Don’t touch me! you tried to kill me!
嘿 我永远都不会伤害你的
Hey. i would never let anything bad happen to you.
但我不能让你就因为害怕
But i can’t let you cling to the side
而一辈子都趴在泳池边
Your whole life just ’cause you’re scared.
如果你不想淹死
If you don’t wanna sink,
你就得学会游泳 明白吗
You have to learn how to swim. understand?
嘿 你已经会游泳了
Hey, you were swimmin’.
你学会游泳了 我真为你骄傲
You were swimmin’. i’m so proud of you.
嘿 没事儿吧
Hey! everything okay?
她很好 管好你自己的事
She’s fine. mind your own damn business.
在我游泳池里的事就是我的事
What happens in my pool is my business.
哦 这是你的游泳池
Oh, so this is your pool?
既然你问起 是的
As far as you’re concerned, yeah.
哦,所以你就是那个限制黑人
Oh, so you’re the one who limits the black families
每天早上只能游一个小时
To an hour in the mornin’,
白人却可以游一整天的人
So that the whites can swim the rest of the day?
6♥4♥年开始种族歧视就犯法了
That’s been a federal offense since ‘6♥4♥.
他经常这样吗 还是只有喝醉的时候
Does he always act like this? or just when he’s drunk?
爸爸不要这样 雷克斯
Dad, don’t! rex!
我不能让你在我女儿面前
I can’t let you talk to me like that
这么跟我说话
In front of my daughter!
松手 现在快向我求饶
Let go! now tap out!
你这是在求饶吗 我怎么看不出来
Was that a tap? i couldn’t tell.
你是在求饶吗
Was that a tap?
雷克斯 你能不能冷静点
Rex! will you stop!
快别这样了
Come on, man!
你会进监狱的 混♥蛋♥
You’re goin’ to jail, asshole!
上车
Get in the car.
有没有你我们都要走
We’re leaving with or without you.
我宁可摔断背待在地狱里
I’d rather be in hell with my back broke
也不想住在这个莫名其妙的镇子里
Than live in that godforsaken town.
是啊 你之前就应该好好想想了
Yeah, you should’ve thought of that before
现在你搞得镇上每个警♥察♥都在找我们
You got every policeman in town looking for us.
我不会让他们带走我的孩子
I’m not gonna let ’em take our kids away.
我们不能再这样下去了
We cannot live like this anymore.
这样是怎么样 这是自♥由♥
Like what? this is freedom!
自♥由♥ 你觉得这是自♥由♥
Freedom? you call this freedom?
好了 我们出发了
Here we go.
韦尔奇会很有意思的
Welch is gonna be fun.
我们会住在山里
We’ll live in the mountains
和松鼠 花粟鼠一起
With the squirrels and the chipmunks.
你还可以见到
And you’ll get to meet
你们的沃尔斯爷爷和奶奶
Your grandma and grandpa walls,
一些真正的乡巴佬
Who are genuine hillbillies.
我们不需要他
We don’t need him.
雷克斯
Rex!
快点 爸爸
Come on, dad!
你是这个家的顶梁柱呢
You’re the head of this family!
你来吗
Are you coming?

