Of course, if the Luftwaffe is not up to the task,
就由我们全权处置战俘
the prisoners will find themselves totally in our charge.
我们就不是那么体谅
We regretfully are not so professionally understanding.
巴特利少校
Squadron Leader Bartlett,
如果你再次逃脱被抓到 就会被枪毙
if you escape again and be caught, you will be shot.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
库恩先生
Herr Kuhn.
拿掉他的东西
ehmen Sie dem Mann diese Dinger ab.
-艾利克 -你好 罗杰
– Eric. – Hello, Roger.
-他们把你也扔到这里来了 -这里情况如何?
– They dumped you here, too. – What’s this one like?
这里是新的战俘营
Well, it’s new.
-给你找一个床位 -谢谢
– Here. Let’s find you a bed. – Thanks.
请进
Come in.
-你好 罗杰 -你好 长官
– Hello, Roger. – Hello, sir.
-我把行李放在你房♥里 -艾利克 谢谢
– I’ll put your bag in your room. – Thanks, Eric.
-你好吗? -马马虎虎
– How are you? – As well as can be expected.
弟兄们想为你办欢迎会 但是稍后再谈
The fellows wanted to put up a welcome committee, but that’s for later.
-我看到威利 威林斯基和麦克 -这里有很多老朋友
– I saw Willie and Willinski with Mac. – A lot of old friends here.
-你来这里多久了? -今天来的
– How long have you been here, sir? – Arrived today.
新营地 优秀的警卫 精英
New camp, expert guards, the elite.
你见过指挥官吗?
You met the commandant?
我见过
Yes, I did.
秘密警♥察♥和党军找你有什么事?
What were the Gestapo and the SS doing with you?
他们想知道谁帮助我抵达边界
They wanted to find out who helped me to the border.
-这里还有谁?有卡文迪斯吗? -有的
– Who else is here? Cavendish? – Mm-hm.
-尼莫和索伦呢? -葛里菲斯 海因斯
– Nimmo and Sorren? – Griffith, Haynes.
-布莱斯呢? -有的
– Blythe? – Yes.
几乎整个X组织都在
Almost the whole X organization.
差不多
Almost.
德国人清理所有的营地 把我们都扔在这里
They cleaned out all the other camps and dumped us in this one.
就像鲁格说的: 所有的坏蛋都在一个篮子里
As Von Luger put it, “All the rotten eggs in one basket.”
他们的方法有点疯狂
There’s madness in their method.
汤米布里斯托呢?
– What about Tommy Bristol?
不在 但是有美国人韩德利
No, but there’s an American, Hendley.
他擅长敲诈吗?
Is he a scrounger, blackmailer?
-麦居纳说他是最行的 -好
– MacDonald says he’s the best. – Good.
在红十字物资再来以前 这是最后的茶了
Last of the tea until the Red Cross gets through again.
我从塞奇威克敲来的
I scrounged this from Sedgwick.
秘密警♥察♥有没有让你受罪?
Did the Gestapo give you a rough time?
没有我想要他们受的多
Not nearly as rough as I now intend to give them.
罗杰 个人恩怨不能和 我们要做的事混为一谈
Roger, personal revenge must be kept out of what we have to do here.
攸关的人命太多了
Too many lives are at stake.
我个人的感觉并不重要
What my personal feelings are is of no importance.
你派我领导X组织
You appointed me Big X, and it’s my duty to harass,
我的责任是尽力扰乱 困惑与混淆敌人
confound and confuse the enemy to the best of my ability.
-没错 -那就是我要做的事
– That’s true. – That’s what I intend to do.
我要在他们的帝国里制♥造♥极大的麻烦
I’m gonna cause such a terrible stink in this Third Reich of theirs
牵制好几千部队来寻找我们
that thousands of troops’ll be tied up here looking after us.
怎么做呢?
How?
派出更多的人…
By putting more men out of this…
逃出他们自认为完美的战俘营
perfect camp of theirs than have ever escaped before.
不是二三十人 而是二三百人 让他们散布到德国各地
Not two or three or a dozen, but 200, 300. Scatter them all over Germany.
-能做到吗? -这里人才济济
– Think that’s possible? – The men are hereto do it.
你自己说的 他们把全德国每个逃脱专家都关在这里
The goons have put every escape artist in Germany here. You said so yourself.
你想过可能的代价?
Have you thought of what it might cost?
我想过如果我们就此温顺屈服
I’ve thought of the humiliation if we just tamely submit,
对他们卑身屈膝
knuckle under and crawl.
长官 你当然不提倡屈服吧?
Surely you don’t advocate that, do you, sir?
罗杰 我必须指出一件事
I have to point out one thing to you, Roger.
不论这个营地多糟
No matter how unsatisfactory this camp may be,
德军高层仍然让德国空军 来看管我们
the high command have left us in the hands of the Luftwaffe,
不是秘密警♥察♥与党军
not the Gestapo and the SS.
长官 你提到德国空军高层
Look, sir, you talk about the high command of the Luftwaffe,
还有党军与秘密警♥察♥
then the SS and the Gestapo.
我认为他们都是一样的 我们要对抗他们全体
To me they’re the same. We’re fighting the bloody lot.
一言概之
There’s only one way to put it, sir.
他们是每个信仰自♥由♥的人的公敌
They are the common enemies of everyone who believes in freedom.
