It’s me, Tod.
我刚刚就在猜是你 我听到你过来了
I thought that was you, Tod. I heard ya comin’.
你长的好大
Boy, you’ve really grown.
你也是啊 小铜
You have too, Copper.
我看到你跟猎人 还有老大一起回来
I saw you comin’ back with Chief and the hunter.
陶德 看到你真好
It’s great to see ya, Tod.
但是你知道 你不应该来这里
But, you know, you… You shouldn’t be over here.
你 你会害我们两个 都惹上麻烦
You’re gonna get us both into a lot of trouble.
小铜 我 我只是想来看看你
Hey, look, I… I just wanted to see ya.
我们 我们还是朋友 对吗
We’re… We’re still friends, aren’t we?
陶德 那些日子结束了
Tod, those days are over.
我 我现在是只猎狗
I’m a huntin’ dog now.
而且你最好在老大 醒来之前离开这儿
You’d better get outta here before old Chief wakes up.
老大 我才不担心他呢
Chief. He doesn’t worry me.
陶德 我说的是真的
Tod, I’m serious. You’re…
对他来说 你是一个很好的猎物
You’re fair game as far as he’s concerned.
又是那只讨厌的狐狸
It’s that fox again!
糟了 糟了
Oh, no! No!
他们在追陶德
They’re after Tod!
伙伴们 快追他 快啊
After him, boys! Go get him!
小铜
Copper!
小铜 小铜
Copper! Copper!
陶德
Tod, I…
我不想看到你被杀死
I don’t wanna see you get killed.
伙伴 去追他
Track him down, boy!
我 这一次我就放你走吧
I’ll let you go this one time.
别追丢了
Don’t lose him!
他们在那边 老大正在追他
There they are! Old Chief’s got him on the run!
跳啊 老大 跳啊
Jump, Chief! Jump!
老大
Chief!
老大
Chief?
哦 不
Oh, no!

No!
陶德 就算我剩下最后一口气
Tod, if it’s the last thing I do, I’ll…
我也会为了你所做的事情抓你
I’ll get you for this!
陶德
Tod!
陶德 陶德
Tod? Tod!
哦 陶德
Oh, Tod!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank heaven you’re safe.
可怜的老大
Oh, poor Chief.
这全都是我的错
And it’s all my fault.
我不应该放走陶德的
I shouldn’t have let Tod go.
猫头鹰大妈 醒醒 醒醒
Big Mama! Wake up! Wake up!
有麻烦了
There’s trouble!
陶德 怎么了
Tod! Well, what is it?
怎么回事儿啊
What on earth?
死老太婆 你给我出来
Widow, get out here!
艾莫斯史莱 你到底
Why, Amos! What are you…?
他在哪里 他在哪里
Where is he? Where is he?
我知道他就在里面
I know he’s in there.
你给我等一下
Now just a minute.
你不能这样随便 闯入我的土地 艾莫斯史莱
You can’t come bargin’ onto my property, Amos Slade!
你那只狐狸 差 点害死我的老大
That fox of yours almost killed Chief,
我一定会逮到他的
and I’m gonna get him!
你不能永远把他关在屋子里
You can’t keep him locked up forever!
陶德 生日快乐
我们相遇
We met, it seems
一切仿佛昨日
Such a short time ago
你的眼神
You looked at me
是那么的需要我
Needing me so
时间治疗了你的伤痛
Yet from your sadness
我们愈来愈快乐
Our happiness grew
后来我发现 我也是那么的需要你
And I found out I needed you too
我还记得 你是怎么逗我开心的
I remember how we used to play
我也记得那些下雨天
I recall those rainy days
我们生着火
The fire ‘s glow
一起在火边取暖
That kept us warm
现在我发现
And now I find
寂寞又吞噬了我们
We ‘re both alone
离别似乎是不可避免的
Goodbye may seem forever
道别更结束了一切
Farewell is like the end
但是在我心底深处
But in my heart’s the memory
永远 都会有你
And there… you ‘ll always be
离别是不可避免
Goodbye may seem forever
道别结束一切
Farewell is like the end
但在我心底深处
But in my heart’s the memory
永远都会有你
And there you ‘ll always be
别动 小子 出去
Hold it, sonny! Back off!
