我知道柯林想
I know Colin has.
我也想
And, Roger, I have, too.
我们认为能够一路逃回去
We think we can make it all the way.
柯林不能 他会严重危害整个计划 必须由我来决定
Not Colin. He’d be an appalling hazard to the escape. That must be my decision.
让我们来谈谈危害 先谈谈你
Let’s talk about hazard. Let’s talk about you.
你是我们最大的危害 秘密警♥察♥已经锁定你了
You’re the biggest hazard we have. The Gestapo has you marked.
但是没人说你不可以逃
No one has said you can’t go.
你说的对
That’s true.
我已经考虑到秘密警♥察♥
I have thought about the Gestapo.
但是如果你问我 -个指挥官可以做或者胆敢做
But if you’re asking me how far a commanding officer is allowed to go,
多大的冒险
or dare go,
或者他可不可以纷演上帝?
or should be permitted to play God,
我无法回答你
I can’t answer you.
但是我能够告诉你
But I can tell you
盲人对于自己和整个计划 都是不必要的危害
a blind man is an unnecessary hazard to himself and the whole plan,
必须排除在逃亡计划之外
and must therefore be eliminated from the operation.
柯林和我一起就不是盲人 他会和我一起
Colin’s not a blind man as long as he’s with me, and he’s going with me.
柯林 你愿意吗?
It’s all right with you, Colin?
很愿意
Oh, yes. Quite.
很好 我会安排你和柯林一起逃脱
Very well. I’ll arrange for your escape numbers to be altered accordingly.
俩位 晚安
Good night, gentlemen.
其实…
Actually…
他说的很对
he’s quite right.
他说的完全正确
He’s completely right.
我真的不应该逃
I really shouldn’t go at all.
我的视力最近愈来愈差
My eyes have been getting worse and worse lately.
这好像叫作恶性近视
I think they call it progressive myopia.
我能看见这么近的东西
I can see things up here. Close to.
我能够用眼力工作 但是…
I can see to work, but, uh…
看你只是一团模糊
– you’re just a blur.
我知道
I know.
管它的 我们会很顺利的
Oh, hell. We’ll make it in great shape.
柯林 你有茶吗?
Colin, do you have any tea?
-当然有 -我们喝一点
– Yes, of course. – Then let’s have some.
好极了
Splendid.
出去
Raus.
希尔兹
– Hi, Hilts.
麦克
Hey, Mac.
什么时候?
When?
今天晚上 以为他们永远不放你出来
Tonight. We thought they’d never let you out.
我也以为是 我们谈正事吧
Me, too. Let’s get at it.
巴特利在等你 -我会到的
– Bartlett’s waiting for you. – I’ll be there.
现在什么时间?
What time?
丹尼 只剩八分钟了
Only eight minutes now, Danny.
你没事吧?
You OK?
卡文迪斯
Cavendish.
葛里夫 去那边
Griff, down there.
戈福 去那边
Goff, there.
史密斯 福尔斯 右边第三床
Smith, Foles, third on the right.
布莱斯 韩德利 左边第三床
Blythe, Hendley, third on the left.
灯亮了
There are the lights.
丹尼 分秒不差
Right on the tick, Danny.
丹尼 顺着地道看 它真美
Look down the tunnel, Danny. It’s lovely.
像是旅游旺季的黑潭海滨
It’s just like Blackpool at the height of the season.
丹尼 你去过黑潭吗?
You ever been to Blackpool, Danny?
去过
Yes.
没去过
No.
我不知道
I don’t know.
罗杰 时间到了
It’s time, Roger.
巴特利 麦居纳 艾希利皮特
Bartlett, MacDonald, Ashley-Pitt.
长官 可以走了
It’s all clear, sir.
罗杰 全准备好了
All set, Roger.
罗杰
Roger.
祝好运
Good luck.
丹尼 他们正从竖坑下来
They’re coming down the shaft now, Danny.
然后他们会顺着地道过来
And then they’ll be coming right up the tunnel.
威利…
Willie…
我不能等了 我必须出去
I can’t wait. I must get out.
丹尼!丹尼!
Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny!
丹尼 什么事? 丹尼!过来!
What is it, Danny? What’s the matter? Danny! Come here!
罗杰 丹尼和我等一下才走 我们消卜后一点
Roger? Danny and I’ll go later. We’ll take another place.
丹尼 告诉我怎么回事 快点!
Danny, tell me what this is, and tell me quickly!
