来,把这个托盘给你妻子。我来照看孩子。
Here, take this tray to your wife. I will take the baby.
请护士。你端盘子,我端孩子。
Nurse, please. You take the tray, I take the baby.
听起来是个很棒的聚会。
Sounds like a wonderful party.
-他们太吵了?-不,不。
– They make too much noise? – Oh, no, no.
-他们喜欢这个孩子吗?——每一个人。
– Do they like the baby? – Everybody.
谁会不喜欢你的小宝贝呢?
Who wouldn’t like your little baby?
你有父亲的消息吗?
Did you hear from father?
哦,那,那是我最大的惊喜,我来告诉你,他刚打电♥话♥来。
Oh, that, that’s my big surprise I come to tell you, he just called.
——是吗?-是的,马上就好。
– Did he? – Yes, just this minute.
我告诉他他有个很漂亮的小孙女。
I told him he has a very pretty little granddaughter.
他要来看她吗?
Is he coming to see her?
嗯,他感冒了,喉咙也痛。
Well, he has a cold and a sore throat too.
他说也许等一等更好。
He said maybe it is better he wait.
你知道这是非常,非常体贴的。
You know that’s very, very considerate.
非常。
Very.
多罗,你现在感觉好点了吗?
Doro, you feel better now?
我爱你。
I love you.
这是你女儿,Caruso太太。
Here’s your daughter, Mrs. Caruso.
多罗,报纸,他们想知道小皮齐纳的名字。
Doro, the newspapers, they want to know the little piccina’s name.
你打算叫她什么?
What are you going to call her?
那是妈妈的特权。你说呢,多罗?
Ah, that’s the mama’s privilege. What do you say, Doro?
-你要什么都行。——不,不。
– Anything you want. – No, no.
你是这部歌♥剧的主角。
You are the star of this opera.
苏珊是个好名字。
Well, Susan’s a nice name.
这是可爱的。
That’s lovely.
但我们给她取名叫格洛里亚,因为你是我最大的荣耀。
But we name her Gloria because you are my crowning glory.
Graciana,感恩和对我母亲的怀念。
Graciana and gratitude and the memory of my mother.
因为我们赢得了战争。
Victoria because we win the war.
美国,因为小piccina,你出生在美国。
America because little piccina, you were born in America.
Gloria Graciana Victoria America Caruso你喜欢吗?
So it is, Gloria Graciana Victoria America Caruso you like?
我喜欢的。
I like.
你喜欢我就像我喜欢你一样。
.Fl You like me like I like you.
两个我们都喜欢。two as One lives as One两个像两个一样活着
And we like both the same . fl One live as two two live as one .fl Under the bamboo tree
一切都好,卡鲁索先生,今天的录音结束了。
Everything is fine, Signor Caruso, that finishes the recording for today.
再给我女儿拍一张,特别的。
We take one more, special one for my little girl.
哦。
Oh.
准备好了,桑蒂?桑蒂:所有设置。
Ready, Santi? Santi: All set.
谢谢。
Grazie.
准备好了。
Ready.
因为你来找我。
.Fl Because you come for me.
除了爱,一无所有。拉住我的手,抬起我的眼睛。因为你的到来,我看到了一个充满希望和欢乐的更广阔的世界
With naught save love . fl And hold my hand and lift mine eyes above . fl A wider world of hope and joy I see .fl Because you come to me
因为你用甜美的声调对我说话,我发现玫瑰在我脚边苏醒,我在欢乐和泪水中被领向你。
.fl Because you speak to me in accent sweet I find the roses waking ’round my feet .fl And I am led through tears and joy to thee.
因为你跟我说话!
Because you speak to me!
因为上帝让你属于我。
.Fl Because God made thee mine .fl.
我会珍惜你。
I’ll cherish thee.
穿越光明和黑暗。
Through light and darkness.
直到永远。并祈求他的爱。
Through all time to be . fl And pray His love .fl.
让我们的爱变得神圣。因为上帝创造了。
May make our love divine . fl Because God made .fl.
你我的!
Thee mine!
这是一件美妙的事情。
It’s a wonderful thing.
当小piccina变成一个漂亮的老太太时,她可以为她的曾孙弹这个。
When the little piccina is a beautiful old lady, she can play this for her great grandchildren.
你喜欢爸爸唱歌♥,对吧?
You like when papa sing, huh?
.当你恋爱时;这是一年中最美好的夜晚。
.Fl When you are in love ; It’s the loveliest night of the year.
上面的星星闪烁
Stars twinkle above
恩里科。恩里科。
Enrico. Enrico.
请时刻。
Just moment, please.
-你没事吧?——好。很好。
– Are you airight? – Fine. Fine.
只是有点紧张。
Just a little nervous.
担心今晚吗?
Worried about tonight?
今晚很特别。
Well, tonight is special.
大家都会来看看我的嗓子还能不能恢复,还是我在加拿大巡演时失声了。
Everyone will come to see if I still have my voice or if I lost it up in Canada on the concert tour.
所以,我有点大惊小怪。
So, I make a little fuss.
我很高兴是因为我担心你的咳嗽。
Oh, I’m glad it’s only that because I worried about your coughing.
我自己也有点喜欢这个宝宝。
I like the baby myself a little.
来吧,我们不能把客人单独留下。
Come, we cannot leave our guests alone.
恩里科,我不知道你是警♥察♥,我在这看到一个新徽章。
Enrico, I didn’t know you are a policeman, I see a new badge here.
