希尔兹 这是好酒
It’s good stuff, Hilts.
长官 谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
丹尼!这一杯敬…
Danny! Here’s to…
罗杰 警卫在105号♥营房♥
Roger, goons in 105.
-哪一个? -斯特赫维兹
– Who? – Strachwitz.
我们必须装作若无其事 否则警卫就知道那里很重要
We have to ignore it. If we pay attention, the goons’ll know the hut’s important.
祝回家
Here’s to going home.
丹尼 别紧张 他们搜过一百次了
Come on, Danny. They’ve searched it a hundred times.
回家!
Home!
很高兴你和我们合作挖地道 敬汤姆 好吗?
Anyway, I’m glad we’ve got you in the tunnel with us. To Tom, eh?
别担心 两星期后 你就会在亚吉尔进大街
Och, never mind. You’ll be walking down Argyle Street in a couple of weeks.
敬汤姆 我现在才开始有那种感觉
To Tom. You know, Sandy, I’m just beginning to realize that myself.
当然应该有那种感觉 我们几乎要到树林了
Why shouldn’t you, man? We’re nearly at the trees, boy.
我们几乎要到树林了 是吗?
We’re nearly at the trees, eh?
士官长!
Herr Hauptfeldwebel! Herr Hauptfeldwebel!
就这样
Das ist es also.
去守着!
Los, holen Sie die Wache!
我猜对了
Ich hab’s doch geahnt.
老天!他们发现汤姆了
Oh, my God! They’ve found Tom.
地道被发现了
It’s the tunnel.
成功个鬼
Success.
艾弗斯!
Ives!
不许动!
Halt!
长官 请告诉我 你需要什么资料
Sir, let me know the exact information you need.
-我今晚逃出去 -好的
– I’m going out tonight. – Right.
打开 哈利
Open up, Harry.
我们一天24小时挖掘
We dig. Around the clock.
禁闭室 关就关
– Cooler. – Right.
没想到他们这么快抓到他
Well, I didn’t think they’d catch him so soon.
他不是被抓到的
He wasn’t caught.
希尔兹 欢迎回家
Hilts, welcome home.
丹尼?
Danny?
丹尼?
Danny?
丹尼?
Danny?
丹尼 你没事吧?
Are you all right, Danny?
没事
Yes.
我没事
All right.
拿铲子来 我没事
All right. Bring some shovels. I’m all right.
老天爷 你满掉了整个飞鹰标志
For God’s sake, you’ve left out a whole eagle.
那不可能
That’s impossible.
是满掉了
Yes.
四天的辛苦白费了!
Four days’ work up the bloody spout!
柯林 对不起
– I’m sorry, Colin. –
史密斯 不要紧
It’s all right, Smithy.
已经很晚了 你去睡吧 我来收拾这里
It’s getting late. You push off to bed. I’ll pack up here.
是的
All right.
-柯林 晚安 -史密斯 晚安
– Good night, Colin. – Good night, Smithy.
我什么都看不见
I can’t see a bloody thing.
脱帽
Hut ab.
很好 就这样 谢谢
Sehr gut. In Ordnung. Danke schön.
请进
– Bitte schön. – Herein.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
-你叫什么名字 -埃里希·斯崔尔 来自慕尼黑
– Wie heißen Sie? – Erich Stressel, aus München.
你怎么在这里
Warum sind Sie hier?
我请假了 我母亲生病了
Ich habe Urlaub bekommen. Meine Mutter ist krank.
-你的德语很好 -谢谢 我花了很多…
– Your German’s very good. – Thanks, Mac. I’ve put in a lot of…
注意!那是最容易的一招 不要被那个老套招式骗到
Watch it. That’s the easiest way to trip up a suspect. Don’t fall for that old gag.
-对不起 -记住永远说德语
– I’m sorry, Mac. – OK. But remember, German always.
这里
Herein.
1 2 3 4 5
One, two, three, four, five.
罗杰
Roger.
不是 是我
No, it’s me.
你喜不喜欢这套逃亡装?
How do you like the old escape suit?
很好
Fine, fine.
柯林
Colin.
你喜欢我的吗?
How do you like mine?
看起来好极了
It looks splendid.
丹尼 你要去哪里? 你会被枪毙的
Where are you going? You’ll get yourself shot.
-怎么回事? -我要从铁丝网出去
– What’s the matter with you? – I’m going out through that fence.
