How’s your fancy life?
正在为我的订婚派对做准备
Just gettin’ ready for my fancy engagement party.
我们很希望见到你
We’re excited to see you.
我今晚去不了
I can’t make it tonight.
为什么
Why not?
因为我要搬去加利福尼亚
’cause i’m movin’ to california.
你不是认真的
You’re not serious?
莫林 你不能去加利福尼亚
Maureen, you can’t go to california.
那都在这个国家的另一边了
That’s the other side of the country.
我们得团结在一起 我们一直这样的
We have to stick together. we always have.
并不是这样的
That’s not true.
我得挂了 我爱你
I gotta go. i love you.
她为什么要去加利福尼亚
Why would she go to california?
因为那是她能去的离他们最远的地方
It’s as far away from them as she can get
除了游去夏威夷
Without swimming to hawaii.
这是我们的错
It’s our fault.
我们当初不应该把她一个人留在他们身边
We should have never left her alone with them.
她本来也不喜欢这种场合
She would have hated this anyway.
大卫可不一样
David sure doesn’t.
非常感谢你能来 谁还需要香槟
Thank you so much for coming. who needs more bubbly?
我们
We do!
你好 帅哥
Hi, handsome!
是你们邀请的他们吗
Did you invite them?
糟了
Oops.
看看谁在那儿 哦 嘿
Look who’s here. oh! hey.
好了好了 喔 谢谢 谢谢
Okay, okay. whoa! thank you, thank you!
这下有意思了
This’ll be interesting.
大家都嗨起来吧
Let’s get this party started!
恭喜你 亲爱的
Oh, congratulations, honey!
一个投资银行家用什么来节育
What does an investment banker use as birth control?
他的人品
His personality.
好了 再来一个
All right, one more.
你草坪上的一袋粪肥和
What’s the difference between a bag of manure on
一个投资银行家有什么区别
Your lawn and an investment banker?
我能跟你说会话吗
Can i speak with you for a second?
我正在讲段子呢
I’m in the middle of a punchline.
好了 等一下 绅士们
Okay, hold that thought, gents.
那人是谁
Who is that guy?
真奢华 我怎么没看见你挂你妈妈的画
Swanky. but i don’t see one of your mama’s paintings.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
只是跟那些上流人士联络一下感情啊
Just networking with all these fantastic people.
每次有人离开 你就会表现的像个孩子
Every time someone leaves, you act like a child.
你以为到目前为止你已经习惯了
You’d think you’d be used to it by now.
这是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
这是意料之中的事 爸爸
It’s not a surprise, dad.
莫林离开是因为你的屁话快把她逼疯了
Maureen left because your bullshit drove her crazy.
你真的想要现在来谈论屁话吗
You really wanna talk about bullshit right now?
看看周围吧 这不是你
Look around! this ain’t you!
你跟那些猪头不一样 你知道的
You ain’t like those pawns, and you know it!
不要把矛头指向我 你是沃尔斯家的一份子
Don’t turn this on me. you’re a walls.
你生下来是要改变世界的
You were born to change the world,
而不是流于俗
Not just add to the noise.
你不能嫁给那个白♥痴♥ 他配不上你
You cannot marry that fool! you’re better than him!
你待在那个破八卦杂♥志♥社太屈才了
And you’re better than that goddamn gossip column!
你是一个真正的作家
You’re a real writer!
我喜欢我的生活 爸爸
I like my life, dad.
所以你就把那些乱七八糟的东西
Then why is all your crap
还打包放在盒子里
Still packed up in those boxes?
发生了什么 你们俩
What’s goin’ on, guys?
不要让大卫不高兴
We don’t want to upset david.
为什么你忽然间关心起大卫来了
Why do you care so much about david all of a sudden?
他现在已经是我们家的一份子了 不是吗 宝贝
Well, he’s like part of the family now. right, honey?
现在不是时候 行吗
This is not the time, okay?
好吧 什么时候才合适 现在不行 明白吗
Well, when’s the right time? not right now! okay?
今天又有三个人报价要买♥♥了
Look, there were three more offers today.
你可以等到明天早上
So you can wait till tomorrow…
我必须告诉她 告诉我什么
I have to tell her! tell me what?
