谢谢
Thanks.
这文件挺复杂的
It’s quite a complicated document.
我试试看吧
I’ll take my chances.
如果你翻到第三页
Well, if you… if you turn to the third page,
就能看见病患一 实验室结果异常的区间
you can see the window in which patient 1 had abnormal laboratory results
以及危及生命的症状
and life-threatening symptoms.
马丁内斯太太的尸体呢?
Where’s Mrs. Martinez’s body?
已经交给家属了
Uh, released to the family.
他们准备打官司?
They put a lawsuit together?
我们觉得家属并不知道
We don’t believe that the family are aware
病患一的死亡不寻常
of the unusual circumstances around patient 1’s expiration.
你们不应该告诉他们吗?
Isn’t that something you should’ve disclosed to them?
我们当时也不知道
It was an evolving situation.
帕克菲尔德正当地咨♥询♥了法律顾问
Parkfield rightly sought legal counsel
确保一切正规合法
to make sure everything was done correctly.
好吧 但马丁内斯太太的尸体在哪?我们怎样才能拿到?
Okay, but Mrs. Martinez’s body is where? How do we get it?
据我们所知 家属已经将她火化
It’s our understanding the family have cremated her.
她什么时候死亡的?
When did she die?
七周前
Seven weeks ago.
我们那时在进行内部调查
We were conducting an internal investigation.
所以才通知晚了
Hence the lag.
好吧
Okay.
当然了 我们必须要询问一下 重症监护室的所有员工
Well, of course we’ll need to interview all the staff that works in the ICU.
让开 让开 我是市里的重要人物
Make way, make way. I am an important person of the town.
事实上 我是全市最重要的人
In fact, I am the most important person of the town,
甚至可能是贝克斯县西部最重要的人
if not the most important person west of the Pecos.
根本没听过那地方
“Wherever that is!”
我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长
I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls.
那你是做什么的?
“So, what do you do?”
做什么?什么都不做 我是镇长
“Do”? I don’t do anything. I’m the mayor.
好吧
Okay.
你现在该做点什么了
“Well, you have to do something now.”
虽然这里只是个不知名的偏僻小镇
“This may be just a one-horse town without the horse,
但现在被外星人入侵了
but it’s been invaded by aliens.”
我得去查一下我的书《如何当镇长》
I’ll have to look it up in my book of How to be Mayor.
首先 可以戴上漂亮的项链
One. You get to wear a fancy chain.
其次 你有专属司机 开着大车带着你到处兜风
Two. You get driven around in a big car by your very own chauffeur.
第三…
Three…
还可以吃… 这里
You eat. It’s…
三是可以免费吃喝
“Three. You eat and drink for fr–”
-我永远也不可能拿到这个角色了 -别灰心
-I’m never gonna get this part! -Don’t get frustrated, honey.
开玩笑? 现在已经很好了
Are you kidding? This is great, Alex.
不 老师说我 应该穿西装留胡子
No, and the teacher said that I should wear a suit and have a mustache.
因为我是镇长 所以要打扮成男人 他说女镇长会很奇怪
Dress like a man because I’m the mayor. He said a girl mayor would be weird.
但女人可以当镇长
Women can be mayors.
我跟他说了 但…
I told him that, but–
这个戏讲的是外星人入侵 有个女镇长倒是最奇怪的部分了?
It’s a play about an alien invasion, and the female mayor’s the weird part?
让那家伙去死
-Screw that guy.
-我来了!-嘿!
-I’m here! -Hey!
-洁姬!-不!你还不能走
-Jackie! -No! You can’t go yet.
抱歉 孩子
-Oh, sorry, kiddo. -Come on, sweetheart.
-来吧 亲爱的 猜猜我有什么 -来
-Oh, sorry, kiddo. -Come on, sweetheart.
-来吧 亲爱的 猜猜我有什么 -来
-Come here. -Guess what I brought you.
-猜猜我给你带了什么 -糖吗?
-Come here. -Guess what I brought you.
好 抓着我的手
Okay, take my hands.
跟着我说
Repeat after me.
我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长
I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls.
我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的市长
I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls.
我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长
I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls.
-我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长 -我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长
-I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls. -I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls.
-我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长 -我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长
I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls.
我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长 你可以的
I am the mayor of Humdrum Falls.
我是哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长 你可以的
You got this.
一份奶 两份糖
Cream and two sugars.
他们把内部调查报告送过来了没?
They send over that internal investigation yet?
还没有 他们说还需要时间 整理所有相关文件
Oh, not yet. They say they need more time to compile all the relevant files.
七个星期还不够吗?
Seven weeks wasn’t enough of a head start?
可不是嘛
You’d think.
