真希望他留在澳洲陪袋鼠
I wish he was home with his kangaroos.
-地道短了6公尺 -什么鬼…?
– We’re 20 feet short. – How the hell…?
短了6公尺 希尔兹在树林里 控制绳子的另一端
Hilts is on the other end of that rope in the woods.
感觉绳子拉两下时就出去 让柯林趴下
As soon as you feel a couple of tugs, off you go, but keep Colin low.
-柯林 祝好运 -麦克 多谢
– Good luck, Colin. – Thanks, Mac.
那是什么声音?
What’s that?
-是空袭 天哪!不要!
– It’s an air raid. – Oh, God! No!
警卫会关拌电源 地道就没有灯光了
The goons’ll pull the switches. We’ll lose the lights in the tunnel.
柯林 来吧 趁熄灯的时候出去
Come on, Colin. We can get out when the lights go down.
威利
Willie.
威利!
Willie!
是空袭 探照灯关了 赶快!
It’s an air raid. Searchlights are out. Come on!
叫他们出去
Get ’em out.
-地道要塌了! -丹尼
– It’s gonna give! – Danny.
丹尼 没事的 丹尼 是灯熄了
Danny. Danny, it’s all right. Danny, it’s the lights.
点燃底下的油灯!
Light the lamps down there!
是空袭 他们熄了灯
There’s been an air raid and they’ve cut the lights.
丹尼 听我说 地道没事的!
Danny, it’s all right. Listen to me!
丹尼 你看
Danny, look.
伙计们 快点啊! 可以趁黑逃走几十人
Come on, fellas. Move! Move! We can get dozens out in this darkness.
究竟怎么回事?
What the hell’s going on?
-你走 -丹尼 不要
– You go. – No. Danny.
走啊
Go.
-威利 什么事? -是丹尼
– What is this, Willie? – Danny.
-他卡在里面吗? -他没事
– Is he stuck in there? – He’s all right.
叫他赶快出来!
Get him out fast.
快点
Psst. Come on.
丹尼 快点 前进
Come on, Danny, move.
你快跑
Up you go-.
袋子给我
Give me your bag.
我们等绳子信♥号♥♥!
We’re on the rope!
你和我最好出去 否则没机会赶上任何火车
You and I had better get out, or we won’t have a chance of any of the trains.
进展顺利 我们只要交待指示就行了
It’s moving. We’ll just have to pass the instructions from man to man.
-好的 -我在你后面
– Right. – I’ll be right behind you.
有人吗
Ist da jemand?
-有回应吗 -没有
– Hast du etwas gehört’? – Nein.
快拉啊 快拉啊
Come on, come on.
快拉啊
Come on.
不要开枪!
– Hey! – Don’t shoot!
不要开枪!
Don’t shoot!
不要开枪!
Don’t shoot!
快让开!我们要回来!
Get off! We’re coming back!
老天 上面枪声热闹极了
Oh, boy. There’s a hell of a lot of shooting going on up there.
德军在他们爬出去时开枪吗?
Think they’ve been shooting them as they came out?
不是 否则我们早听到枪声了
We would’ve heard the shots before.
等等我
– Pull! – Wait for me.
出来
Out.
出去
Out.
清点完毕 长官
Die Aufstellung, Herr Hauptmann.
-76人 -是的
– Sechsundsiebzig. – Jawohl.
-他说逃走多少? -76人
– How many did he say? – Seventy-six.
解散
– Dismissed. – Ten hut!
没赶上火车的人 有一半都挤在这里
Half the guys who missed their trains are piled up here.
艾希利皮特 罗杰 麦居纳 尼莫
Ashley-Pitt, Roger, MacDonald, Nimmo.
真是一大群人
Makes quite a group.
-我们怎么办? -等火车
– What do we do? – Wait for the train.
谢谢
Merci.
带上我吧
Können Sie mich mitnehmen?
可以 上车
Aber gerne. Steigen Sie ein.
非常感谢
Danke schön.
护照
Ihre Pässe, bitte.
有情况
Tallyho.
你是法国人吗 – 是的
– Vous êtes Français? – Oui.
我也是
Moi, aussi.
谢谢
– Merci bien. – Merci.
有情况
Tallyho.
您是要出公差吗 -是的
– Sie reisen für eine Firma? – Ja.
谈生意
Fur mein Geschäft.
谢谢
– Danke. – Danke.
