Let’s go.
你要进屋吗
Are you comin’?
来 孩子们 咱们进屋吧
Come on, kids. let’s go inside.
来 我们走
Come on, guys, let’s go.

Come on.
下车
Get out.
如果你要喝酒的话我就不走
Not if you’re gonna drink.
你答应过我们的
You promised.
我不走
I’m not going.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
别这样 求你了 爸
Don’t! please, dad!

You…
你看看你做了什么
See what you do?
我只喝了一杯酒而已
It was one damn drink!
你在故意骗我
That’s a lie, and you know it!
我能从你的衣服上闻到酒气
I can smell it on your sweater!
来 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
你突然就变成个敏锐的侦探了吗
You a bloodhound all of a sudden?
你怎么不换你自己的屁♥股♥闻闻
Why don’t you go sniff your own butt for a change,
它最近可不太好闻
’cause that ain’t smellin’ too pretty these days!
这话真可笑
That’s very funny!
你现在应该已经在通勤才对
You’re supposed to be at work right now!
你又要丢掉一个工作吗
You’re gonna lose another job!
你怎么不自个儿找个工作
Why don’t you go get a job
而不是在这儿浪费时间画这些垃圾
Instead of wastin’ your time on all this crap!
这些到底算是什么
What the hell is this anyway?
抽象表现主义作品
Abstract expressionism!
哦 那就让你看一看什么是现实主义
Well, here’s some realism for you!
天哪 你就跟你妈一个模样
Wow. you’re just like your mother!
滚开 你敢碰我
Don’t you touch me!
给我回来 你这阉妓
Get back here, castrating whore!
-放开我 -滚过来
– get off me! – come here!
莫林 你想跳绳吗 想
Maureen, you wanna jump rope? yeah.
预备
Ready?
开始吧
Go.
不 不要
No! no!
-过来 -不
– come on! – no!
-快上来 真糟糕 -妈妈
– get up here, god damn it… – mom!
-萝丝 玛丽 -抓紧了
– rose mary! – hold on!
-妈妈 -救我
– mom! – help me!
救命 天哪快救救我
Help! god, help me!
别让她掉下去
Don’t let her fall!
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我什么都还没做
I didn’t do anything!
你赶紧放开我
Get your hands off me!
你大概不是真想我放手 天 她咬我了
I don’t think you want me to let go… ow! she bit me!
-把我拉回房♥间 -太糟糕了
– pull me in! – god damn it!
他刚刚想要杀了我
He tried to kill me!
-妈妈 你还好吗 -我还好
Mom, are you okay? i’m okay.
你怎么只关心他好不好 我呢 她刚刚咬我了
What do you mean, is she okay? am i okay? she just bit me!
那你刚刚又做什么推她
Well, why did you push her?
我没有推她 是她自己跳出去的 我发誓
I didn’t push her! she jumped! i swear to god!
她这样子根本是发疯了
You know, she’s crazy!
你也看到了 她刚刚才咬了我一口 我觉得她该是伤了
You saw, she just bit me! i think she broke…
天哪
Jesus!
你真是个女魔头 你知道吗
You are one hell of a woman, you know that?
而你就是个臭气熏天的腐朽醉汉
And you’re a stinking, rotten drunk.
但你爱这个臭烂醉汉 不是吗
But you love this stinking, rotten drunk, don’t you?
噢 雷克斯
Oh, rex…
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你必须离开他
You have to leave him.
你知道吗 当你♥爸♥第一次跟我妈见面的时候
You know, when your dad first met my mother,
他问了为什么她家的墙上
He asked her why she didn’t have
没有挂我的任何画这个问题
Any of my paintings on her walls,
她回答说她不想要鼓励挂画可能导致的
And she said she didn’t want to encourage
一个没有前途的习惯
A habit with no future in it.
他直直的看进她的眼睛 然后说
He looked her right in the eye and said,
去他的前途
“to hell with the future!
像这样的杰作
“masterpieces like these
应当立刻 马上就展示出来
“should be on display right now.”
然后他把她家所有的画都拿下来
So he took down all her paintings
然后挂上我的
And put up mine.
他永远不会改变本性
He’s never going to change.
你必须离开他
You have to leave him.
我做不到
I can’t.
莫林 你有皇后牌在手里吗
Maureen, do you have any queens?
下一个 布莱恩 你有九吗
Go fish! brian, do you have any nines?
下一个
Go fish!
我们不需要他们
We don’t need them.
他们永远不会做照顾我们的打算
They’re never going to take care of us,
所以我们只能自己上阵
So we have to do it ourselves.
我们都会上学 然后开始有自己的积蓄
We’ll all go to school and start saving up
这样我们长大之后就可以搬出去单独住
So we can move out when we’re old enough.
这样我们长大之后就可以搬出去单独住
So we can move out when we’re old enough.
如果我们要成功走出这里
If we’re going to make it out of this,
我们得齐心协力才行
We have to do it together.
约定好了
Deal?
我们要离开这个鬼地方
We are getting the heck out of here.
比温斯女士请我明年做一份报纸的编辑
Miss bivens asked me to be editor of the paper next year.
是吗 真厉害啊
What? that’s amazing!
我发誓 到你毕业的时候
I swear, by the time you graduate,
纽约的每个学校
You’re gonna have every school
都会抢着要你
in new york figto go, you go.
他们到了
They’re here.
别担心我们 我们会过的好好的
Don’t worry about us. we’ll be fine.

Yeah.

Hey…
这里头还有五块钱
I left five bucks in there.
现在就开始存钱吧 你就是下一个走出去的
Start savin’ up. you’re next.
老爸现在在后院
Dad’s in the backyard.
应该没什么问题了
I think it’s clear.
我爱你们
I love you guys!
我也爱你
Love you.
-那再见了 -好 再见
– all right, bye! – okay, bye!
爱你们 我们也爱你
Love you! love you!
罗莉 我们得走了
Lori, we need to go!
嘿 你这孩子打算上哪里去
Hey! where the hell you think you’re goin’?
看来障碍没有完全扫清啊
Guess it wasn’t clear.
-嘿 罗莉 -小妞我在跟你说话呢
-hey! lori! -talkin’ to you, girl!
给我从车里滚出来
Get your ass outta that car now!
快开车 快走
Drive, go!
有人知道她为什么离开吗
You know why she left?

Huh?
布莱恩 你知道他为什么走掉了吗
Brian? you know why she left?
莫林 你呢
Maureen?
你也打算离开这里 是吧
You gonna leave, too?
回答我
Answer me.
快回答我
Answer me!
-雷克斯 -给我闭嘴
– rex… – shut up!
我没有 先生
No, sir.
来个人把这对破烂垃圾丢出去
Somebody take out the damn trash!
-罗莉 -一切都好吗
– lori? – coast clear?
还好 他气冲冲地出去了 你那边如何
Yeah. he’s passed out. how is everything?
昨晚我和一个从巴纳德来的写作教授
Well, last night at the restaurant
在餐厅见了一面
I met a writing professor from barnard.
我跟她说了你打算申请她的学校
I told her you were gonna apply to her school,
她表示很感兴趣
And she was really nice about it.
她说如果有幸拜读你的作品她会很高兴
She said she’d be happy to read your stuff.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊 她跟我说如果你来这边 就打电♥话♥给她
Yeah. she said to call her when you get up here.
这太不可思议了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!