是的,我们必须唱歌♥。
Yes, we must sing.
这是一件有趣的事情。
It’s a funny thing.
一个男人认为他有声音事实是,声音有男人。
A man thinks he has a voice the truth is, the voice has the man.
我的一生都是这样。
All my life it is this way.
我母亲去世的那天,我在游♥行♥队伍中歌♥唱。
The day my mother died, I sang in a procession.
而在我生命中所有重要的时刻当我想去某个地方的时候,我的声音必须在另一个地方。
And then all the important times in my life when I want to be somewhere, the voice has to be somewhere else.
声音是件有趣的事。
It’s a funny thing, a voice.
来了。
Come.
女士2:哦,谢谢你,帕克。可爱的晚上。
Woman 2: Oh, thank you, Park. Lovely evening.
女士2:晚安。人13:晚安。
Woman 2: Goodnight. Man 13: Goodnight.
晚安,先生。晚安,乔治。
Man 14: Goodnight, sir. Goodnight, George.
女士2:一个美好的夜晚。晚安。
Woman 2: A lovely evening. Goodnight.
-晚安,谢谢。-谢谢你能来。
– Goodnight, and thank you. – Thank you for coming.
——晚安,雀。——晚安,先生。
– Goodnight, Finch. – Goodnight, sir.
的父亲。
Father.
多萝西,你今晚表现得很好。
You behaved very well tonight, Dorothy.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
也许现在你有时间和我谈谈了?
Perhaps now you have a moment for me?
现在说那些关于你和卡鲁索的废话已经太晚了。
It’s terribly late for all that nonsense about you and Caruso.
这不是废话。我恋爱了。
It isn’t nonsense. I’m in love.
婚姻中唯一重要的事就是恋爱。
The only thing that matters in a marriage is to be in love.
相反。还有很多更重要的价值观。
On the contrary. There’re many more important values.
有尊严,有品位,有情趣的东西。
Dignity, good taste a sense of the fitness of things.
你愿意轻易地解雇他们。
You are willing to dismiss them lightly.
考虑到我自己的自尊,我不能允许你这样做。
As a matter of my own self-respect, I cannot permit you to do so.
我们不要再提这件事了。
Let us say no more about it.
晚安。
Goodnight.
啊,圣诞老人。
Ah Santa.
玛丽亚
Maria
唇门。唇门。
.Fl Amen .P .fl Amen.
女仆让我进来的。
The maid let me in.
在他的客人走后,我才和父亲说话。
And I couldn’t speak to father until after his guests had left.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他说什么有什么区别吗?
What difference does it make what he said?
我在这里。
I’m here.
罗依。
Do ro.
我的朋友们!
My friends!
我们……朋友们,我们结婚吧!
We… we get married, my friends!
早上好,本杰明公♥馆♥。
Good morning, Benjamin residence.
我去看看他在不在。
I’ll see if he’s in.
对不起,先生,国家新闻处。
Beg pardon, sir. National Press Service.
关于婚礼的声明。
A statement about the wedding.
你在吗?
Are you in?
你可以告诉他们我加入,但我无可奉告。
You may tell them I’m in, but I have no comment to make.
绝对没有。
Absolutely none.
哦,恩里科,他们是不是很可爱?
Oh, Enrico, aren’t they lovely?
? ?祝你俩幸福,露易丝。
?? wish you both every happiness, Louise.
露易丝Heggar。? ?
Louise Heggar.??
她也是认真的,亲爱的。
And she means it too, darling.
恩里科,威尔逊总统的。
Man 15: Enrico, from Presidente Wilson.
总统!人15:哦!
The president! Man 15: Oh!
但谁会相信呢?
But who would believe it?
多罗,这太好了,整个世界都希望我们好。
Doro, it is so nice that the whole world wishes us well.
是的,整个世界。
Yes, the whole world.
我父亲也没有给我任何东西。
And nothing from my father.
别担心,piccina。你会收到他的信的。
Don’t worry, piccina. You’ll hear from him.
父亲会说很多事情,但在他心里他会……Doro !Doro,请。
A father says many things, but in his heart he would… Doro! Doro, please.
我们现在就去度蜜月,如果我的新娘哭了,那我也得哭。
We go on our honeymoon now, and if my bride cries then I must cry too.
我知道。
I know.
他是爸爸,所以更疼。
He is the papa, so it hurts more.
但你一定不要不高兴。
But you must not be unhappy.
对我们来说,这并不重要。
To us it doesn’t matter.
我们不想要任何人,我们也不需要任何人。
We do not want anyone else, we do not need anyone else.
就你和我,多罗。
Just you and me, Doro.
等等,卡鲁索先生。
Hold it, Mr. Caruso.
谢谢。
Thanks.
这是一个脉冲。
That’s a pip.
