我有比画乌更重要的事可做
I have better things to do than draw birds.
呜声是单调连绩的音符 组糙又难听
The voice is a monotonous succession of scratchy, complaining notes.
仔细看看这只鸟 他有圆形的…
Now, let’s have a good look at this bird. He’s got a round shape…
越过边界的许可证 这里还有一张
An Urlaubsschein. Permission to cross a frontier. Here’s another one.
哪一张是伪造的?
Which one’s the forgery?
这张 -对
– That one. – That’s right.
两张都是伪造的
They both are.
现在阻碍进度的是 新式通行证
What’s holding us up now is the new form of this travel permit.
-我们不知道它们是什么样子 -这里有一张
– We’ve no idea what they look like. – Here’s one.
还有一张♥军♥人身份证
And a military identity card.
还有…
And a…
出入证 -对
– An Ausweis. – Yeah.
-可以进入官方地点 -到奥登的火车祟
– Permission to be on Reich property. – A ticket to Oden.
似乎是祯探警卫 下星期要去的地方
What appears to be the ferret assignments for the next week.
你这次得满分了
You get ten out of ten for this, old boy.
-谢谢 小心保管 -你从哪里弄来的?
Thank you, sir. Take good care of that. – Where did you get this?
暂时借来的
It’s on loan.
为了制♥造♥足够的服装
In order to get the right amount of outfits, Roger,
我建议以改造军服为主
I suggest that we work mainly from service uniforms.
我会做双排卡 单排卡
I can do double-breasteds, single-breasteds,
还有很好看的普通西装
and rather nice lounge suits.
我会做多种花样的翻领
Lapels. I can do quite a lot of things with those.
可以做得那废低 或者那么高
I can have them deep like that, or high ones like that.
我们正在做这一件
Here’s one that we’re working on right now.
卡子怎么办?
Oh, yes. What about buttons?
看看那些
Take a look at those.
我做好这件
Here’s one that I’ve finished, Roger.
还有…
And, uh…
这是我用蓝墨水染的
here’s one that I dyed with a bottle of blue ink.
挺好看的 罗杰 什么事?
It’s rather good. What’s up, Roger?
如果警卫查到这些就大丰收了
The goons’d have a field day if they crashed in on this lot.
那是索伦负责的 我已经开始利用其他材料
That’s Sorren’s department. Now, I’ve started working on the other materials.
这床毯子
This blanket.
尤其是条纹 好极了
Particularly the stripes. Marvelous.
-做外套? -对
– Coats. – Yes.
我已经叫手下在营地各处动手
I’ve got the chaps working on these all over the compound.
那些战斗服 恐怕稍微短了一点
Those battle dresses, I’m afraid they’re a bit too short.
我会叫手下把它们做成工人服之类
I’ll have to get the chaps to make those into some sort of workingman’s outfits.
毯子布套
Blanket ticking.
我把它们做成漂亮的背心
Now, I’ve made these into rather nice little Waistcoats.
-很师气 当然是染色的 -当然
– Very dapper, yes. Dyed, of course. – Of course.
看看这个
Just take a look at this, Roger.
我们把毯子到得很平滑
Now, this blanket material, we scrape this down until it’s really smooth,
然后用鞋油染色
and then dye it with boot polish.
韩德利弄来的灯心绒 但愿有更多这种衣料
Corduroy scrounged by Hendley. I wish we had more of this.
-你从哪里弄到这些东西? -是韩德利
– Where in God’s name did you get these? – Hendley.
-他从哪里弄到的? -我问过他
– Where did he get them? – I asked him that.
-他怎么说? -他说“别问”
– What did he say? – “Don’t ask.”
给你看一些我正在做的大衣
Let me show you some of the overcoats I’ve been working on.
-希尔兹 早安 -早
– Good morning, Hilts. – Uh-oh.
如果你想知道我会不会再逃 我会
Well, if you’re here to find out if I’m going out again, I am.
-什么时候? -17天后 7月7日
– When? – Seventeen days, 7th of July.
-没有月光 -对
– Dark of the moon. – Correct.
艾弗斯跟你一起逃吗?
– Is Ives going with you? –
如果他要的话 可以
Yeah, if he wants to.
你知不知道艾弗斯快崩溃了?
You, uh… You know that Ives is close to cracking?
知道
Yeah.
最好让他用地道逃出去吗? -比较安全
Better for him to go out in the tunnel, huh? – Safer.
有道理
Right.
单独行动有可能穿越铁丝网 甚至逃走
It’s possible for one man to get out through the wire, even get away,
但是除了你之外 营地里还有很多人
but there are in fact a considerable number of people besides yourself
正在试图逃走
in this camp who are trying to escape.
我了解
I appreciate that.
有事情要发生了 我有感觉
Something’s coming, I can feel it,
而且就要发生在我身上
and it’s coming right around the corner at me, Squadron Leader.
-我的名字是罗杰 -好的 罗杰
– My name’s Roger. – All right, Roger.
