No, no, it’s fine.
别担心 我会把椅子退回去的
Don’t worry about it. i’ll take the chair back.
这跟椅子没有关系
It’s not about the chair.

I…
我今天要和我妈妈一起吃午饭
I’m gettin’ lunch with my mom today.
我没有告诉你 因为我不想让你担心
I didn’t tell you ’cause i didn’t want you to worry.
你会告诉她关于我们吗
Are you gonna tell her about us?
我会在恰当的时候告诉她的
I’m gonna have to tell her at some point.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
就是尝试一下不要让她
Just please try to not let her
把自己的糟心事全部倒给你
Dump her crap on you this time.
这就是父母的意义啊
That’s what parents are for.
你能至少试一试吗
Can you just try, though?
我当然会努力的 谢谢你
Of course i’ll try. thank you.
妈妈
Mom…
你♥爸♥说她那天看到你在
Yeah, your dad said he saw you pass by
出租车上路过
In a cab the other night.
表现的我们好像不存在一样
Acted like we weren’t even there.
你不应该因为我们选择了
You shouldn’t be ashamed of us just ’cause we choose
与你不同的生活方式而羞耻
A different lifestyle than you.
在纽约街头无家可归
Being homeless in new york city
不能算是一种生活方式的选择
Does not count as a lifestyle choice.
如果你能与我们联♥系♥得更勤快一点
Well, if we heard from you more,
你就会知道我们找到了一个
You’d know that we found a lovely place
在下东区的好地方
On the lower east side.
罗莉说你们擅自住在了废弃的建筑里
Lori says you’re squatting in an abandoned building.
那听起来一点也不安全 妈妈
That does not sound safe, mom.
你什么时候失去了冒险的精神
When did you lose your sense of adventure?
我现在有一点积蓄了
I have a little bit of money now.
如果你想要的话我可以帮你
I can help you if you want.
嗯嗯嗯
Mmm-mmm-mmm.
我们好得很 你才是需要帮助的那个
We’re fine. you’re the one who needs help.
看看你 你的价值观都混乱了
Look at you. your values are all confused.