-警♥察♥在火车上吗? -还有秘密警♥察♥ 我们跳车
– Are the police on the train? – The Gestapo are with them. Let’s jump.
-我告诉你何时跳 -我宁愿你猛推我一把
I’ll tell you when. I’d prefer you just to give me a firm push.
-你没事吧? -我没事
– Are you all right? – Yes, I’m fine.
真刺♥激♥
That’s quite exciting.
-火车没有停下来 -没有 我们没被看到
– It isn’t stopping. – No, we’re all right.
瑞士
Switzerland.
你去哪里?回来
Wo willst du hin? Komm mal her.
你去哪里?出示证件
Wo willst du denn hin? Zeig mal deinen Ausweis.
巴特利
Bartlett.
所有人趴在地上
Alles auf den Boden.
-卡文迪斯 你要去哪里? -我…我还没决定
– Where were you going, Cavendish? – I, uh… I hadn’t quite decided.
你在路上搜集什么资料?
What information were you to collect on the way?
没有
None.
你收到什么破坏指令?
What sabotage directions did you receive?
你利用文件做了什么事?
What have you done with your papers?
-什么文件? -伪造的文件和身份证
– Papers? – Forged papers and identity cards.
不要装傻 你利用文件做什么?
Don’t be so stupid. What did you do with them?
我只是从战俘营逃出来
All I did was escape from a prison camp.
如果你被关了三年 你也会逃的
You’d do the same if you’d been locked up for three years.
-我想回家 -你无法与妻儿重众
I wanted to get home. – I don’t think you’ll see your wife again.
你们抓错人了 我还没结婚
You’ve got the wrong man. I’m not even married.
你穿的是平民服装
You’re wearing civilian clothes.
你是间谍 间谍应该被枪毙
You’re a spy. Spies are being shot.
这是我的军服 我瘦了 所以改小
This is my uniform. I had to recut it when I lost weight.
我用鞋油染色来遮住
I dyed it with boot polish to cover some oil smears
我被击落时沾到的油污
I picked up when I was shot down.
你的军阶符号♥也磨掉了?
And you lost your insignia over the years?
没错
That’s right.
带走他
Bringen Sie ihn zu den anderen.
-听我说… -卡文迪斯 没别的事了
– Look… – That’s all, Cavendish.
弟兄们
Hello, boys.
哈啰 大卫
Hello.
-哈啰 海因斯 -哈啰 卡文迪斯
– Hello, Haynes. – Hello, Cavendish.
我但愿能说很高兴看见你
I wish I could say I was happy to see you again.
-刚被抓到? -今天早上
– Just picked up? – Yes, this morning.
那里有一架我会开的教练机
There’s a trainer out there I can fly.
-有卫兵吗? -有 这是个问题
– Any sentries? – Yeah, it’s gonna be a problem.
柯林 我说“转”时 就顺时钟方向转这个
Colin, when I say go, crank this clockwise.
发动机起动后 不要动 否则你就会投上螺旋浆
When the engine catches, don’t move, or you’ll get a mouth full of propeller.
下一站 就是瑞士!
Next stop, Switzerland!
阿尔卑斯山
– The Alps.
太好了
Splendid.
过了这座山 再飞20分钟 我们就成功了
Over this range, then 20 more minutes and we’ve got it made.
-什么问题?没汽油吗? -我不知道 有油但是没动力
– What is it? Petrol? – I don’t know. We’re losing power.
往那边走!我会跟上来
Go that way! I’ll follow.
韩德利
Hendley?
柯林!
Colin!
不要!不要开枪!
Stop! Don’t shoot! Please!
柯林…对不起 我弄砸了
Colin… I’m sorry I fouled things up.
没关系
That’s all right.
谢谢你…
Thank you for…
带我…出来
getting me… out.
快点起来
Los, aufstehen.
举起手来
Hände hoch.
大家好 你好吗 你好吗
Bonjour, messieurs. Comment ça va? Ça va bien?
大家好
Bonjour.
像往常一样 三杯茴香酒 对不对?
Comme d’habitude, trois Pernod, n’est-ce pas?
爸爸 三个茴香酒
Trois Pernod, Papa.
这里是苏珊酒馆
Café Suzette.
是的
Oui.
-来了 先生们 三杯茴香酒 -谢谢
– Et voilà, messieurs, les trois Pernod. – Merci.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!