自从警♥察♥的努力。
Since the Policeman Effort.
还有一个船长。如何让人印象深刻。
And a captain too. How impressive.
就像我对多罗说的,在我所有的奖章中这是最重要的一个。
Like I say to Doro, of all my medals this is the most important one.
它不像其他的歌♥来自国王或王后,而是来自我为之歌♥唱的人们。
It is not from a king or a queen like the others but from the people I sing for.
恩里科,你最好跟大家说再见。
Enrico, you better say goodbye to everyone.
你得马上去看歌♥剧。
You have to leave for the opera soon.
你是对的。借口。
You’re right. Excuse.
露易丝,为什么歌♥手要用乙♥醚♥?
Louise, why do singers use ether?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
自从他从加拿大回来,他就一直在吸毒,哦,他一直告诉我这没什么,只是……这没什么,亲爱的。
Ever since he came back from Canada he’s been using, oh, he keeps telling me it’s nothing but… And it is nothing, dear.
有时歌♥手会用一点乙♥醚♥和喷雾剂来放松喉咙。
Sometimes singers use a little ether and a spray to relax the throat.
真的没什么好担心的。
Really nothing to worry about.
Aifredo。
Aifredo.
艾弗雷多,他用乙♥醚♥多久了?
Aifredo, how long has he been using ether?
哦,我知道了。
Oh, I know about it.
自从他上次巡演感冒以来。
Ever since he got that cold on his last tour.
-医生怎么说?-他不去看医生。
– What does the doctor say? – He won’t go to the doctor.
每次我提起这件事,他就发火。
Every time I mention it, he explodes.
你觉得呢,阿弗雷多?
What do you think, Aifredo?
我希望他今晚不要唱歌♥。
I wish he wouldn’t sing tonight.
但我阻止不了他,你了解恩里科。
But I cannot stop him, you know Enrico.
宏伟的。我从没听过他这样唱歌♥。
Magnificent. I never heard him sing like this.
你能在以太上唱多久?
How long can you sing on ether?
为什么拉长着脸?
Why the long faces?
因为你疯了。
Because you are crazy.
别老了,喉咙感觉很好。
Don’t be an old woman, throat feels fine.
当然,它充满了乙♥醚♥。
Of course, it’s full of ether.
-但是声音很好听。-是啊,但要多久?
– But the voice behave nicely. – Yeah, but for how long?
“你骗不了我,”我也唱道。
You cannot fool me, I sang too.
再来一个小动作,我就能脱口而出了。
One more little act, I can sing it from the top of my head.
Doro,你喜欢吗?
Doro, you like?
我真为你骄傲。如此高兴的原因。
I’m so proud of you. So happy.
只有优秀的女人才能和歌♥剧演员在一起。
Takes a wonderful woman to be happy with an opera singer.
和你在一起我总是很开心。
I’m always happy with you.
和我也。
And I too.
多罗,从我们结婚的那一刻起,你带给我的只有快乐。
Doro, from the moment we marry, you bring me only gladness.
现在,我的生活丰富而充实。
Now, my life is rich and full.
这对艺术家来说是件好事。真是个好男人。
This is good for an artist. Good for a man.
哦,我很高兴。
Oh, I’m glad.
你跟我结婚的时间够长,多洛,也许有一天你也会喜欢上歌♥剧。
You stay married to me long enough, Doro, maybe someday even you will learn to like opera.
我不这么想。
I don’t think so.
但我喜欢听你唱歌♥,喜欢那种兴奋感。
But I like to hear you sing and I like the excitement.
灯一亮,他们就看着我。
When the lights are on, they look at me.
当他们离开的时候,我可以看着你。
And when they’re off, I can look at you.
恩里科。
Enrico.
恩里科。
Enrico.
-吉诺,叫医生来。——先生里奇?
– Gino, get the doctor. – Signor Ricci?
得到,获得菱形花布。
Get, get Gatti.
窗帘,SignorCaruso。
Curtain, SignorCaruso.
准备好了。
Ready.
你不能继续,我不会让你继续。等医生来。
You can’t go on, I won’t let you. Wait for the doctor.
没什么,Doro。我刷牙太用力了。
It’s nothing, Doro. I brush my teeth too hard.
亲爱的,我求你不要唱歌♥。
Darling, I beg you, don’t sing.
我的声音没有消失,为什么我不能唱歌♥?
My voice is not gone, why shouldn’t I sing?
我不会让你这么做的。
I won’t let you.
哦,多洛很久以前当我还很小的时候,我也像你一样害怕。
Oh, Doro long ago when I was very little, I was frightened like you are.
我不想在游♥行♥的队伍中唱歌♥,这时母亲说:??恩里科,上帝饶恕了你的声音。? ?她相信,我也相信。
I did not want to sing in the procession and my mother said, ?? nrico, the good God spared you for your voice. ?? she believed that, I believe it too.
他总是照顾我今晚也会照顾我。
He’s always taken care of me and He’ll take care of me tonight.
做我的好Doro。
Be my good Doro.
现在回去吧,这样观众就会看到你,知道一切都好。
Go back now, so the audience will see you and know that all is well.
我会看的,我知道一切都很好。
I will look and I know it’s all well too.
请走吧。
Please go.
麦当娜·米娅,今晚伸出你的手来帮助我。
Madonna mia, stretch out your hand tonight and help me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!