Mmm.
所以你想谈什么
So what did you want to talk about?
我要结婚了
I’m gettin’ married.
嫁给那个会计
To the accountant?
大卫是一个金融分♥析♥师
David is a financial analyst.
好吧 我不想听上去很粗鲁
Well, i… i don’t mean to be rude,
但是他不是有一点
But isn’t he a little…
妈妈 大卫对我很好
Mom, david is good for me.
你是说他很有钱
You mean he’s got money.
我是说我爱他
I mean i’m in love with him.
嗯哼
Hmm.
我可以再看一眼那个戒指吗
Can i see that again?
嗯 好吧
Hmm. well…
我希望你已经想好
I just hope you’ve got a good plan
要怎么跟你父亲说了 因为看到这个戒指
For telling your dad, because this
他会气死的
Is gonna kill him.
嘘 没事的 我在这里
Shh, it’s okay. i’m right here.
一切都会好起来的 莫林
Everything’s gonna be okay, maureen.
我会照顾你的
I’m gonna take care of you.
孩子们 走吧
Let’s go, kids!
是时候收拾行李出发了
Time to pull up stakes and leave this hell-hole behind!
怎么了 联邦政♥府♥工作人员在追着我们
– what’s going on? – feds are on our tail!
真的吗 他指追债的
Really? he means the bill collectors.
卡车15分钟后出发
Truck leaves in 15 minutes!
驾驶室太挤了
Now, there’s not enough room in the cab,
所以你们可以舒服地
So you guys are in for a real treat.
待在后车厢
You get to ride in the back.
什么
What?
嘿 这本来就不是什么舒服的事儿
Hey, it’s not an ideal scenario for anyone,
所以我们尽量把它弄得舒服点
So we’ll just try to make the best of it.
有点像集市上的杂技表演
It’ll be kinda like that rotor ride at the fair.
只是没有灯光和烟雾
Except without any lights or oxygen.
不要那么夸张
Oh, don’t be so dramatic.
会像探险一样刺♥激♥的
It’ll be an adventure.
小心
Be careful.
接着 好的 往后点
There you go. okay, scoot back.
我们要待在这多久
How long do we have to be back here?
别担心
Don’t worry.
这是我们最后一次搬家了
This’ll be the last time you have to do this.
欢迎来到犹他州最古老的矿业镇
Welcome to the oldest mining town in utah.
我还以为这是世界尽头了
I thought that was the last town.
我也以为
Me, too.
那个是内华达州最老的镇
That one was the oldest in nevada.
一百多年前 到这里的人们
People been strikin’ it rich here
都发财了
For a hundred years.
他们发财后一定是搬到别的地方
They must’ve all moved somewhere else
花钱去了
To spend their fortune.
至少有个不错的历史
Has a real frontier quality to it.
我们是不是要在这里待上一段时间
Think we might be able to stay here for a while?
我开始喜欢这个地方了
Hmm, i got a good feelin’ about this one.
我来提
I got it.
你换个工作就搬一次家
The kids are tired of movin’ to a new town
孩子们已经厌烦了
Every time you lose a job.
他们会喜欢西维吉尼亚州的
They’d love it in west virginia.
看看他们爸爸长大的地方
I just think it’d be good for them
对他们有好处
To see where their daddy grew up.
山羊 放手 试着在水里浮起来
Mountain goat, let go! try floatin’ a little!
我们在这里很好
We’re fine where we are.
在公共泳池洗澡
Taking showers at the public pool?
这个周末我会接好水管的
I’ll get the water turned on this weekend.
你两个月前就这样说了
You said that two months ago.
好了 布莱恩 不要害羞
Okay, brian, don’t be shy.
大家都是一样的
Everyone here is the same as us.
他们只是肤色不同
They just got different complexions.
快去玩儿吧
Go on. go play.
如果我们去维吉尼亚州
If we went, your parents
你父母还可以接济我们
Could help us out with some money.
我不会回韦尔奇的
I ain’t moving back to welch.
你怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
我什么也不怕
I ain’t afraid o’ nothin’.
嘿 不要死抓着泳池边不放
Hey! quit clingin’ to the side!
不要害怕 我拉着你
Don’t be scared. i got ya.
加油 好的
Come on. yeah.
蹬蹬腿 不难是吧
Kick your legs. that’s not so hard.
游泳其实就是让水移♥动♥的过程 是吧
It’s all about movin’ the water. yeah?
挥动手臂 向前 在水里挥动你的手臂
Move your arms, go ahead. move ’em in the water.
划水 划
Push the water, push it.
用你的手臂划 很好
Push it with your arms. that’s good.
不难 对吧
It’s not so bad, is it?
很好 你今天就能学会游泳
Good. ’cause you’re gonna learn to swim today.
调节呼吸 调节呼吸 好的
Catch your breath. catch your breath. all right.
好 可以了 呼吸 非常好
Okay, all right. breathe. nice.
你为什么这么做
Why’d you do that?
好了 好了 现在 是沉下去还是游泳
Okay. okay. now, sink or swim!
雷克斯
Rex!
没事的 她已经开始知道怎么游泳了
It’s okay! she’s already gettin’ it!
很快她就学会仰泳了
Pretty soon she’s gonna be doin’ the backstroke, right?
我不试了 真的吗
No. yeah?
好了 我要回去了
Okay. i wanna go back.
宝贝 做得好
You did it, baby!
你会游泳了
You were swimmin’!

Hey!
山羊
Mountain goat!
先生 你错了
Mister, you’re wrong for that!
快点 孩子们 出发了
Come on, kids. let’s go.
嘿 嘿 停
Stop, no! hey! hey!
不要碰我 你差点儿杀了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!