我问你 你跑到我家 你想干什么啊
Consarn it! Where…? Where do you think you’re goin’?
对不起我 我只是想 只是想
Oh, excuse me, I… I was just trying to…
你以为这是你家啊 随便乱闯
You barge in on somebody’s house like you own it.
半夜三更不睡觉
Tarryhootin’ around them woods,
在树林里闲逛 还把人家吵醒
wakin’ up folks in the middle of the night.
我 我真的不知道 有人住在这个地方 而且我
I honestly didn’t know anybody lived here, and I…
好 现在你知道了 滚出我的地盘
Well, you know it now. Now get off my property!
滚 滚啊 你
Go on! Beat it!
我一直在看你 如果你愿意 你可以跟我住啊
I’ve been watching you, sir. You can stay with me if you want to.
-你真是太好心了 -跟我来吧
-That’s very nice of you. -Come with me.
她把那只狐狸 丢到禁猎游乐区了
She dropped that fox off at the game preserve.
我会抓到他 我一定要抓到他
We’ll get him. We’ll get him.
如果你非得拖着一只受伤的脚
Well, now, if you gotta have a busted leg,
就应该有这样的待遇
this is the way to do it.
吃好吃的 睡软枕头
Good food, soft pillow,
躺在火炉旁
warm stove.
当然比睡在木桶里好多了
Sure beats sleepin’ in that barrel.
你瞧瞧 还有人来探望 我这个受伤的病人
Well, now, here comes visitors to see the invalid.
太没人情味了 连问都不问一声
How do you like that? They didn’t even ask how I’m feelin’.
老大 到那边去 免得我打断你另外一条腿
Chief, get back in there before I break your other leg.
小铜 小铜 你过来看看
Copper, Copper, lookit here.
当那只狐狸走过来
Now, when that fox comes traipsin’ along,
没有半 点防备的时候
suspectin’ nothin’…
陶德
Tod?
陶德
Tod?
哦 天哪 我的翅膀没以前那么管用了
Oh, boy. These old wings ain’t what they used to be.
猫头鹰大妈 你该减减肥了
Big Mama, you better lose a few pounds.
他在那边 在那边
There he is, there he is.
陶德
Tod!
陶德
Tod!
悔 猫头鹰大妈
Oh, hi, Big Mama.
是你啊 薇西
Oh, it’s you, Vixey.
对了 什么风把你吹来的
Hey, what brings you way out here?
我正在找一只狐狸 他叫陶德
I’m lookin’ for a fox named Tod.
-是新来的 -新来的
-He’s new here in the forest. -Oh, new?
那他长的什么样子啊
Well, what does he look like?
他很年轻 跟你差不多
Oh, he’s young. About your age.
很英俊的哦
And handsome.
英俊 天啊
Handsome? Oh, say.
这个 他人应该不错罗
Gee, he sure sounds nice.
反正我也没什么事
I’m not doing anything.
我帮你去找吧
I’ll help you find him.
好 一起来吧 他一定就在这附近了
Come on. He’s gotta be around here somewhere.
怎么回事 这是哪里
Wha…?
怎么了 我是谁
What happened? Where am I?
什么 怎么又是你啊
So, it’s you again?
昨天晚上你闯入我家 现在又
You barged in on me last night, and now you…
我 我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to.
你看看你 把我这儿弄得乱七八糟的
Just look at the mess you made.
可恶 你这个笨手笨脚的家伙
Dagnabit, you clumsy bonehead!
对不起 那只是一个意外
I’m sorry. It was an accident.
换个借口 换个借口
Excuses, excuses.
对不起 先生 那真的只是一个意外
Mr Digger, sir? It was so too an accident.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章判我有罪
下一篇文章锅盖头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!