你叫维吉吗?
Yours is Virgil, isn’t it?
希尔兹 叫我希尔兹好了
Hilts. Just make it Hilts.
好 那么…
Yes, well, um…
希尔兹 我要说的是
as I was saying, uh, Hilts,
我们有德国地图 普通的地图
we have maps of Germany, general maps, that is.
我们有逃离德国的全部资讯
We have all the information we need for the escape routes out of Germany.
但是我们没有…
But what we do not have…
树林外面五百公尺的详细情形
ls a clear idea of what’s 500 yards beyond those trees.
我们试过营里每个警卫 全都失败
We’ve tried every goon in the camp. No go.
我们必须知道 本地城镇的确切位置
We must know the exact position of the local town.
我们想知道 在哪里连接主要道路
We want to know where we hit the main roads.
警♥察♥局在哪里 军事检查哨在哪里
Where the police stations are, where they’ve got their roadblocks.
最重要的是 我们必须知道如何从这里
And, most important of all, we’ve got to know how to get from here
去火车站
to the railway station.
绝对不行 我穿越铁丝网之后
No. Absolutely not. When I get through that wire,
绝对不会帮你们画地图
I’m not gonna be making maps for you guys.
我要远远逃走 就算他们用大炮打我 你们也听不见
I’m gonna be so far away, you won’t hear if they’re shooting at me with howitzers.
-可以理解 -完全理解
– Understandable. – Completely.
我乐于帮忙 但是…
I mean, I’d like to help, but…
很有趣的主意
Interesting idea.
-你要带多少人出去? -250人
– How many you taking out? – Two hundred and fifty.
250人?
Two hundred and fifty?
是的
Yeah.
你疯了 该进疯人院 你也是
You’re crazy. You too.
250人♥大♥摇大摆走在路上?
Two hundred and fifty guys just walking down the road, just like that.
有些走公路 有些格火车 还有一些走小路
Well, some on the road, some by train, some cross-country.
他们有伪造证件 服装
They’ll have forged papers, clothes,
地图 罗盘 口粮
maps, compasses, rations.
想过你会引起全德国 所有警卫的注意吗?
You’re gonna alert every goon in the country.
连农人都会拿着草叉来找你
Anybody that can carry a pitchfork is gonna be out looking for you.
他们会全面扫荡 很快将你们全抓起来
They’re gonna swoop down and scoop you up so fast it’d make your head swim.
多谢了
Yes, well, um, thanks, anyway.
-如果地道要我帮忙 尽管说 -你真好
If I can help on the tunnel, let me know.
听候差遣
– That’s good of you. – Any time.
等一下 你不是真的想我穿越铁丝网
Wait a minute. You aren’t seriously suggesting that if I get through the wire
弄清楚外面的情况 躲避追捕
and case everything out there and don’t get picked up,
然后回来自首关禁闭几个月
to turn myself in and get thrown back in the cooler
好让你得到需要的资料?
so you can get the information you need?
是的 我的任务 使我不得不提出奇任的要求
Yes. One has to ask some very strange things in the job I have.
-我们让你优先使用地道 -连我亲娘也别妄想
– We’ll give you a front place. – I wouldn’t do that for my own mother.
-我不怪你 -那么 请便
– I don’t blame you. – Well, OK, then.
-我们完全谅解你 -那么 请便
– It’s completely understandable. – Well, OK, then.
好吧 多谢了
Yes, well, thanks, Hilts.
将军…
Check.
韩德利 我…
– Herr Hendley, I…
不要紧 布莱斯是朋友
Oh, it’s all right. Blythe’s a friend.
-韦纳 什么事? -我的皮夹 证件 身份证
What’s the matter, Werner? – My wallet, my papers, my identity card.
不见了 我的东西全丢了
Gone. I lost them. Everything.
他的皮夹掉了
– He lost his wallet. – Hmm?
如果斯特赫维兹发现了 你知道会怎样吗?
Do you realize what would happen if Strachwitz found this out?
-去俄♥国♥前线 -太糟了
– The Russian front. – Dear, dear.
我找遍每个地方
I’ve looked every place, every place.
一定是在这里弄丢的
I must have lost them while I was in here.
不会吧 -是的
– No. – Yes.
我说过我们是朋友 我们会替你找到的
Look, I told you we were friends. We’ll find them.
韩德利先生 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, Herr Hendley.
韦纳
Werner.
不是现在 如果有人看见你和我
Not now. It might look a little peculiar
这么晚探头探脑 看起来有点奇怪
if you and I were seen probing around at this time of night.
我保证会找到失物 就算折掉房♥子也要找到
Look, I’ll find them. I promise you I’ll find ’em if I have to tear this room apart.
谢谢你 -别客气
– Thank you. – Forget it.
韦纳? -什么事?
– Werner. – Yes?
请你帮个小忙
There is one small favor.
我要一架照相机
A camera.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!