没问题的
You can.
是啊
Yeah.
晚安
Night.
查理 嘿
Charlie? Hey.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
-我刚才… -没事吧?
-I was, um– -You okay?
没事!我…
Yes! I…
我想向你道歉 我昨天的行为这么奇怪
You know, I wanna apologize for being so weird yesterday.
昨晚 我只是…
Like, last night, it was just…
-没事 别说了 -对不起
-No. Stop. Sorry.
我走后 你有没有好好陪陪亚历克斯?
Did you and Alex get some time after I left?
有 谢谢你
We did. Yeah, thank you.
是吗?很好啊
Yeah? Oh, good.
我觉得…觉得你俩确实都很需要
I think… You know, I think that you… Like, both of you needed that.
很高兴能帮上忙
I’m glad I could help.
我要去上班了
You… You know, I’m about to go to work, and…
查理 你不在那儿了我觉得很不习惯
Charlie, it bothers me so much that you’re not gonna be there.
我知道 我也想你
I know. I know. I miss you too.
你想去公园玩玩吗?和女儿们一起?
You wanna go to the park or something? With the girls?
午餐
Um…
艾米?
Amy?
要不午餐吧
Uh, maybe lunch?
-好啊 -好的
-Uh, yeah. Okay.
午餐可以啊 什么时间呢?
Lunch. Uh… Lunch works. When’s good?
让我想想
Uh, let me think
让我想想
for a moment.
周六?
Saturday?
好啊 周六可以
Uh… Yeah. Saturday works.
我现在要去上班了 所以…
But I have to go to work now, so I’ll find a place.
-我选个地方 再把具体信息发给你 -给我发短♥信♥就好
But I have to go to work now, so I’ll find a place.
-我选个地方 再把具体信息发给你 -给我发短♥信♥就好
-Just text me -I’ll… I’ll… I’ll send you the details.
-好的 -好的 再见
-Okay. -Okay, bye.
-替我向桑德拉问好 -我会的
-Say hi to Sandra for me. -Oh, I will.
-好的 再见 -再见
-Okay. Bye. -Bye.
回头见 再见
See you later. Bye-bye.
非常好 你还记得我们聊过什么吗?
Great job.
非常好 你还记得我们聊过什么吗?
So you remember what we talked about?
我们能阻止他的唯一办法是让他承认
The only way we can stop him is if he admits to doing it,
所以必须让他认罪
so we gotta get him to confess.

Oh fuck. Um…
唉 她的脉搏在加速
Man, her pulse is racing.
希望你们能听到我说话
Okay, well, I hope you guys can hear me.
好了
Right.
我♥操♥
Oh fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
他走进来了
He’s walking in right now.
嘿!
Hey!

Hey.
你好
Hello.
嗨 最近如何啊?
Hi. How’s it going?
唉 你知道的
Well, you know.
-你还好吗?-嗯
-You okay? -Yeah.
是吗
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我喜欢这里
I like this place.
最近怎么样?
What’s going on?
你们要喝些什么吗?
So can I get you guys something to drink?
-我要一杯冰红茶 谢谢 -冰红茶
-Uh, I’ll get an iced tea, please. -Iced tea.
我要水就行 谢谢
I will just have water. Thanks.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我今晚要开始新工作了 希望能给大家留下好印象
I’m starting a new job tonight. Hoping these will make a good impression.
-在哪里啊?-埃尔姆斯沃斯
-Where? -Elmsworth.
-你要去埃尔姆斯沃斯上班啊?-是啊 今晚开始
-You’re starting at Elmsworth tonight? -Yeah. Tonight, yeah.
我的东西都装在车上了 准备好重新开始了
Got all my stuff in the car, ready for a new start.
那真是…哇 查理
That’s… Wow, Charlie.
可以点餐了吗?
You ready to order?
我要一个芝士汉堡
Oh. Uh… You know, I’ll get a… I’ll get a cheeseburger.
我也是
-Me too. -All right.
好的 两个芝士汉堡
-Me too. -All right.
好的 两个芝士汉堡
-So… -Two cheeseburgers, please!
女儿们还好吗?
How are the girls?
