Let out the wild man! come on, rex!
大卫 加油 你比这人更强壮
David, come on. you’re stronger than this.
加油 拿下他 大卫
Come on. let’s go, david.
我怎么说的 根本不用打
What’d i tell ya? no fight.
加油 大卫 去他的
Come on, david! kick his ass!
再给他士气也没用
Stop helpin’ him!
-拿下他 赢下这局 -加油
– take him down! murder him! – come on!
-赢下这局 大卫
Murder him, david!
-宝贝 别输 加油
Honey, don’t lose this! come on!
赢下这个脏老头
Murder that old dirty bastard!
拿下他 拿下他
Take him down! take him down!
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
好 好 好
Yes, yes, yes!
就是这样
Yes!
太棒啦
Whoo!
顿 琼斯能够再活上一天了
Dow jones will live to see another day!
用左手再比一场 再比一场
Left-handed rematch! i want a left-handed rematch!
不行 老爸 别像个穷酸败者一样
No, dad. don’t be a sore loser.
你不敢用左手比吗
You ready for a lefty rematch?
随便你说什么比什么都行 老家伙
I’m ready for whatever you wanna throw at me, old man!

Oh!
做什么呢 老爸
What the hell, dad?
-天哪 -可恶
– jesus! – shit.
你也听到他说了 他刚说我亮出
Well, you heard him. i mean, he said he was ready
什么跟他比他都行
For whatever i wanted to throw at him.
他大概把我的鼻子打伤了
I think he broke my nose.
这不是我的错 我只是做出了士兵会有的反应
It’s not my fault. i have a soldier’s reflex.
我认真的以为你已有所准备
I seriously thought you were ready.
告诉你男朋友他需要在说
Tell your boyfriend that he needs to be careful
自己做不到的事情之时小心点
About sayin’ things he doesn’t mean.
他不是我的男友 老爸 他是我的未婚夫
He’s not my boyfriend, dad. he’s my fiance.
来 我们回家
Let’s get you home.
它还在一直流
It’s not stopping. i don’t know
我不知道这些血是从哪来的
Where all the blood is coming from.
拜托 我不想要这些
Please, i don’t want that.
你为什么还要留着这些没用的盒子
Why do you still have all these stupid boxes?
你为什么还要留着这些没用的盒子
Why do you still have all these stupid boxes?
大卫 你喝醉了
David, you’re drunk.
喝点水吧 然后我们就上♥床♥睡觉
Just drink some water. let’s go to bed.
他一拳打在我的脸上 珍妮特
He punched me in the face, jeannette.
我明白 你告诉我别担心
I know. you told me not to worry,
之后他又正中我脸颊中心
And then he punched me right in the middle of the face.
所有人都在大喊 当时太吵了
Everybody was shouting, it was so loud…
你也向我尖声喊
And you screamed at me.
你说 拿下他
You said “murder him,”
你像个疯女人一样直直对着我的耳朵大喊
Shouted it right in my ear. like a madwoman.
求你喝点水吧
Please just drink some water.
这问题很严重 珍妮特 你的老爸是个混球
This is serious, jeannette. your dad is a total nut-job.
嘿 只有我能这么说他 你不行
Hey, i can call him that, not you.
你妈妈有妄想症
Your mom is delusional.
可怜的莫林 他如果知道她所选的是跟
Poor maureen. she’s gotta be out of her mind that she’s
这样一个垃圾与他们一起生活 她大概会疯的
Choosing to live in that dump with them.
你现在议论的是我家的事
This is my family that you are talking about.
我知道 这简直太疯狂了
I know! and they are totally insane!
珍妮特 我
Jeannette, i…
我想要跟你共度余生
I want to spend the rest of my life with you,
但如果我们要做此尝试
But if we’re gonna try and do that together,
今天这样荒唐的事我再也不想体验了
I can’t have any more of whatever that was tonight.

I…
我得去上个厕所
I gotta… i gotta go pee.
我要去上厕所
I’m gonna pee.
别担心 开车去德克萨斯要20个小时呢
Don’t worry. it’s about a 20-hour drive to texas.
我开的话15小时内就到了
I can do it in under 15.
在你发觉之前我们就会回来的
We’ll be back before you know it.
史密斯奶奶怎么就死了
How did grandma smith die?
我妈妈年纪已经很大了 是寿正终寝
My mother was an old woman. old women die.
