他的工作还包括偷听吗
Does his job involve listening at keyholes?
-我不相信 -但我们抓住他了
-I don’t believe it.-We caught him at it.
这只是好奇罢了他不懂英语
It was just idle curiosity.He doesn’t speak English.
他为什么要偷听 为何要刺他
Why does he listen?And why did he try to stab this man?
我想他是要自卫
I presume he was tryingto defend himself.
这里的人带刀不违法的
In this part of the world, carrying a knife doesn’t make you a criminal
放他走
Let him go.
贝克少校 我想你应该扣留他一星期
Major Baker, arrest this man and hold him incommunicado for a week.
事后我建议你把他踢出卡斯特尔罗索
After that, my advice is you kick him out of Castelrosso
你这是给我忠告吗 少校
Who the hell are you to give me advice, major?
不 是请求
Then I’m asking you as a favor.
我会考虑的
I’ll consider it.
间谍 放他走
All this cloak-and-dagger stuff.I said, let him go!
派普派迪莫斯 你有消音器吗
Pappadimos,have you got your silencer?
-有 -杀了那洗衣的
-Yes, sir.-Then use it. Shoot the laundry boy!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
如少校阻止的话 同样杀了他
And if the major gets in your way, shoot him too.
这是命令
That’s an order.
上校 他疯了 他不能这样做
Captain, he’s insane!Surely you won’t let him do this
我也不能阻止他 他是上司 我也赞同
I can’t stop him, he’s in charge.Anyway, I agree with him
当然 他不必也杀你
Of course, he doesn’t have to shoot you
他只需拨♥打♥我们的总部 你就可以解甲归田了
He can just call our HQ and you’ll be on a troopship home, as a private…
除非你依他所说的话去做
unless you give him your word that you’ll do exactly as he says.

All right.
既然如此 我保证
If it means that much to you,you have my word.
带他走 中士
Take him, sergeant!
混♥蛋♥
Stupid theatricals.
你有权保留意见
You’re entitled to your opinion
但我救了你的性命
but I just saved your life.
十分抱歉 先生们
I’m desperately sorry, gentlemen.Really, I am.
看啊 这船太破了
It’s embarrassing.Just look at it!
不 这正是我们想要的
No, it’s exactly what we want.
他们说 你想要一条不引人注目的船
They said you wanted a boat no one would notice,
但是这个也太说不过去了
but that’s a disgrace!
给我36小时
Give me 36 hours,
我能弄到状态绝佳的
and I know I can lay my hands on
德国鱼雷艇
a German E-boat in absolutely perfect condition
我向你保证
I promise you,only one careful owner.
我可从罗兹岛弄回来交给你们
I can pop over to Rhodes and get it for you.
德国人不管的吗
Won’t the Germans have something to say about that?
不让他们知道就行了
I suppose so, if they knew.
我关系不错的 你看怎么样
But I’ve got good connections there.What do you say?
-不 谢谢 我们不能等 -真可惜
-No, thanks. We can’t wait.-Pity.
我帮你修理吧
I’ll get my chaps to help with your gear.
不用了 谢谢
No, that’s all right, thank you.
那好吧
Right. I get it.
我知道情况特殊 祝你们好运
Special cargo and all that, what?Well, good luck to you.
布朗
Brown?
怎么了 长官
Yes, sir?
怎么样
What do you think?
有些难应付
Well, she’s a bit of a monster, sir.
但我会弄妥它
But I think I’ve got her worried.
-舒服吗 教授 -舒服 谢谢
-Comfortable, professor?-Yes, thank you.
他们快弄完了
Matter of fact,the boys have almost finished.
可以和你谈谈吗
Permission to speak?
-关于什么 -这条船的情况
-What about?-Well, the condition of this vessel.
跟马洛里上校谈吧 是他负责
Talk to Captain Mallory.He’s in charge of transportation.

