想去就去吧
You gotta go, you gotta go.
我搜过了 他没带家伙
I frisked him. He’s clean.
别去太久
Don’t take too long.
我搜过好几千人了
I’ve frisked a thousand young punks.
(意大利语)
(警方追捕警♥察♥杀手)
(本市黑道瓦解)
(警♥察♥队长与毒贩勾结)
(黑社会头子巴西尼接受警方盘问)
(黑社会大火并)
(黑社会大亨维多柯里昂返家)
好了 转进来
Hey, come on.
好了 你接手
Joe, you take over.
我爱你 爷爷
I love you, Grandpa.
对不起 爸 他还不认识你
I’m sorry, Pa. He doesn’t know you yet.
小家伙 念给爷爷听
Here you are, big guy. Give it to Grandpa.
好 我祝你早日康复 爷爷 我希望能快点见到你
”I hope you get well, Grandpa… and I wish I would see you soon.
爱你的孙子 法兰克
Love, your grandson, Frank.”
多乖巧
走吧 到外面去
Go with your mother.
把他们带到楼下去吧
Go ahead. Take ’em downstairs.

走吧 卡洛 你也是
Go on, Carlo. You too.
走吧
Go on.
你要烤鸡吗?那是他最喜欢的
I got chicken cacciatore for you, sweetheart.
我知道 但他能吃多少呢?
But how much can you eat?
你怎么了?卡洛
What’s the matter with you, Carlo?
闭嘴 去摆桌子吧
Shut up and set the table.
自从麦克劳斯基被杀后
Since McCluskey’s killing…
警方瓦解了我们多数业务
the police have been cracking down on most of our operations.
其它的家族也是一样
And also the other families’.
牺牲很多
Been a lot of bad blood.
他们攻击我们
They hit us,
我们反击
so we hit them back.
透过我们报社中的联♥系♥ 我们提供了不少内♥幕♥
Through our contacts in the newspapers… we’ve been able to put out a lot of material…
很多麦克劳斯基 跟毒贩索拉索勾结的事
about McCluskey being linked with Sollozzo in the drug rackets.
所以风声已经没有那么紧了
See, things are starting to loosen up.
还有我派弗雷多去拉斯维加斯
Dad, I’m sending Fredo to Las Vegas…
在洛杉矶的弗朗西斯科阁下 会给予他保护
under the protection of Don Francesco of L.A.
我要他休息一会儿 我要去学赌场的事
I want him to rest. I’m going to learn the casino business.
麦克在哪?
Where is Michael?
杀索拉索的是麦克
It was Michael who killed Sollozzo.
不过他很安全 别担心
But he’s safe.
我们会把他弄回来的
We’re starting to work to bring him back now.
你查出塔塔基利亚 躲在哪儿没?
I want you to find out where that little pimp Tattaglia is hiding.
我要他的命 现在
I want his ass now– right now.
听我说 山尼 什么事?
– Hey, Sonny. – What?
现在局势才刚刚缓和下来
Things are starting to loosen up a little bit.
你若去追塔塔基利亚
If you go after Tattaglia,
又会引起一场大战的
all hell’s going to break loose.
等事情平静一点让爸爸去协调
Let the smoke clear. Pop can negotiate.
不 爸爸在身体好转之前 什么都不能做
No, Pop can’t do nothing till he’s better.
我要决定什么对我们最有利
I’m gonna decide–
好的 可是你那场火并 使我们损失很多
All right, but your war’s costing us a lot of money.
没有任何进帐 我们不能做事
Nothing’s coming in. We can’t do business.
他们也不行 别担心
Neither can they. Don’t worry about it.
他们没有我们损失那么大 请你别担心这点
我会以宰了那老混♥蛋♥来做结束
I’m gonna end it by killing that old bastard.
是 你现在名声很大 你一定很得意吧
You’re getting a great reputation. I hope you’re enjoying it.
依照我叫你做的去做
Do what I tell you to do!
该死的 我若有个西西里人 来当我的战略军师
Goddamn it, if I had a wartime consigliere– a Sicilian–
我就不会落到这种地步了
I wouldn’t be in this shape!
爸爸有杰安可 看看我有什么?
Pop had Genco. Look what I got.
对不起 我不是有意的
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.
妈妈煮了晚餐 今天是星期天
Mom made a little dinner. It’s Sunday.
黑人对我们哈林区的 银行新政策非常满意
Niggers are having a good time… with our policy banks up there in Harlem.
开着新凯迪拉克 我先帮他们付一半的钱
Driving them new Cadillacs, paying 50? on a bet.
