Yeah. Yeah, it’s cool.
朋友
Friends.
你给我发信息了
You messaged me?
对 是我
Uh, yeah.
史密斯·科罗纳
离你近了 我会紧张
迪加·里韦罗
为什么
保罗
什么情况
艾莉
看你的手♥机♥
离你近了 我会紧张
为什么
史密斯·科罗纳
迪加·里韦罗
迪加·里韦罗
我只是个普通女孩
你不只是个普通女孩
You’re not just a girl.
你不只是个普通女孩
保罗
你们在说什么
艾莉
别往我这边看了
迪加·里韦罗
我不是吗
迪加·里韦罗
我不是吗
那你是什么
史密斯·科罗纳
我也不是…
史密斯·科罗纳
我也不是…
一个普通女孩
迪加·里韦罗
你很奇怪
迪加·里韦罗
你很奇怪
但很可爱
史密斯·科罗纳
你有
史密斯·科罗纳
你有经典的骨骼结构
迪加·里韦罗

迪加·里韦罗
… 谢谢
我觉得你…
I think you are…
你很…
You are…
不行
No.
我是想说…
我不想只是跟你做朋友
I don’t want to be just friends.
等下 怎么回事
Wait, what?
不 不 这样不好 坐下
No, no. Bad. Sit!
我觉得你漂亮有趣又聪明
I think you’re pretty and funny and smart
你的笑声 就像是…
and your laughter, it’s like…
思想的海洋
an ocean of thoughts.
像是五个思想的海洋 像是五个…声音
Like five oceans of thoughts. Like five… voice–
我喜欢你
I like you.
我不… 我不知道要说什么
I don’t… I don’t know what to say.
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, me neither.
我不太擅长说话
I’m not a good talker.
没关系
That’s okay.
好了
Okay.
*当你抵达*
*When you reach the part*
BGM: If You Could Read My Mind by Gordon Lightfoot
*心痛之地*
*Where the heartaches come*
*我将会是英雄*
*The hero would be me*
*但英雄常败北*
*But heroes often fail*
*你不会重读那书*
*And you won’t read that book again*
*因为结局令人心碎*
*Because the ending’s just too hard to take*
斯巴克餐厅
大家好吗 喷子们 猜猜谁完爆第二次约会
What up, haters? Who rocked their second date?
86号♥选手 保罗·曼斯基
Number 86, Paul Munsky!
接下去 他的助攻女孩要完爆高三汇演了
And now, his side-girl’s gonna rock the senior recital.
是钢琴独奏
It’s a piano solo.
-你会很棒的 -我会吐
– You’re gonna be awesome. – I’m gonna be puking.
你总是弹琴给大家听
You’re always playing for an audience.
在边上
On the side.
不是独自一人在台上
Not on stage, alone.
你会很出色的
You’re gonna crush it.
我有没有告诉你塔克维拉报社的
Oh, did I tell you that some food guy
美食评论员给我回信了
from the paper in Tukwila wrote me?
他肯定是从韦纳奇的人那听说了我
He must have heard about me from the guy in Wenatchee.
他喜欢我的香肠主意 想尝尝
He likes how my sausage sounds and he wants to try it.
到了曼斯基的高光时刻了
It– It’s Munsky time.
真出息
Hey, look at you.
那么
So…
你和艾丝特都谈了什么
what did you and Aster talk about?
我不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
我们点了奶昔和薯条
You know, we got milkshakes and fries.
我们牵手了
And we held hands.
很安静
It was, uh, quiet…
而且
and…
很美好
nice.
然后她有宵禁时间 所以我陪她走回车旁
And then she had curfew, so we walked back to her car and…
我吻了她
I kissed her.
这是
How…
怎么
does that…
发生的
happen?
什么
What?
那个吻
The kiss.
我吻了她
I kissed her.
你怎么知道她想让你吻
How do you know she wants to be kissed?
她给你个眼神
She gives you a look.
眼神
A look?
对 就像是
Yeah, like, um…
反正她给你个眼神
Okay, she gives you a look and,
你看到后就赶紧出击
when you see the look, you make your move.
否则就显得很怂
Otherwise you look like a real putz.
现在我们有了一次真正的约会
And now we’ve got, like, a date date,
不是朋友间的约会
not just a friend date,
等她从萨克拉门托的青年营回来后
when she gets back from some youth group in Sacramento.
这里有试衣间的
There are dressing rooms, you know.
-我就买♥♥这个 -真的吗
– I’ll just get this. – Really?
-对 -不行 这个有点
– Yeah. – No, it’s just…
如果不♥穿♥牛仔裤和法兰绒衬衫
You know, without the jeans and the flannel shirt…
你看起来很奇怪
you look weird.
老天 我谢谢你啊
Gee, thanks.
只是看起来不像你
It just doesn’t look like you.
打扮成女孩样
Uh, all girled up.
我知道
I know.
你去试衣间 我给你找几件试试
Go to the dressing room. I’ll toss you some things.
但你是个男的
But you’re a dude.
我有姐姐
I have a sister.
去吧
Go.
下一位毕业生无需介绍
Well, our next senior needs no introduction.
大家好吗 斯夸哈米什 驼鹿队
What up, Squahamish! Moose!
你们知道我是谁
You know who I am!
我也知道我是谁
I know who I am!
我们摇滚吧
Let’s do this!
*街上的彩绘脸*
*The painted faces on the street*
*很久前被漫改*
*Caricatures of long ago*
*他们曾年少青春*
*Oh, they were young and oh-so sweet*
*走在大道尽头*
*Down beyond the boulevard*
*瞧瞧大门 空旷大厅*
*Knock on doors and empty halls*
-*却依然记得* -天呐
– *And still sometimes remember* – Oh, my God!
*假面舞会永不停歇*
*The masquerade’s forever*
楚艾莉 三分钟后上台 要上厕所赶紧去
Ellie Chu, three minutes till go time. Last chance to pee.
*他们伸手触碰明天*
*They reached for tomorrow*
*但明天依旧不变*
*But tomorrow’s more of the same*
火车”楚楚”
Chugga chugga.
特里格 特里格 特里格
Trig! Trig! Trig! Trig!
特里格 特里格 特里格
Trig! Trig! Trig! Trig!
特里格 特里格 特里格
Trig! Trig! Trig! Trig!
下一位 请大家掌声有请
All right, let’s give it up next for…
楚艾莉
Ellie Chu.
火车”楚楚”来咯
Chugga chugga Chu Chu!
下一位
Next!
弹你自己的歌♥
Play your song.
*此刻我们*
*Here we are *
*花费良久*
*Took so long*
*跋山涉水*
*Came so far*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!