看看会发生什么?
And see what happened?
生为乞丐,死为乞丐。
You were born a beggar and you will die a beggar.
你,你唱歌♥只赚几分钱!
You, you singer for pennies!
绅士Barretto !
Signor Barretto!
-你唱歌♥只赚几分钱!——先生。
– You singer for pennies! – Signor.
巴雷托先生,就算花上一整晚,我也会把面粉送来!
Signor Barretto, I’ll deliver the flour if it takes all night!
-什么面粉?,我会支付的。
– What the flour? – I’ll pay.
-我会付所有的钱。——从唱歌♥吗?
– I’ll pay for everything. – From singing?
是的!只要你相信我的声音。
Yes! If you’ll only trust my voice.
我可以靠唱歌♥发财!
I could get rich from singing!
我可以用歌♥声给穆塞塔罩上金子。
I could cover Musetta with gold from singing.
-答应我一件事。——什么,先生。任何东西。
– Now promise me one thing. – Anything, signor. Anything.
如果你不离开我的房♥子,我的女儿,我的面粉厂,你知道我会怎么做吗?
If you don’t keep away from my house, my daughter, my flour mill, do you know what I will do?
我来回答!我要杀了你!
I will answer that! I will kill you!
Hyah !Hyah !Hyah !
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
谁赢了,恩里科?
Who won, Enrico?
我不再是面粉商人了。
I’m no longer a flour merchant.
——好。-你年轻又强壮。
– Good. – You’re young, you’re strong.
一个子儿也没有。
And without a penny.
告诉我,布拉奇先生,你是在取笑我还是说我的嗓音能维持生计?
Tell me, Signor Brazzi, were you making fun of me or is my voice good enough to make a living?
我指的不是咖啡馆或街头嘉年华会,而是歌♥剧院。请告诉我,先生。
I don’t mean in cafes or street carnivals, but, but in the opera houses. Please tell me, Signor.
也许吧,如果你愿意学的话,但如果你想一夜成名……我不在乎我是不是个天后,只要我能过上体面的生活就行。
Perhaps, if you are willing to learn, but if you want to be a divo overnight… I don’t care if I’m never a divo, just as long as I can make a decent living.
我听说你会唱歌♥,但你会拿长矛吗?
I heard you carry a tune, but can you carry a spear?
我知道我能扛一袋面粉。
I know I can carry a sack of flour.
我想我可以带着矛。
I think I can carry a spear.
更好。
Better.
爸爸!
Papa!
爸爸,我回来了!
Papa, I’m home!
爸爸!
Papa!
不在这里。
Not here.
孩子,你见过卡鲁索爸爸吗?
Bambino, have you seen Papa Caruso?
是的,先生。在理发店。
Si, signor. At the barbershop.
-你把这里的一切都解决了- Si。
– You settle everything here. – Si.
我爸爸一个惊喜。
I surprise papa.
-小心我的耳朵,孩子。——哦,如果。
– Careful, the ear, my son. – Oh, Si.
我为友谊所做的一切。
What I do for friendship.
让徒弟给我剃毛,难道我不勇敢吗?
Am I not brave to be shaved by an apprentice?
我是个理发师师♥傅♥,但对我父亲来说,我一直是个学徒。
I’m a master barber, but to my father I’m always an apprentice.
我只有一个爸爸,小心,吉诺!
I have only one papa, be careful, Gino!
——恩里科!——嘿!
– Enrico! – Hey!
——恩里科!——爸爸!
– Enrico! – Papa!
我的儿子。
My son.
你看起来很漂亮!
You look beautiful!
你喜欢吗?
You like it, huh?
如果我告诉埃吉斯托·巴雷托我花了多少钱买♥♥这套衣服,他不会相信的。
When I tell Egisto Barretto what I paid for this suit, he will not believe it.
等着他看到礼物吧,给每个人的礼物。
And wait till he sees the presents, something for everybody.
爸爸,给你一块金表。
And for you, papa, a gold watch.
-一块金表?——一个百万富翁吗?
– A gold watch? – A millionaire?
恩里科,告诉我真♥相♥。从唱歌♥吗?
Enrico, tell me the truth. From singing?
200里拉的演出。
Two hundred lire performance.
有时我自己也不相信。
Sometimes I don’t believe it myself.
我会让面粉商知道我不需要他的磨粉机像公主一样养活穆塞塔。
I will show the flour merchant that I do not need his flour mill to support Musetta like a princess.
恩里科,我来告诉你巴雷托先生的事我比你更了解他。
Enrico, let me tell you about Signor Barretto I know him better than you.
他只想要钱,钱,钱。
All he wants money, money, money.
但是,恩里科…爸爸,别担心。
But, Enrico… Papa, don’t be concerned.
他会欢迎我做他的女婿。
He will welcome me as his son-in-law.
他不像穆塞塔。
He is not like Musetta.
Musetta结婚。
Musetta is married.
我不相信。
I do not believe it.
恩里科,等等!等等!
Enrico, wait! Wait!
-吉诺,照顾好他。- Si。
– Gino, look after him. – Si.
如果她是真命天子,她会等你的。
If she were the right girl she would’ve waited for you.
——安静。——我安静。
– Be quiet. – I’m quiet.
但在我心里,我很羡慕你。
But in my heart, I envy you.
好衣服,钱。
Fine clothes, money.
有了你的声音,世界向你敞开了大门。
With your voice the world is open to you.
世界上到处都是女孩。
And the world is full of girls.
你真的很幸运。
You are really very lucky.
谁想看看这个世界?
Who wants to see the world?