你想让我去
You want me to
调查一下员工吗?
go through the staff?
已经调查完了
Already did.
有一名护士在宾州被控非法入侵罪名
One of the nurses had a criminal trespass charge
有一名护士在宾州被控非法入侵罪名
over in Pennsylvania.
是吗?是名护士?
Oh yeah? A nurse?
是的 是名男护士 叫查尔斯卡伦
Yeah, a male nurse. Charles Cullen. C-U-L-L-E-N.
噢 什么时候的事?
Huh. When?
八年前
Uh, eight years ago.
-宾州哪个区?-帕尔默
-What district was it in Pennsylvania? -Palmer.
-帕尔默警♥察♥局 -你好 女士
-Palmer Police Department. Hello, ma’am.
我是新泽西州检察官办公室 凶案组的布劳恩警探
I’m Detective Braun with Homicide in the Prosecutor’s Office in New Jersey.
你们在1995年抓过一个人 我需要他的一些背景信息
I need some background on a guy you picked up there in ’95.
可以帮我查一下档案吗?
Could you pull the case jacket for me?
-可以提供名字吗?-查尔斯卡伦
-Do you have a name for me? -It’s Charles Cullen.
-噢 档案上有张便利贴 -档案上有张便利贴
-Oh, there’s a Post-it note on the file. There’s a Post-it note on the file.
她不确定是该不该出现在档案上 可以读一下吗?
She’s not sure if it’s supposed to be there. Can you spell that?
上面写着地高辛
It says “digoxin.”
地高辛?是什么?是药还是什么?
Digoxin? What is that? A medicine or something?
还有其他相关信息吗?
Uh, you got anything else on him?
因非法入侵被捕
Picked up for trespassing and…
1995年因非法入侵和骚扰被捕
Okay. Picked up for trespassing and harassment in ’95.
据说他和同事分手后 还把她的轮胎给划了
Says he slashed a coworker’s tires after they broke up.
指控撤销了
The charges were dropped.
-怎么回事?指控撤销了?-是的 所有指控
-What’s that? -Yep, all charges.
-怎么回事?指控撤销了?-是的 所有指控
Charges were dropped?
-对 -哦
-Yeah. -Oh.
好的 非常感谢
Okay, thanks so much.
-好的 -再见
-Yep. -Bye-bye.
有点不对劲
Something’s not right.
帕克菲尔德等了将近两个月才上报
Parkfield waited almost two months to report it.
不想分享内部调查情况
Internal investigation you don’t wanna share.
请高价律师
Expensive lawyers.

Okay.
那么
Well…
他们有什么理由要掩盖一起死亡呢?
What possible reason could they have for covering up a death?
对吧?有什么动机?
Right? What are the motives?
这是门生意
It’s a business. There’s never a better motivation than money
这种破事没什么比赚钱更大的动机了
It’s a business. There’s never a better motivation than money
这种破事没什么比赚钱更大的动机了
when it comes to that shit, right?
喂?大家可以继续吃饭
Hello? You can keep eating.
不会耽误大家太久的
We won’t take up too much of your time.
只是想让大家知道 医院正在调查一个事情
We just wanna make you aware of an event the hospital is looking into.
同时想向各位保证董事会和我
We wanted to assure you all that the board and I
正在处理这件事及与其相关的一切
are dealing with the incident and everything connected to it.
但我们觉得最好 还是要把大家召集起来
But we thought it best to bring you all together,
让大家都知道警方也参与进来了
make everyone universally aware that the police are also involved.
-还有… -关于什么事啊?
-And that– -What is this about?
重症监护室出现了 一例病人死亡的情况
Uh, there’s been an issue with a patient’s death in the ICU.
死因很可疑吗?毕竟如果警方在调查的话…
Was the death suspicious? I mean, if the police are investigating…
我想澄清一下 是我们在调查 当地警方只是在协助
I wanna be clear. We are investigating with the assistance of the local police.
-你知道他们在说哪个病人吗?-不
-Do you know which patient? -No.
但是由于牵涉到外部调查
But due to the fact that outside investigation is involved,
我们的律师贝蒂先生在这里
uh, Mr. Beattie, our attorney, is here,
想跟大家说几句
and he would like to say something as well.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只想说一下 我之后会找各位单独面谈
Yes, uh, I just wanna say
我只想说一下 我之后会找各位单独面谈
that I’ll be discussing with each of you individually,
但也要对所有人做个笼统的声明
but as a blanket statement to all,
我只想说 在这种情况下
I just wanna say that in times like this,
患者的隐私绝对是头等大事
patient confidentiality has to be an absolute priority.
你们每个人的合同里 在这方面已经写的很明白了
Your individual contracts are very precise when it comes to this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!