这也是我来这里的原因
That’s kinda why I’m here.
我觉得这个很好吃
-Well, I think this is great.
好吧
-Okay.
-哦他是…对 -307房♥的
-Oh, he’s– 307.
史蒂文 他还有一分钟就要尿了
Yep. Steven. I have about one minute before he pees.
我来吧
I got it.
你确定吗?谢谢
You sure? Thanks.
嘿 史蒂文 我是查理 艾米现在有点忙 所以…
Hey, Steven. I’m Charlie. I’m afraid Amy’s busy right now, so…
我能帮上什么?出了什么问题?
Can I help? A little problem?
不 可以这样的!
Yes, you can!
-你瞧 -那又怎样?你又不喜欢她
-Look. -So what? You don’t even like her.
-我喜欢!她是我的朋友 洁姬 -没人会注意到的
-I do! She’s my friend, Jackie! -Nobody’s gonna notice that.
大家都会注意到的
Everybody’s gonna notice!
不 不会的 别这样 真的
No, they’re not. Come on. Really.
他们会的!
Yes, they are! I don’t know why I have to keep using these.
-为什么我总得用这些东西 -嘿
Yes, they are! I don’t know why I have to keep using these.
-为什么我总得用这些东西 -嘿
Hey.
-破烂东西!-什么?
It’s such crap!
-停下来!怎么回事?-你毁了我的鞋子!
-Stop it! What’s going on here? -You ruined my shoes!
我没有!我只是想帮你
I did not! I tried to help you.
-你介意去和玛雅坐一会儿吗?-显然不是 洁姬
-Would you mind sitting with Maya? -No, you obviously didn’t, Jackie!
-她在… -没事
-She’s in the– -That’s okay.
你干吗对着洁姬大喊大叫?
Why the hell are you yelling at Jackie?
-她把鞋底粘回去了 -这有什么大不了的 亚历克斯
-She glued the bottom back on. -It’s not a big deal, Alex.
-我可以帮你刮掉 -是你让她这么做的
-I can scrape it off. -You told her to.
你瞧 一刮就掉
Look, it comes right off.
-但两只鞋上都有 -看到了吗?我可以弄掉
-But it’s on both shoes. -See? I can take it off.
-我… -不 你弄不掉
-I’ll just– -No, you can’t.
冷静点 又不是世界末日
Calm down. It’s not the end of the world.

No.
-等等 听我说 我知道 -别说了…
-Wait. Hey, hey, hey, hey! Listen. I know. -Stop–
我在努力 我知道你不像你的朋友们 有那么多东西 但我已经在努…
I’m trying, okay? I know you don’t have as much as your friends, but I’m try–
我什么东西都没有!
I don’t get anything!
-连你都不在我身边 -对不起…
-I don’t even get to have you. -I’m sorr…
真要命
Oh fuck.
艾米?
Amy?
怎么回事?你没事吧?
What’s going on? You okay?
我没事
I’m fine.
好吧 我就坐这儿陪你 等你好起来 好吗?
Okay, well, I’ll just sit here until you feel better, okay?
和我一起深呼吸
Now breathe with me.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
没事的
It’s okay.
心肌症
Cardiomyopathy.
我的心脏上有血疱
Blood blisters on… on my heart.
好吧 那你为什么还要工作?
Okay. So why are you working?
我没有医疗保险
I don’t have health insurance.
那我们院呢?
What about here?
-和心脏病医生谈过了吗?-不 求你了
-Did you speak to a cardiologist? -No, please.
好吧
Okay.
别告诉他们
Don’t tell them.
-我会被开除的 -好吧
-I’ll get fired. -Okay.
我不会告诉任何人的
I’m not gonna tell anyone.
-好 -嗯
-Okay. -Yeah.
你还要工作多久才会有保险?
How much longer do you need to work here before you get your insurance?
四个月
Four months.
好的
Okay.
我会帮你的
I can help you.
加油
Come on.
你能坚持四个月的
You can do four months.
不会有事的
You’re gonna be okay.
好吗?
Yeah?
-你冷吗?-嗯
-Are you cold? -Mm-hmm.

Here.
-这个门出问题了 -是这个
-Something’s wrong with the door. -Oh, it’s this.
谢谢
Ah. Thanks.
-今晚会很漫长啊 -说到有精力 公园怎么样?
-It’s gonna be a long night. -Speaking of energy, how was the park?
她取消了
-She canceled. -No!