我做的事。但谁能看到呢?
I do. But who gets to see it?
理发师吗?不。
Barber? No.
一个歌♥手吗?是的。如果我是你——那么,你想看看世界,是吧?
A singer? Yes. Now if I were you-So, you want to see the world, huh?
Airight。我带你一起走。
Airight. I take you with me.
我吗?我不是富西托那样的帮凶。我…——这就是生意。——我知道。
I? I’m not an accomplice like Fucito. I… – That’s business. – I know.
但我只是个理发师。你能得到什么?
But I’m just a barber. What have Ito offer you?
友谊。我需要一个朋友。
Friendship. I need a friend.
-那我和你一起去。-我们今晚就走。
– Then I go with you. – We leave tonight.
我不想去那不勒斯,也不想去穆塞塔。
I do not want to see Naples and I do not want to see Musetta.
你去找巴雷托先生。
You go to Signor Barretto.
告诉他面粉已经买♥♥好了。
Tell him the flour is paid for.
– Si。如果!——从唱歌♥!
– Si. Si! – From singing!
你知道那个酒保是第二场景。
You know that bartender is second scene.
哈钦斯!
Hutchins!
是的,Selka女士。
Yes, Ms. Selka.
你知道我等了多久了吗?
Have you any idea how long I have been waiting?
大概两分半钟吧。
About two and a half minutes, I should say.
这不是重点。
That is not the point.
关键是他们一直在等我。
The point is that I am being kept waiting.
这是一种侮辱!一种侮辱!
It is an indignity! An insult!
卡鲁索先生昨天才到英国。
Oh, Signor Caruso only arrived in England yesterday.
也许他迷路了。
Perhaps he’s lost his way.
——耐心。-你怎么敢这么说?
– Patience. – How dare you?
我只是说我在玩佩兴斯,不过,如果你喜欢双手赌场的话。
I merely said I was playing patience, however, if you care for some two-handed casino.
你被选为小丑的原因很明显,斯科蒂先生。
It is obvious why you have been cast in the role of the jester, Signor Scotti.
这种情况不可能发生在维也纳或布达佩斯。
This could not happen in Vienna or Budapest.
我们有纪律。
There we have discipline.
我们不会允许像我这样的艺术家被一个意大利暴发户侮辱。
We would not permit an artist like myself to be insulted by a Italian upstart.
塞尔卡绝非暴发户。
Hardly an upstart, Ms. Selka.
卡鲁索先生的才华为他赢得了土耳其苏丹,比利时国王,俄♥罗♥斯♥沙皇的勋章。
Signor Caruso’s talent has earned him medals from the Sultan of Turkey, the King of Belgium, the Czar of Russia.
他的嗓音是他的推荐。
His voice is his recommendation.
男高音不是一种声音,它是一种疾病。
Tenor is not a voice, it is a disease.
-打扰一下,哈金斯先生。-看看他!
– Excuse me, Signor Hutchins. – Look at him!
你不知道他是意大利男高音吗?
Wouldn’t you know he was an Italian tenor?
也许我的英语不好,听不懂你的笑话。
Perhaps my English is not good to understood your joke.
你的英语糟透了,你的衣服更糟糕。
Your English is vile and your clothes are worse.
你有那不勒斯街头歌♥手的风度。
You have the manners of a Naples street singer.
当你遇到一位女士?把帽子摘下来!
When you meet a lady? Take your hat off!
别担心,哈钦斯。房♥子里会挤满人的。
Don’t worry, Hutchins. The house will be filled.
别失去理智,朋友。你有合同。
Don’t lose your head, amico. You have a contract.
这是错误的,amico。
It’s wrong, amico.
除了大都会酒店,这次在考文特花♥园♥的首次亮相对你来说是最重要的。
Next to the Metropolitan, this debut in Covent Garden is the most important for you.
我用意大利语跟你说过,我用英语跟你说过,我不和玛利亚·塞尔卡一起唱歌♥!
I told you in Italian, I tell you in English, I do not sing with Maria Selka!
-我不会回去。-我不怪你
– I do not go back. – I don’t blame you.
我这辈子都在被自以为是的人侮辱,我不知道自己如何忍♥受,也不知道为什么。
I’ve spent my life being insulted by prima donnas, I wonder how I stand it or why.
我没必要屈服于那个…哈金斯先生,我的英语不好。
I do not have to bend the knee to that… Signor Hutchins, my English is not good.
基诺,这本书。
Gino, the book.
在意大利语里,我知道这个词。
In Italian, I know the word.
随便你怎么称呼她,卡鲁索先生。
Whatever you call her, Signor Caruso.
不管你用什么语言,我都祝福你。
And in whatever language, you do it with my blessings.
她行为不好,但她唱歌♥很好听。
She behaves badly, but she sings beautifully.
她把我气得连歌♥都唱不出来。
She makes me so mad I cannot sing.
你不是生我的气吧,卡鲁索先生?
Well, you’re not mad at me, are you, Signor Caruso?
不是你,先生。
Not you, signor.
你也没因为音乐而生气。
And you’re not mad at the music.
那为什么要把她看得那么重要呢?
So why make her too important?
如果她把你赶出去,她会很高兴的。
She’d be delighted if she drove you out.
演出结束后,我允许你杀了她。
After the performance, you have my permission to kill her.
为了你和音乐,我回去了。
For you and for the music, I go back.
但记住,我不会接受侮辱。
But remember, I do not swallow the insults.
恩里科。恩里科。-斯科蒂,你觉得怎么样?
– Enrico. Enrico. – Scotti, how did you like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!