这是一个脉冲。
That’s a pip.
也许你很惊讶我带你来这里而不是去丽兹酒店。
Maybe you’re surprised I bring you here instead of to The Ritz.
Doro,关闭。
Doro, it’s closed.
这不是锁。让我们进去。
It’s not locked. Let’s go in.
多罗,没人的餐馆还有什么用?
But Doro, what good is a restaurant when nobody in it?
我们就在里面。
We’ll be in it.
我一直想回到这里。
I always wanted to come back here.
好了,我们进去。
Airight, we go in.
祝你生日快乐。P。生日快乐,恩里科。祝你生日快乐,谢谢。
.Fl Happy birthday to you . P . fl Happy birthday Enrico . fl Happy birthday to you Thank you.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
这是我一生中最美好的事。
This is the nicest thing that ever happened to me.
你喜欢什么?
You like?
我喜欢的。
I like.
你知道,如果你不邀请我跳舞,我就去找另一个舞伴。
You know, if you don’t ask me to dance I’m going to get another partner.
如果你敢,我就杀了他。
If you do, I’ll kill him.
.当你恋爱时;这是最可爱的夜晚。
.Fl When you are in love ; It’s the loveliest night.
的一年。
Of the year.
星星在天上闪烁。fl和你几乎。p。
Stars twinkle above . fl And you almost .P.
可以从这里触摸它们。
Can touch them from here.
词有韵。
Words fall into rhyme.
你随时都可以。fl搂着我。当你坠入爱河的时候。
Anytime you are . fl Holding me near . P .fl When you are in love.
这是最可爱的夜晚。
It’s the loveliest night.
今年的
Of the year
像微风。
Like a breeze.
在沙滩上漂流。我为你的奇迹而激动。
Drifting over the sand . fl Thrilled by the wonder of you .P.
还有那美妙的触感。
And the wonderful touch.
你的手。
Of your hand.
和我的心。
And my heart.
开始打。
Starts to beat.
像个孩子。
Like a child.
当生日临近的时候。那么吻我吧,亲爱的。
When a birthday is near . fl So kiss me my sweet.
这是最可爱的夜晚。
It’s the loveliest night.
的一年。
Of the year.
你说过你不会唱歌♥。
You told me you couldn’t sing.
你的声音很好听。
You have a very nice voice.
我一直在练习。
I’ve been practicing.
练习吗?为什么?
Practicing? Why?
为了什么?
For what?
我认为每个母亲都应该会唱摇篮曲。
I think every mother ought to be able to sing a lullaby.
Doro !
Doro!
-生日快乐,恩里科——哦。亲爱的。
– Happy birthday, Enrico. – Oh. Darling.
这是一个女孩!一个女孩!
It’s a girl! A girl!
这是一个女孩!
It’s a girl!
但是芬奇,总是本杰明先生说他不在家他生孩子的气了吗?
But Finch, always Mr. Benjamin says he is not at home is he even mad at the baby?
她是一个可爱的小孙女。
She is a nice little granddaughter.
微笑了。
Smiles already.
他会错过很多乐趣,我为他感到难过。
He will miss a lot of fun, I feel sorry for him.
谢谢你,芬奇,我会向多莉小姐转达你的祝福。
Thank you, Finch, I will give Miss Dory your good wishes.
恩里科,当爸爸的感觉如何?
Enrico, how does it feel to be a papa?
这没什么,我的朋友们。
There is nothing to it, my friends.
上星期二,我们安静地吃了一顿晚饭。当然,大约在午夜时分,我们感到不太舒服。
Last Tuesday we had a quiet dinner we eat likely, of course, about midnight we did not feel so well.
我们不注意。很快我们就得注意了。
We pay no attention. Soon we have to pay attention.
所以我打电♥话♥给医生。
So I called the doctor.
那天晚上,就是上周三,我生下了孩子,我向你保证这一点也不麻烦,我的朋友。
That night, that was last Wednesday, I have the baby, I give you my word it was no trouble at all, my friend.
加蒂,你觉得这声音怎么样?
Gatti, what do you think of the voice?
现在说这个还为时过早。
Mm, a little too early to tell.
有一件事我敢保证,她不会当男高音。
One thing I guarantee, she won’t be a tenor.
但她有我的喉咙。我已经看了。
But she has my throat. I look already.
来,小piccina。
Come, little piccina.
她长得很像我。
She looks just like me.
也许她会唱歌♥,也许不会但她的嗓子和我的一模一样。
Maybe she sing, maybe not but her throat is exactly like mine.
卡鲁索先生,我跟你说过多少次别碰那孩子了。
Mr. Caruso, how often have I told you to leave that baby alone.
Excusa护士。原谅我。
Excusa nurse. Excuse me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!