这地道是大家的也是我的 我挖的 我造的
This tunnel is mine as much as anybody. I dug it. I built it.
我被埋过很多次 我想走就走
I was buried many times. I go when I want.
让我出去 让我出去
Let me out. Let me out.
威利 带他出去
Take him out, Willie. Take him out.
丹尼?怎么回事?
Danny? What is it?
丹尼 出了什么事?
Danny, what’s going on?
塞奇威克 没事 我们等一会再走
It’s all right, Sedgwick. It’s all right. We’re going later.
丹尼 没事的
Danny, it’s all right. It’s all right.
我们可以排后一点 没事的
We can take another place in the line. It’s all right.
柯林 该你下去
All right, Colin. Down you go.
坐下用右脚找梯子的第一级 找到了吗?
Sit down. Feel the top rung of the ladder with your right foot. Got it?
向下爬
Down you go.
丹尼退出吗?
Danny cut out, huh?
威利带他上去 希尔兹 我…
Willie took him up top. Hilts, I, uh…
-记住 别挂头 -好的
– Remember, keep your head down. – Right.
巴勒特
Psst. Bartlett.
如何
All right?
-慢慢来 糟了 差了6公尺 -是什么意思?
Hold onto yourself. You’re 20 feet short. – What do you mean?
差6公尺才到树林 地道出口在空地上
Twenty feet short of the woods. The hole is in the open.
警卫在我们和探照灯之间
The guard is between us and the lights.
怎么会这样?
How could that happen?
现在争论也没意思 生米已经煮成熟饭
What the hell difference does it make? It’s happened.
-罗杰… -别吵 我要想一想!
– Roger… – Damn it, Mac! I’m trying to think!
我们可以延期 挖到树林
We could postpone it.
所有文件日期都是今天 时机一去不回
All the documents are dated today. It’s now or never.
只有一个机会 趁警卫走到那边时逃出去
One chance. When the guard goes to the far end, you might be able to move out.
我能跑进树林用信♥号♥♥通知你们
I think I can make it to the woods, set up a signal when you’re clear.
瞭望塔怎么办?
What about the towers?
必须冒险 他们监看的是营地 不是树林
They’re gonna be watching the compound, not the woods.
麦克 传话下去 送十公尺的绳子过来
Mac, pass the word. Send down 30 feet of rope.
送十公尺的绳子过来!
Send down 30 feet of rope!
送十公尺的绳子过来
Send down 30 feet of rope.
送十公尺的绳子过来!
Send down 30 feet of rope!
-什么? -十公尺的绳子!
– What? – Thirty feet of rope!
-要绳子做什么? -我怎么知道?快拿绳子来
– What do they want that for? – How should I know? Get the rope.
-情况怎样?听说了吗? -长官 我猜是出了麻烦
– How’s it going? Have you heard? – Some kind of foul-up, I think, sir.
-他们还没进入地道吗? -长官 还没有
Haven’t they moved into the tunnel yet? – I don’t think so, sir.
他进树林了
He’s over there.
好 艾利克 你先上
Right. You go first, Eric.
我在这里等到一切顺利进行
I’m staying here till we get moving.
毕卡第利大街见 -史考特酒吧
– See you in Piccadilly. – Scott’s Bar.

Right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-祝好运 -好的
– Good luck. – Right.
该我们了
We’re moving.
丹尼 他们在通过地道 他们正在逃出去
Danny, they’re moving through the tunnel now. They’re getting out.
华沙沦陷时 你是飞行员 逃到英国
When Warsaw fell, you escaped and came to England because you’re a flier.
你逃过来是想与我们一起 在天空对德军战斗
You came because you wanted to fly with us and fight the Germans.
我们现在能够逃出去 可以回到英国
We can get out now. We can get back to England.
如果你不从地道逃走
If you don’t go through that tunnel,
你做过的每一件事都会变成无意义!
everything you’ve done will have been for nothing, nothing!
-麦克 布莱斯在后面 -知道了
– Blythe’s behind, Mac. – Right.
柯林 来这里
– In here, Colin. – Come on.
坐下
Sit down.
塞奇威克 该你了 我来接手
You’re up, Sedgwick. I’ll take over.
里面装了什么?钢琴吗? -你真会说笑
– What have you got in here? A piano? – That’s very funny, mate.
-这东西过不了地道 -我自有办法
– You won’t get this thing through. – I’ll cope.
塞奇威克和他的箱子吗? -还会是谁
– Was that Sedgwick with his trunk? – Who else?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!