从他们开始赚钱时 我就知道这会发生
I knew that was gonna happen as soon as they started making big money.
爸爸从来不在餐桌上 当着孩子们谈他的公事
Papa never talked business at the table in front of the kids.
闭嘴 康妮… 不准你叫她闭嘴 知道吗?
-Shut up, Connie. -Don’t you ever tell her to shut up. You got that?
别干预
Santino, don’t interfere.
山尼、汤姆 吃过饭后 我想与你们谈谈
Sonny, Tom, I’d like to talk to you, maybe after dinner.
我对家族也许能帮很多的… 我们不在餐桌上讨论公事
I could be doing more for the family. We don’t discuss business at the table.
我向你致敬 汤玛西诺阁下
麦克
你为何离房♥子那么远?
你可知万一你出了事 我要向令尊负责的
保镖们都在这
还是十分危险
我听纽约的山提诺说的
你的敌人知道你在这了
山提诺有没有说我何时能回去?
还不行
目前是不可能的
谢谢
你现在要去哪里?
柯里昂村
坐我的车去
我想走路
小心点
麦克 柯里昂村到了
所有的男人都到哪去了?
他们全都在战争中死了
这里是死者的姓名
我的老天 好一个美女
你好像中邪了一样
麦克
在西西里 女人比猎枪还危险
打猎有收收获吗?
你认识这一带所有的女孩吗?
我们看到几位真正的美人
其中一位让我们的朋友触电了
她可真够骚了
她全身上下都很美
那么漂亮的头发、嘴
这一带的女孩都很美 而且很贞洁
这个穿着紫色衣服
头发上绑着紫色的缎带
看起来像希腊人而非意大利人
你认识她吗?
不认识
在本镇没有那样子的女孩
我的天 我明白了
有什么不对了?
我们走
是他女儿
叫他出来
法布利奇欧 你翻译
是的 先生
我若冒犯了你 我道歉
I apologize if I offended you.
我初到贵地
I’m a stranger in this country…
我无意冒犯你和令媛
and I meant no disrespect to you or your daughter.
我是个美国人到 西西里来避风头
I’m an American hiding in Sicily.
我的名字是麦克柯里昂
My name is Michael Corleone.
有人会为了钱 而出♥卖♥♥♥我在此的消息
There are people who would pay a lot of money for that information.
但那样令媛会失去父亲
But then your daughter would lose a father…
而不是得到一位丈夫
instead of gaining a husband.
我想认识你女儿
I want to meet your daughter…
但要在你的同意下
with your permission…
及在你的家人的监督之下
and under the supervision of your family…
我绝对是诚心诚意
with all respect.
星期天早上到我家来 我叫维提
谢谢
她叫什么名字?
艾波洛妮亚
很美的名字
这是小女 艾波洛妮亚
这位是麦克柯里昂先生
谢谢
等我回来干♥你♥
废话少说
来吧 我们得去接我妹妹
怎么了?
怎么了?
是我的错 他在哪?
– It was my fault! – Where is he?
山尼 拜托 是我的错
Sonny, please. It was my fault. I hit him.
山尼 是我的错 是我先开始打他的
I started a fight with him. Please, Sonny.
求你 山尼 我先打他的
I’m sorry.
我… 好了
我只是叫医生来看你 好吗?
I’m just gonna get a doctor to come and take a look at you.
山尼 求你别动手
Sonny, please don’t do anything.
好 你是怎么了? 我会怎么做?
What’s the matter with you? What am I gonna do?
我会让你肚里的孩子 做遗腹子吗?
Am I gonna make that baby an orphan before he’s born?
好了吗?
All right?
这些家伙把洋基队打得惨兮兮
Still betting the Yankees pretty heavy?
叫他们不要再接受投♥注♥了
Tell him to stop taking action, all right?
我们上周末输的钱够多了
You lost enough money last weekend to me.
卡洛 到这来…
Carlo, come here.
你再碰我妹妹一下我会杀了你
You touch my sister again, I’ll kill you.
(意大利语)
没想到你会来 凯 怎么不先打个电♥话♥来
Weren’t expecting you. You should call.
我有打 我写过信也打过电♥话♥
Yes, well, I have. I’ve tried writing and calling.
我要和麦克联络
Now, I wanna reach Michael.
没有人知道他在哪
Nobody knows where he is.
我们知道他没事但如此而己
We know he’s all right, but that’s all.
怎么了? 那是件车祸但没有人受伤

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章真爱至上
下一篇文章教父3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!