她给你留下些什么了吗
Did she leave you anything?
这算是什么问题
What kind of question is that?
为什么我们不能跟你一起去 我不想跟爱尔玛一起留在这里
Why can’t we come with you? i don’t wanna stay with erma.
你♥爸♥两个月里滴酒未沾
Your dad hasn’t had a drink in two months.
我觉得我们该为此度个小假奖励一下
I think we deserve a little vacation.
但是爱尔玛讨厌我们
But erma hates us.
别为她的不幸指责她
Don’t blame her for her misery.
她也就知道这些而已
It’s all she knows.
她是个愚蠢的女巫
She’s a dumb witch.
事实上 她很聪明
Actually, she’s very smart.
你♥爸♥爸就是从她那里学聪明的
That’s where your dad gets it from.
他在自画像上
…he painted a self-portrait
画了一个缠满绷带的耳朵
With a bandaged ear.
梵高
Van gogh.
-梵高是谁 -答对了
– who is van gogh? – that’s right.
我在你盘里放什么你就给我吃什么
You eat what i put on your plate.
就算你吐出来还得吃
You spit that out, you’re gonna eat that, too.
不准在房♥里乱跑 不准大叫 不准发牢骚
No runnin’ in the house, no shoutin’, no whinin’,
不准打开窗子或者窗帘
No openin’ the windows or the curtains.
埃德加 伯根
Edgar bergen.
-埃德加 伯根 -对 埃德加 伯根就是答案
– who is edgar bergen? – edgar bergen is right.
我们待在老爸我们那么大时住过的地方 这感觉好怪异
It’s so weird that dad lived here when he was our age.
对啊 我以为我们会过得够糟了
Yeah, i thought we had it bad.
看这个
Look at this.
你真觉得这是老爸写的
You think dad really wrote all this?
听听看这个
Listen to this.
除了 这漆黑肮脏的地毯
“there might be more than this blanket of black dust,
这散发恶臭的拖船
“the stench of the tug,
这嘎吱作响沾满煤灰的雪
“the crunch of the coal-stained snow.
除了她喋喋不休的声音
“more than the sound of her cackle,
她长满老茧的手上的裂痕
“the cracks in her calloused hands.
也许世上还有别的什么存在 但我永远也不会知道
“and there might be more, but i won’t ever know
因为你绝对无法呼吸
“because it’s impossible to breathe
当你一头栽进…
“when you’re drowning in…”
他骂脏话了
He cusses.
当你一头栽进粪坑里 你绝对无法呼吸
“it’s impossible to breathe when you’re drowning in shit.”
小点声
Keep it down!
这周大概会过得很有趣了
This is gonna be a fun week.
有人带了卷笔刀了吗
You bring a sharpener?
我带了 在我放在楼下的包里
Yeah, in my bag downstairs.
好吧
Okay.
-别迟疑了 -不 爱尔玛 求你了
– stop worrying. – no, erma, please.
-我说什么 你就要做什么 -住手
– you do what i tell you. – stop it!
-安静一点 小孩
Just be quiet, boy.
听你奶奶的话
Listen to your grandmother.
-不 住手啊 -你要去哪里
– no, stop it! – where are you going?
-嘿 别乱动
Hold still! hey!
离他远点 罗莉
Get away from him! lori!
那孩子的腿毛需要修剪啊
The boy’s britches needed fixin’!
我看得懂发生了什么 她是个变♥态♥
I know what i saw. she’s a pervert!
你这小贱♥人♥
You little bitch…
嘿 嘿 嘿 请冷静一点 行吗
Hey, hey, hey! let’s just calm down, okay?
快来 把她按住
Come on, hold her down!
快放开我 你们这群小野兽
Stay the hell off of me, ya little beasts!
谁都不能欺负我们弟弟
Nobody messes with our brother!
不 不 把我放下来
No! no! put me down!
老爸
Dad,
我们只是在保护自己
We were just protecting ourselves.
爱尔玛在抓他的 住嘴
Erma was grabbing his… shut up!
我不想再听到一句
I don’t wanna hear another damn word
解释刚刚发生过什么的废话
About whatever did or didn’t happen!
不管发生了什么
It don’t matter!
布莱恩是一个男人 他可以照顾好自己
Brian’s a man. he can take care of himself.
你可以做到吧
Can’t you?
我们回家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!