那是你摆脱他们唯一的机会
It was your only chance to get free of them!
从来就没有机会
There was never any chance.
你们从来就没有机会
You never had any chance!
从一开始时就没有
It was hopeless from the beginning.
你们永不能离开这里
You’ll never get out of here!Never!
我昨晚本想告诉你的
I tried to tell you last night.
你可以做点什么吗
Can you do anything at all?
-我试试
I don’t know.
还是有些办法来引爆♥炸♥药的
There’s always some way to blow up explosives.
诀窍是 引爆时别接近它
The trick is not to be around when they go off
但你是否忘了什么 上校
But aren’t you forgetting something, captain?
那女人
The lady.
我看 有3个选择
As I see it,we have three choices:
第一是留下她
One, we can leave her here.
但如果他们找到她 连药也不会用了
But she might be found.And in her case they won’t need a truth drug.
第二 我们可带她走 这很难
Two, we take her with us.But that makes things more difficult.
第三
And three..
就是安德里亚的方法 还记得吗
Well, that’s Andrea’s choice.Remember?
你想要这样
You really want your pound of flesh.

Yes
是的
Yes, I do.
我昨晚一直睡不着
I just couldn’t manage to get to sleep last night.
-如果你希望杀了她 动手吧 -我不想杀她
-If you’re anxious to kill her, do it!-I’m not anxious to kill her.
我不希望杀任何人
I’m not anxious to kill anyone.
我不是天生的军人 我走投无路了
See, I’m not a born soldier.I got trapped.
因此我常说笑
You may find me facetious..
不然我会发疯
but if I didn’t make some bad jokes,I’d go out of my mind.
决定权还是留给你吧
No, I prefer to leave the killing to you.
一个军官 一个绅士 一个男人 一个英雄
An officer and a gentleman.A leader of men, a hero.
随你怎么想好了 你疯了 我从来没有想这样做
If you think I enjoy this, you’re mad!I never wanted it.
我和你一样很无奈
I was trapped like you,or anybody in uniform.
你想 你是军官
You wanted it.You’re an officer, aren’t you?
而我不想负这责任
I’ll never want the responsibility of an officer.
那你就让其他人来
Then you’ve had a free ride all this time.
总得有人负责 你认为很容易吗
Someone’s got to be responsible.Do you think it’s easy?
我不知道
I don’t know!
这种事应该由谁来做
I’m beginning to wonder who is responsible to do the dirty work.
是下命令的还是动手的有罪
Is the man who gives the orders guilty,or the one who has to do it?
-我们没时间了-等等
-We’ve no time for this.-Now just a minute!
如果我们要做事 就要找人把她杀了
If we’re gonna get this job done,she has got to be killed!
而我们知道你很想完成任务
And we all know how keen you are on getting the job done
我从没杀过女人 不管是不是叛徒
I’ve never killed a woman before,traitor or not..
我是有选择的
and I’m finicky.
你为什么不亲自来 免得我们难堪
So why don’t you do it?Why don’t you let us off for once?
来啊 你要像一个男人和领导人
Come on, be a pal.Be a father to your men.
闭上眼睛 开枪
Come down off your cross,close your eyes and pull the trigger!
怎么样
What do you say, sir?
你们都知道各自责任 开始行动
You all know what you have to do. Get started.
布朗 你和玛丽安一起
Brown, you go with Maria.
现在你知道穿上制♥服♥后
Now, you know when you put on a uniform and learn how to do it.
杀人不难了吧
.it’s not hard to kill anyone.
有时不杀才难
Sometimes it’s harder not to.
你以为可以置身事外 原地待命
You think you’ve been getting away with it all this time, standing by.
那么
Well, son…
你”待命”的日子结束了
your “bystanding” days are over.
你已经被拖进去 无法脱身了
You’re in it now, up to your neck!
他们说你是炸♥弹♥专家 证明给我看
They say you’re a genius with explosives. Start proving it!
是你让我打算用这个
You got me in the mood to use this thing…
如果你想不出来 我会用在你身上的
and by God, if you don’t think of something, I’ll use it on you!
我是认真的
I mean it.
来啊
Go on.
你留在这里 需要时我叫你
You stay here.I’ll call you if I need you.
听你吩咐
Whatever you say, sir.
斯派洛
Spyro!
麻烦你给我雷♥管♥
Detonators, sir, please
我会在三十秒内完成
I’ll be finished here in about 30 seconds.
米勒
Miller?
米勒
Miller
什么事
Yes, what is it?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他们会搜到的
They’ll search those guns first and find my stuff.
他们又不蠢
They’re not stupid.
如果他们不小心动到它 也会爆♥炸♥
But if they remove it carelessly,they could have the same result.
我再加份保险
But I’m banking on this job being our insurance.
-会怎样 -请降下升降机
-What happens?-Would you bring down the hoist?
好了好了
Whoa, that’s enough!
看到底部滑轮了吗
See this bottom runner?
如果放下升降机发射炮弹时 它会到这儿
When they send this hoist down for shells or charges, it’ll come here.
这两条线就会造成电路通路
It’ll hit these two wires and we get a circuit
引爆所有炸♥药♥
that’ll send up all my plastic explosives here..
再加一点
plus this little item…
我在这里找到的
that I borrowed here.
抹上油后 他们不会看到这些线
They won’t see these wires under the grease.
确定这有用吗
Are you sure it’ll work?
不能保证 但理论上是可行的
No guarantee, but the theory’s perfectly feasible.
但如果这东西爆♥炸♥了的话
But if this stuff goes up…
这里所有东西都会跟着上天的
everything else in this place will go up with it.
如果接触不到怎么办
Suppose you don’t get a contact?
那我就要为一艘驱逐舰沉没负责了
Then I’ll be responsible for sinking one of the destroyers
或许是全部
maybe the whole lot of them.
抱歉 这是我所知道的唯一方法
I’m sorry, sir. It’s the only way I know to get the job done.
如你所说 我无可奈何
As you said, I’m in it nowup to my neck

Hurry up
-开始 -你先下去
-Go ahead.-After you.
记得我说过吗 我不会游泳
Remember? I can’t swim.
你不会让我溺死吧
You won’t let me drown, will you?
我上不了
I can’t make it.
我的手
My arm.
快点 拿着它
Come on, man. Take it!
抓着它
Grab it!
斯派洛死了 是吗
Spyro’s dead, isn’t he?
发生什么事儿了
What happened?
他不知道我们为什么来这里
He forgot why we came here
你要回克里特岛了吗
And now you’re going back to Crete?
是的
Yes.
和我们一起吧
Come with us.
和我们
With us?
和我
With me.
我必须回去
I must go back.
你知道德国人对曼德拉克斯的人做了什么
You saw what the Germans did to Mandrakos.
纳瓦隆将为你们庆功
Navarone will pay heavily for your success tonight.
来 我帮你
Come on, I’ll give you a hand.
我要回去
I’m going back.
任务完成了
The job is finished.
你的任务完成了
Your job is finished.
回去后你认为自己有多少机会活下去
What chance do you think you have of staying alive back there?
我不是那么容易死的
I’m not so easy to kill.
克洛斯的人知道了会很高兴的
Well, the boys on Kheros will be happy soon.
虽然挤了点儿 海上旅行真好
It’ll be crowded, but there’s nothing like an ocean voyage:
清新的空气 美食 甲板游戏 还有美女
Fresh air, good food,deck sports, pretty girls.
我要向你致歉
I’d like to offer you my apologies..
并恭祝你
and my congratulations.
我没想过会成功
The truth is, I didn’t think we could do it.
说真的 我也没有
To tell you the truth, neither did I.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!