gosh!
怎么回事啊
What happened?
我觉得
Hey, there’s somethin’
他的眼睛看起来很眼熟 小麻雀
very familiar about those eyes, Dinky.
不可能的
Nah, it couldn’t be.
可能吗
Could it?
再见了 小臭虫
Bye, Squeeks. Bye.
祝你好运
Good luck, honey.
痛啊 痛啊 你把我弄得痛死了
Ouch! You’re killin’ me! Ouch!
艾莫斯史莱 你不要乱动 好不好
Amos Slade, will you hold still?
怎么跟个小孩一样
You’re behaving like a child.
看在老天份上 你把我的脚弄得好痛哦
Well, for gosh sakes, you’re hurtin’ my foot, woman!
别胡说 你的脚复原的情况好的很
Nonsense! Your foot is mendin’ fine.
很快就会像以前一样
You’ll soon be yourself.
天晓得 我希望你复原吗
Oh, land sakes. I don’t know if I like that.
轻一点啦 小心一点
Be careful! Ouch!
那么 点儿小伤 就叫成那个样子 小题大做
He’s sure makin’ a big fuss over a little old hurt leg.
小铜
Copper?
你是我最好的朋友
You’re my very best friend.
你也是我的好朋友
And you’re mine too, Tod.
我们俩永远都是好朋友 对不对
And we’ll always be friends forever, won’t we?
对 永远
Yeah, forever.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章判我有罪
下一篇文章锅盖头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!