如果他们不认同希♥特♥勒♥ 为什么不推♥翻♥他?
If they didn’t approve of Hitler, why didn’t they throw him out?
罗杰 我不与你争议
I have no argument with you, Roger.
身为高阶军官 我只是指出有关的事实
As senior officer, I’m merely pointing out a pertinent fact.
X 你什么时候召开会议?
When are you calling a meeting, X?
今天晚上
Tonight.
各位 你们无疑都听过新指挥官的不朽名言
Gentlemen, no doubt you’ve heard the immortal words of our new commandant.
“把你们的精力用在 逃脱之外的事情上”
“Devote your energies to things other than escape,
舒服地等待战争结束
and sit out the war as comfortably as possible.”
那就是我们要做的
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to do.
我们要把精力用在运动与园艺
We’re going to devote our energies to sports and gardening,
还有他们认同的种种文化活动
all the cultural pursuits as far as they’re concerned.
让他们放松警戒
In fact, we’re going to put the goons to sleep.
同时…我们也要挖地道
Meanwhile… we dig.
只要稍微观察一下营地
Now, even a superficial look at the compound
就会发现104号♥与105号♥营房♥ 最接近树林
shows us that huts 104 and five are closest to the woods.
第一条地道从105出发
The first tunnel goes out from 105,
向东穿过禁闭室与铁丝网底下
directly east under the cooler and the wire.
罗杰 那有九十多米
But that’s over 300 feet, Roger.
-丹尼斯 你测量过吗? -只是初步测量
– Did you make a survey, Dennis? – Only a temporary one, sir.
-估计有一百多米 -有精确数字再告诉我
– I make it just over 335 feet. – Tell me when you’ve got an exact one.
威利 我们这次向下挖十米 然后再转水平方向
Willie, this time we’ll dig straight down 30 feet before we go horizontal.
那就可以消除声响或者探针的探测
That’ll rule out any question of sound detection or probing.
好的 罗杰 但是… 你是不是说第一条地道?
All right, Roger, but… did you say the first tunnel?
是的 总共有三条
I did. There’ll be three.
我们叫它们汤姆 狄克与哈利 汤姆从104直接向东
We’ll call them Tom, Dick and Harry. Tom goes out directly east from 104.
狄克从厨房♥向北 哈利从105出发与汤姆平行
Dick goes north from the kitchen, and Harry goes out parallel to Tom from 105.
如果警卫发现一条地道 我们就转移到另一条
If the goons find one, we’ll move into the other.
罗杰 你计划带多少人出去?
How many men do you plan to take out, Roger?
250人
Two hundred and fifty.
这一次要有充份准备 人人都要有身份证件
There’ll be no half measures this time. Identification papers for everyone.
葛里夫 我们需要服装
And, Griff, we’ll need outfits for the lot.
-250个人的? 大部份是平民便服
– Two hundred and fifty? – Mostly civilian clothes.
但是…
Yes, but, uh…
罗杰 好的
OK, Roger.
麦克 从步的人要有地图 毯子 口粮 罗盘
Mac. Maps, blankets, rations, compasses for all the walkers.
-每班火车的时刻表 -好的 罗杰
– Timetables for every train. – Right, Roger.
-抱歉 我迟到了 -柯林 没关系 请坐
– Sorry I’m late, Roger. – It’s all right, Colin. Sit down.
我们要挖地道
– We’re going to tunnel. –
好极了
Splendid.
威利和丹尼负责地道 丹尼负责设立活门
Willie, you and Danny’ll be tunnel kings. Danny, in charge of traps.
塞奇威克制♥造♥工具 葛里夫做裁缝
Sedgwick, manufacturer. Griff, as I said, tailor.
尼莫和海因斯分散警卫注意力 麦克当然是负责情报
Nimmo and Haynes, diversions. Mac, of course, will take care of intelligence.
韩德利 幸会
Hendley. We haven’t met.
-敲诈专家? -是的
– Scrounger? – Right.
丹尼斯负责地图和测量
Dennis, maps and surveys.
柯林的任务与以前一样
Colin, you’ll take your usual job.
艾利克 你要怎样解决废土?
Eric, how are you gonna get rid of this dirt?
老地方 我没想到有三条地道 但是事在人为
Usual places. I hadn’t anticipated three tunnels, but we’ll manage.
罗杰 谁负责保密?
Roger, who’s going to handle security for all this?
你负责 我需要监视系统 前后兼顾
You are. I want a system of stooges covering this compound
涵盖整个营区 跟踪每个警卫的动静
from front to back, checking every goon in and out.
我需要完美的信♥号♥♥系统
I want a signal system so perfect that
如果警卫走近工作营房♥15米内
if ever a ferret gets within 50 feet of any of the huts in which we’re working,
我们就能无声无息停止工作
we can shut down without a sign.
今晚讨论到此为止
Well, I don’t think there’s much point in discussing any more now.
我与各位在运动场见面 敲定细节
I’ll meet each of you on the exercise circuit, we’ll pound out the details.
没别的事了 麦克?
– Nothing else, is there, Mac?
没有了
I shouldn’t think so, Roger.
你好
Oh, hello.
我是布莱斯
My name’s Blythe.
我是韩德利
Hendley.
-看鸟用的 -我以前也打猎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!