相信我 现在不是时间
Trust me, now is not the time!
告诉我什么 妈妈
Tell me what, mom?
让我说
Let me talk!
你还记得我跟你说过 我哥哥打算把德克萨斯的
You know how i was telling you about my brother
他那一半的土地卖♥♥掉那件事吗
Selling his half of mom’s land in texas?
现在你要结婚了
Well, now that you’re gettin’ married
又拥有了这么多美好的东西
And you have all these nice things,
我们在想也许我们可以
We were thinkin’ that maybe we could
借些钱来买♥♥掉它
Borrow the money to buy it.
所以你对大卫好的唯一原因
So the only reason why you’re being nice to david
是因为你想要他的钱
Is because you want his money?
不 这不是唯一原因 还因为我本来就是个和善的人
No, it’s not the only reason. i’m also just a nice person.
你是个和善的人 我谢谢你
You are a nice person. thank you.
如果不是因为急需我们不会问 宝贝
We wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t urgent, honey.
要多少
How much?
先别说这件事 大约一百万
No, let’s not get into… about a million.
一百万
A million dollars?
稍微少一点
A little under.
少一点点
A little under…
如果吉姆叔叔的地值那么多钱
If uncle jim’s land is worth that much,
那你那一半也是
Then yours is, too.
我不知道 我从没对它估过价
Well, i don’t know. i’ve never had it appraised.
我爸爸告诫我不要卖♥♥地
My father taught me you never sell land.
好建议 是这样
– good advice. – right.
我十一岁时史密斯奶奶去世了
Grandma smith died when i was 11.
从我十一岁起
Have you been sitting on a million dollars
你们就坐拥一百万美元了
Since i was 11?
不是 价格随时间增长
No, no! it appreciates over time. it escalates.
你也知道这件事
You knew about this?
你们有意识到有那些钱我们可以做什么吗
Do you realize what we could have done with that money?
我不想我的孩子依靠别人的施舍长大
I don’t want my kids raised on a goddamn handout!
搞什么
What the hell?
你们到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?

Oh…
干得漂亮 萝丝
Nice, rose.
嘿 小山羊
Hey, mountain goat!
再也别那样叫我
Don’t ever call me that again!
珍妮特
Uh, jeannette…
大卫 别惹我
David, please…
拜托 我知道你很生气 让我们回去
Come on. i know you’re upset. but let’s just go back
好好谈谈这个 来吧
And talk about this. come on.
爸爸 你觉得为什么我们几个都在远离你
Dad, why do you think all of us ran away from you?
因为我们被逼无奈
We were drowning.
我还是不明白你为什么跟着我们到这
I still don’t understand why you followed us here.
我们想一家人团聚
We wanted to be a family again.
我们从来就不是一家人 妈妈 我们就是个梦魇
We were never a family, mom. we were a nightmare.
你妈妈和我为你们做了一切力所能及的事 好吗
Your mom and i did everything we could for you, okay?
我们照顾你们
We looked after you,
我们曾是幸福的一家 胡扯 你们才没有
And it was a happy family! bullshit! we did it!
我们互相照顾
We took care of each other
因为你整日♥烂♥醉
Because you were too drunk to!
保护我们是你的责任 而你连尝试都没有
It was your job to protect us, and you didn’t even try!
那不是事实 好吗 就是这样的
That ain’t true, okay? it is true.
你脑袋里记忆混乱了
You got some kind of weird revisionist history goin’ on.
你曾是一个快乐的孩子 住口 爸爸 别说了
You were a happy kid! stop it, dad. stop talking.
他们也都是快乐的孩子 我们照顾你们
And they were happy kids! and we looked after you!
别说了 光说不等于做
Stop talking! talking is not trying!
我♥操♥蛋的半辈子你都只知道动动嘴皮子
You talked my whole goddamn life!
我相信过你
And i believed you.
别这样
Don’t!
嘿 别这样
Hey, don’t do this.
我不想让你出现在我的生命中
I don’t want you in my life.
珍妮特 你不是认真的
Jeannette, you do not mean that.
我不想你给我打电♥话♥或写信

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!