-谢谢 -她们都挺好的
-Thank you. -They’re really good.
镇长怎么样?
How’s the mayor?
她很好
Yeah, she’s great.
感觉好点了吗?
Feeling better?
是的
Yeah.
你不在那里 工作就很辛苦了
Work’s been pretty awful without you there.
我们就像搭档
We were like partners.
我知道
I know.
最糟糕的地方 就是大家一直在说你的坏话
And, like, the worst part is
最糟糕的地方 就是大家一直在说你的坏话
that everyone is just, you know,
最糟糕的地方 就是大家一直在说你的坏话
talking shit about you all the time.
我猜到了 是啊
I guessed they would. Yeah.
我觉得很生气 因为你不能为自己辩护
It makes me mad ’cause you’re not there to defend yourself, and so…
所以我和所有人发生了争执 桑德拉…
You know, I’m going to town on everyone, and Sandra, she–
天哪
Oh God!
她被我骂了一顿
-Oh, she got an earful.
现在他们也开始说我的坏话了
Now they’ll be talking shit about me.
我不想谈帕克菲尔德 这个…
I don’t wanna talk about Parkfield. It’s…
为什么不呢?
Why not?
是因为…
Is it because
他们说的都是真的吗?
what they’re saying’s true?
你知道吗
‘Cause, you know, um…
假如那些事真是你干的 我也不会在乎的
I wouldn’t care if you did those things.
我的意思是 我能理解
I mean, I could understand.
你可以解释…
-You could explain it–
我还没告诉你 她允许我见女儿们了
I didn’t tell you. I got permission to see my girls.
每隔一周可以见两天
Two days every second week.
我在想也许你、玛雅和亚历克斯 还有我和我的女儿们
I was thinking… I don’t know, I was thinking
我在想也许你、玛雅和亚历克斯 还有我和我的女儿们
that maybe you and Maya and Alex and then me and my girls,
可以一起去一日游什么的
we could go on a day trip or something.
我想探谈谈帕克菲尔德
I wanna talk about Parkfield.
我想谈谈你做了什么
I wanna talk about what you did.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我刚找到新工作 不能迟到 所以…
I’m starting a new job. Can’t be late, so…
但我很快会打给你的
But I’ll call soon.
他要走了 各位 他要走了 他现在正走出来
He’s leaving. You guys, he’s leaving. He’s walking out right now.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
埃尔姆斯沃斯在哪里?艾米 埃尔姆斯沃斯医院在哪里?
Where’s Elmsworth? Amy, where’s Elmsworth Hospital?
距离宾州50公里
Thirty miles away in Pennsylvania.
我去给埃利斯打电♥话♥
I’m gonna call Ellis.
我把他逼得太紧了
I pushed him too hard.
你做得很好 艾米
You did great, Amy.
一切都在掌握之中 我们会把他抓起来的
We’re good. They’re gonna pick him up.
-好的 -带他抓起来
-All right. -Bring him in.
我们只能拘留他48小时
We can only hold him for 48 hours.
跟他们聊一聊
-And talk to the people.
我要确保我心里的东西…
And I’m gonna make sure there’s something in my mind that…
举起来手来
Show me your hands.
开门
Open the door.
慢慢地打开门
Slowly. Open the door.
你被捕了 下车 慢慢来
You’re under arrest. Get out of the vehicle. Slowly.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground.
把这只手放在背后
Put this hand behind your back.
把另一只手放在背后 待在这里 别动
Put this other hand behind your back. Stay right there. Do not move.
我是蒂姆布劳恩警探 和我一起的是丹鲍德温警探
My name is Detective Sergeant Tim Braun. With me is Detective Dan Baldwin.
今天是2003年12月13日 周六
Today is Saturday, December 13, 2003.
现在时间大约是晚上8点14分
The time is approximately 8:14 p.m.
我们现在是在重案组 审讯室询问查尔斯卡伦
We’re in the Major Crimes interview room with Mr. Charles Cullen.
卡伦先生 为了记录需要 请你说出你的全名
Mr. Cullen, for the record, could you please state your full name?
查尔斯卡伦
Uh, Charles Cullen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!