丹尼 我们从地道出去 我就要出发了
Danny, we’re getting out through the tunnel. We’re almost clear.
威利 别管我
Please, Willie, let me alone.
我无法再进那个地道
I can’t go in that tunnel anymore.
我要从铁丝网出去
So I’m going out through the wire.
丹尼 想清楚 我们要出去 但不是从铁丝网
Danny, think. We’re getting out, but not through the wire.
我们要从地道出去 地道已经完工了
We’re getting out through the tunnel. It’s finished.
-我现在就出去 -不要
– I go out now. – No.
丹尼 你从铁丝网出去 会被射杀
Danny, you go through that wire and you’ll get killed.
不要那样
Don’t do that.
威利…
Willie…
从我小时候
Since I was a boy,
我就讨厌…而且害怕小房♥间
I hate… and feared little rooms,
橱柜 山洞
closets, caves.
丹尼 你挖过17条地道 不只17条地道
Danny, you’ve dug 17 tunnels. Over 17 tunnels.
我必须逃出去
Because I must get out.
我藏起恐惧 努力挖掘
I hide the fear, and I dig.
但是明天晚上在地道里 有这么多人
But tomorrow night in the tunnel with all those men,
我怕这次会丧失理智
I’m afraid maybe this time I will lose my head,
毁了大家的计划
and ruin the escape for everybody.
所以我现在就逃
So I go now.
丹尼 我会照顾你穿过地道
Danny, I’ll see you through the tunnel.
我会照顾你 我会一路跟着你
I’ll look after you. I’ll stick with you all the way.
好吧
All right.
-晚安 -哈啰 罗杰
– Good evening. – Hello, Roger.
你认为我们看起来怎样?
Well, how do you think we look?
先生 晚上好 您好吗
Guten Abend, mein Herr. Wie geht es Ihnen?
你认为我们看起来怎样?
Well, how do you think we look?
先生 晚上好 您好吗
Guten Abend, mein Herr. Wie geht es Ihnen?
我德语那么糟吗?
It’s as bad as all that?
柯林 我首先要说如果没有你 我们就不能准备好
Colin, I want first of all to say that without you, we would not have been ready.
别客气 我有很多帮手 很多很好的帮手
That’s all right. I had lots of help. Lots of very good help.
罗杰 什么事?
What’s the matter, Roger?
你不能参加逃脱
You can’t go.
-你是什么意思? -我不能让你出去
– What do you mean? – I can’t allow it.
-为什么? 你连眼前的手都看不见
Why? You can’t see your hand in front of your face.
你逃不出十公尺就会被抓到
You’d be caught before you got 10 yards.
那太可笑了
That’s ridiculous.
那太可笑了 我从没听过这么荒谬的事
That’s ridiculous. Never heard anything so absurd in my life.
我视力没问题
I can see perfectly. I can see perfectly!
我能够看见…那边那根针
I can see… that pin down there.
-你满意了吗? 什么针?在哪里?
– Does that satisfy you? – What pin? Where?
柯林 你看见门槛吗?
Colin, do you see the foot of the door?
当然看见了
Yes, of course.
把这根针放在那里 好吗?
Put the pin down there, will you?
可以
All right.
没事了 过来
All right. Come on.
过来 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
坐下 你努力试过了
Sit down. It was a good try.
我不想最后一刻让你失望 但是有人告诉我
I hate these last-minute letdowns, but I’ve only just been told.
-太冒险了 -你不认为要让柯林来决定吗?
It’s too risky for you. – Don’t you think that’s Colin’s decision?
-我不认为 -罗杰 别这样
– No, I don’t. – Come on, Roger.
我们都知道是怎么回事 至少…大部份人知道
We all know the score here. Well, at least… most of us do.
这次逃脱的构想 是开辟另一条战线
Your idea of this escape is to start another front,
在防线后方扰乱德国人 没关系 那样很好
to foul up the Germans behind the lines. All right, that’s fine.
但是只要我们越过铁丝网 迫使他们到处寻找我们
But once we get past that wire and have them looking all over Germany for us,
任务就完成了
that mission is accomplished.
完成任务之后 我们有自己的想法
Afterwards, we have some ideas of our own.
你是说回家?
You mean getting home?
回到家人身边? -对
– Back to your family? – That’s right.
你真的以为我不想回家吗?
Do you really believe I haven’t thought about that, too?
我相信你想
I’m sure you have.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!