-不 哦 抱歉 -对 改到下周了
-Yeah. Moved it to next week. -Oh, that’s hard.
打电♥话♥过来时我正要去接孩子
Called just as I was about to pick up the girls.
是啊
Yeah.
说实话这在我意料之中
Kind of expected it, to be honest.
等等
Uh, one sec.
嘿 怎么了?索雅在哪?
Hey, what’s up? Where’s Sonya?
什么情况?
What have we got?
她家里有点事 我想和她交接一下
She had a family thing, so I said I’d do her handover.
-310… -是的
-Uh, 310… -Yeah.
…刚换班人就去世了
…expired right at shift change.
-安娜?-马丁内斯夫人
-Ana? -Yes. Mrs. Martinez.
别问 我也不知道是什么情况
Don’t ask. I don’t know what happened.
给丈夫打过电♥话♥了 他在来的路上
The husband was called. He’s on his way.
309房♥间 中午左右情况恶化
309, he went sideways at around noon…
安娜死了
Ana died.
应该是八点左右 呼吸科来给他上了管
Should be up around eight. Respiratory came up. They tubed him…
他们怎么能就这样把她撂在这儿?
How could they just leave her like this?
我妈就是在医院去世的 那时候我还很小
My mom died in a hospital when I was a kid.
等我去医院看她时…
When I got there to see her, it was…
首先 他们把遗体弄丢了
Well, first of all, they lost the body.
-不会吧 -很荒谬吧 丢了几个小时
-No. -Yeah. Insane. Just for a couple of hours.
后来他们找到她时
But, you know, and then when they did find her, it was this.
她身上都没穿齐 裸着体 乱七八糟的
She was, like, you know, half uncovered, naked… Total mess.
之后很长一段时间 我一想到她 她就是那个样子
For the longest time, that was the memory. That was how I thought of her.
天哪 查理
Oh, Charlie.
所以对我来说 这件事很重要
So, for me, this is the important part.
是啊
Yeah.
保留点尊严
Find some dignity.
马丁内斯先生在外面
Mr. Martinez is out there.
他很想跟你谈谈 艾米
He would really like to speak with you, Amy.
去吧
Go.
-你可以吗?-放心吧 交给我
-You good? -Yeah, I got this.
好吧 再跟我说说情况
All right, so give me the story again.
好嘞 是这样的 马丁内斯夫人 也就是安娜 离奇死亡
All right, let me see. Suspicious death of Mrs. Martinez, Ana.
因为对阿莫西林有不良反应 被送到了急诊室
Presented to the emergency room with adverse reaction to amoxicillin.
好吧 那又如何?对抗生素过敏 还有别的吗?
All right, so? Reacts to some antibiotic. What else?
他们不确定
They’re not sure.
-他们不知道死因吗?-不知道
-They don’t know what killed her? -No.
她多大年纪?
How old was she?
77岁
Seventy-seven.
77岁
Seventy-seven.
那我们为什么要来这里?
So why are we here?
会议室在这边
The conference room’s right this way.
警探们 布劳恩 鲍德温 欢迎
Detectives, Braun, Baldwin, welcome.
我是琳达加兰 风险经理
I’m Linda Garran, risk manager.
这位是邓肯贝蒂律师
This is Duncan Beattie, attorney.
我们的董事会
Our board.
你们可能认识马尔科姆伯雷尔 他是市议会的人
You two might know Malcolm Burrel from the City Council.
我非常支持当地警方和地方检察官
I am a huge supporter of the local force and the district attorney.
很高兴见到各位
Ah, well, nice to meet you all.
好吧 我们知道的不多
Okay, well, we don’t know much.
只知道有一个人死了
Just that there’s been a death.
病人死亡的原因无法解释
An unexplainable incident in which the patient expired.
好的 怎么无法解释了?
Okay. Unexplainable how?
医学专家的意见是
Well, it’s the opinion of the medical experts
这种药物不良反应十分不寻常
that this was an unusual adverse reaction to medications.
但我们完全没发现任何迹象 表明这是人为的
But we found absolutely nothing to suggest this was intentional.
为什么找我们?
Then why call us?
我们没觉得需要警方介入
We didn’t think this was a police matter,
但卫生署规定我们必须联♥系♥你们
but the Department of Health dictates when we should reach out,
于是我们就照做了
and here we are.
用了哪些药物?
What are the medications?
都列出来了
Um… Well, all are listed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!