Negative.
山羊 你知道的 你妈妈骗你们
Mountain goat, you know, your mama has convinced you
说我们必须去韦尔奇
That we need to go
其实是她自己在害怕
Because she’s in a state of fear.
现在你要做的就是坚持自己的观点
Now, what you need to do is stand your ground.
你看到了 我现在就很坚持
You see, that’s what i’m doin’.
这对你是很重要的一课
This is a very important lesson for you.
你现在看起来就一副耍赖的样子
You don’t look like a very important lesson to me.
快点
Come on.
我能抓着你的脚踝吗
Can i hold your ankle?
不行
No.
只是平衡一下 我觉得要摔倒了
Just for stability? i feel like i’m about to fall.
你躺在地上呢
You’re on the ground already!
好了 我们出发吧
All right, let’s do it!
我把他叫出来了
I got him!
他还活着
He’s alive!
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank god!
小心 不要挤着莫林了
Oh, watch out! don’t squish maureen!
过去点 宝贝 我来开车
Move over, baby. i’m driving.
过来 亲我一下
Come here, give me some sugar.
哦 雷克斯
Oh, rex…
珍妮特
Jeannette?
我能再要一张纸巾吗
Can i have another tissue, please?
天哪 大卫 我还要一张纸巾
Oh, jeez. david! i need another tissue.
你的衬衫都湿透了
You’re sweating through your shirt!
你不应该说出来的
Please don’t point it out. you know
你一说 我更出汗了
When you point it out, it only makes me sweat more.
对不起 你不用这么紧张
I’m sorry. you have nothing to be nervous about.
你♥爸♥爸已经很讨厌我
Your dad already hates me.
如果他知道我们要结婚
When he finds out we’re getting married,
他会把我从窗户扔出去的
He’s gonna throw me through a window.
他不会这么做的
Hey, he’s not gonna do that.
不过他可能会踢你
He might kick you in the stomach, though.
一点儿都不好笑 我现在真的没心情开玩笑
It’s too real to be funny. i’m just not there yet.
好吧
Okay.
他这次肯定又会灌醉我
He’s gonna try to make me get drunk with him again.
不会的 他不会 你知道他会的
No, he’s not. you know he is.
大卫 直接告诉他你不想喝
David, just tell him that you don’t want it.
也许 也许我可以试试
Maybe… maybe i will do that.
你知道 我不会被他吓到的
You know, i’m not to be bullied by him.
我知道你不会 我不会被吓到的
I know you’re not. i will not be bullied.

Hey…
我们要结婚了 我们一定会结婚的
We’re getting married. we are getting married.
我们会挺过去 这都不是事儿
We can get through this. this is nothin’.
好的
Okay.
爸爸
Hey, dad!
不要这样
Oh, come on.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
哦 你还知道你有爸爸
Oh, so you’re acknowledgin’ my existence now?
你真的不是一个会让人忽略的人
Well, you’re not exactly the easiest man to ignore.
我本来想着在你们到之前修好这个锁的
Well, i wanted to get this done before you got here.
不知道谁设计的垃圾
I don’t know who designs this junk.
零件全装错
Mechanics are all wrong.
看看你
Look at you.
每次我见到你都变得更漂亮
Fancier every time i see ya.
很高兴见到你 沃尔斯先生 你好吗
Good to see you, mr. walls. how are you?
你是不是赢了湿T恤大赛
Did you win that wet t-shirt contest?
你的乳♥头♥很不错
Nice nibs.
不要开他玩笑了
Cut it out.
车里太热了 这天气太湿热了
It’s really hot in the car. it’s the humidity.
湿热
Humidity?
好吧 试着不要把汗滴在我的大理石地板上
Okay, well, just try not to drip on my marble floor.
顺带提下那个工具包 如果对你来说不太重的话
Grab that toolbox, if that’s not too much for ya.
好的
Okay.
刚给这栋楼拉了
Just finished hookin’ every squat in the building
电线
To an insulated cable
还跟楼下的电线杆
That i hot-wired off the utility pole
接通了电
Down the block.
现在这栋楼里的人都想让我当市长
Now the other squatters want to make me mayor of the place!
你妈妈喜欢的黄色门
Your mama’s traditional yellow door.
门还没装好
Still gotta get hinges for this thing.
这是我朋友埃迪 他住在这里吗
This is my friend eddie. does he live here?
你们好
Hello!
哦 她来了 你好 亲爱的
Oh! there she is! hey, sweetie.
妈妈
Mom.

Oh!
食物来了
Look at that! food!
这地方不错 只有我一个人觉得又回到韦尔奇了吗
What a place! anyone else feel like they’re back in welch?
我老觉得
I keep thinking we’re gonna see
会看到一个黄色马桶
Our yellow poop bucket somewhere.
他们的卫生间就在那儿
Their bathroom’s not that far off.
莫林

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!