Very good, sir.
我看过这船了 我想你应该知道
I’ve inspected this boat and I think you ought to know
我不会游泳
I can’t swim.
我会记着的
I’ll keep it in mind.
十时整 长官
Dead on 10, sir.
你们好 幸运号♥ 你们好 幸运号♥
Hello, Lucky Hello, Lucky
请回复 请回复
Report my signal. Report my signal.
你好 乔治-麦克-威廉
Hello, George-Mike-William
风力三♥级♥ 风力三♥级♥ 完毕
Strength three Strength three, over
你好 幸运号♥
Hello, Lucky
高空侦察兵说你们那里有敌情
High Flight reports Indians on warpath in your territory.
小心
So please be careful.
还有 今晚会有风暴
Also, severe storms expected throughout your area tonight.
重复 高空侦察兵报告有敌情
Repeat. High Flight reports Indians on warpath
有船
Ship ahoy!
继续工作 他们有望远镜
Go on working.They’ll have glasses.
降帆
Lower your sails!
降帆
Lower your sails!
我们要上船
We are coming aboard!
有一个及膝的洞 但应该可应付
It’s knee-deep in the hold,but I think we’ll manage
想休息一会吗
You want a breather?
好啊
Wouldn’t mind.
事有蹊跷 那些德国♥军♥官向我们说英语
Funny the way that German officer spoke English to us back there..
好像他知道我们是谁
almost as if he knew who we were.
对 我也这样想
I had the same thought.
我认为是我们的朋友贝克告的密
I think our friend Baker may have some explaining to do.
我真不该这么做
I shouldn’t have done it.
什么
What’s that?
把你拖到这儿来
Dragged you into this.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
算了吧 我吃腻了克里特的食物
Forget it. I was getting tired of Crete food anyway.
不 我有时很蠢
No, I’m stupid sometimes.
即便在小时候 我也希望人们按我的方式玩游戏
Even as a kid, I’d expect people to play the games I liked.
否则我就很生气
Then I’d get furious when they didn’t.
这次他们是必须要做的 何必内疚呢
Well, now they have to,so why worry?
热咖啡
Hot coffee!
很好
That’s good.
很抱歉 上校
I’m sorry, captain.
船上的杯子短缺
There’s a serious shortage of cups aboard this ship.
我已指出了这船的一些问题
I pointed out deficiencies in this vessel.
我记得
I remember
-多谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -My pleasure.
如果你有什么事要谈 我随时有空
Any time you want another chat,about this boat, I mean, I’m available

All right.
我还是不会游泳
And I still can’t swim.
别介意 他无意的
Don’t mind him.He doesn’t mean anything.
我不介意 是他介意
I don’t mind him as much as he seems to mind me.
你们认识很久了吗
Have you been together long?
好久之前就认识了
Since the beginning out here.
他是我在这世上最好的朋友
He’s the best friend I have in this part of the world.
你有好的伙伴
That’s a pretty good partner you’ve got there yourself.
是的
Yes.
-我们认识很久了 -你很幸运
-We’ve been together a long time too.-You’re lucky.
战事完后 他会杀了我
He’s going to kill me when the war’s over.
-你是开玩笑的吧 -不 我没有
-You’re not serious.-Yes, I am.
他也是
So’s he.
一年前
About a year ago,
我给了受伤的德兵通行证去医院疗伤
I gave a German patrol a safe conduct to get their wounded into hospital.
我那时认为打仗也要有道义
I still had some romantic notions about fighting a civilized war.
他们很想杀安德里亚
Anyway, they wanted Andrea pretty badly even then
他们滥杀伤兵 炸了安德里亚的房♥子
They shot their casualties,went to his house and blew it up.
他在外工作 妻儿却在屋内
He was out on a job, but his wife and three children were in the house.
全部死了
They were all killed.
我帮他埋了他们
I helped him to bury them.
他没说话 没有看我
He didn’t say a word to me.Never looked at me.
后来 他说据他所知
But after it was over, he said that as far as he was concerned..
要对这事负责的不是德国人 而是我
it wasn’t the Germans who were responsible, but me
我和我的愚蠢的盎格鲁撒克逊道义观念
Me and my stupid Anglo-Saxon decency.
他告诉我会怎么做 以及时间
He said what he was going to do, and when
你认为他还是会那么做
Do you think he still means to do it?
他是克里特岛人 不会只吓唬人
He’s from Crete.Those people don’t make idle threats.
我想我应该走
I thought I was getting leave.
申请调职
I was going to ask for transfer to another area.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!