Just not one of those terrible pretend marriages.
只是没有假结婚而已
The Hampshire guys were jerks
汉普郡男人都是混♥蛋♥
hippiedippie suburbanites with all this hair…
留长发的郊区嬉皮士
and extremely dim intellectual interests.
一群没文化的痞子
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I don’t consider the guy who did the Spider-Man comics a serious writer.
我真的不认为那个画蜘蛛侠漫画的家伙算文学家
Alice, one thing I’ve noticed is that people hate being criticized.
爱丽丝 我发现一件事 人们不喜欢被批评
Everyone hates that. It’s one of the great truths of human nature.
大家都不喜欢 这是真实的人性
I think it’s why my parents got divorced.
我的父母就是因此离婚的
I’m sorry. It’s just that you’re so terrific, it makes me sick to think…
对不起 只是你这么好的人 我一想起
you might get in that terrible situation again, where everyone hated you.
你会陷入被大家讨厌的境地 就觉得难过
Hated me? You’re wonderful.
讨厌我? 你这人挺不错的
Maybe, in physical terms…
也许 在外表上
I’m a little cuter than you…
我是比你要漂亮一点
but you should be much more popular than I am.
但你应该比我更受欢迎
It’d be such a shame if what happened in college repeated itself.
如果再出现大学时那种情况 就太可惜了
Why would it repeat itself?
为什么会再出现?
You’re right.
你说得对
I just think it’s so important to be in control of your own destiny.
我只是觉得掌握自己的命运很重要
Not to fall into that ’50s cliche of waiting by the phone for guys to call.
别再像五十年代的女人那样 守在电♥话♥旁等男人约自己
The right ones never do.
白马王子是不会主动约你的
Those who do, you have to make the most ridiculous excuses to.
真约你的人 你又编造出最荒唐的借口来拒绝
The nice ones get hurt feelings and hate you.
好男人被你伤了感情 于是恨你
The jerks inevitably corner you into going out anyway.
而坏男人总能想办法逼你就范
Late at night you find yourself with some awful guy with disgusting breath…
到了深夜 你会跟一个有口臭的男人在一起
thrusting his belly up against you,
他用肚子顶你
trying to stick his slobbering tongue in your mouth.
还想把沾满口水的舌头伸进你嘴里
Thank God this is a whole new era in music and social models.
谢天谢地 现在是新潮音乐与交际的时代
♪ Oh, what, wow ♪
什么哇
We’re in complete control.
我们要采取主动
♪ He’s the greatest dancer ♪
他是最棒的舞者
Look down.
看下面
♪ Oh, what, wow ♪
什么哇
There are a lot of choices out there.
天涯何处无芳草
♪ One night in a disco on the outskirts of Frisco ♪
旧金山郊外迪斯可之夜
Fantastic. This place is better than I could have imagined.
太棒了 这里比我想像中还好
It’s too bad Steve and Marshall didn’t come.
真可惜 史蒂夫和马歇尔没来
They really would have loved this.
他们一定会喜欢这儿的
Don’t worry about it. So what? So stupid.
别担心了 那又怎样? 太蠢了
I’m sure it’s Jimmy.
一定是吉米
I think it’s much better to wait until things happen naturally.
我认为 坐等好运降临更明智
Forcing things never works. That’s not true.
强扭的瓜不甜 这话不对哦
Forcing things usually works beautifully.
强扭的瓜通常很甜美
You know, even if he’s in advertising, someone will want him.
就算他是做广♥告♥业的 也会有人喜欢他
I just think it’s so important that we be in control of our own destinies.
我只是认为 女人要掌握自己的命运
It doesn’t matter. Marshall’s a really good guy.
无所谓 马歇尔是个好男人
He doesn’t really care about this kind of stuff.
他不会在乎这种事的
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
♪ He is the greatest dancer ♪
他是最棒的舞者
Uh, excuse me.
对不起
Has anyone ever told you
有没人说过
you look just like Kate Preston’s brother Rod?
你和凯特·普雷斯顿的哥哥罗德长得一模一样
Who? Rod Preston.
谁? 罗德·普雷斯顿
Do you know him? Uh, no.
你认识他吗? 不
Have you ever noticed…
你有没有发现
how people who look just alike never seem to know each other?
长得像的两个人永远都互不认识
Huh.

Hi. Hey. How you been?
你好 最近好吗?
Fine. How are you?
不错 你好吗?
He’s really depressed. God, isn’t this place great?
他很郁闷 哎呀 这地方真的太棒了
It’s fantastic. I love it.
梦幻啊 我喜欢
I really like this song. Yeah.
我真的很爱这首歌♥ 嗯
Do you like to dance?
你喜欢跳舞吗?
WWWould you? Sure.
你跳吗? 好啊
Great. Should we all go?
太好了 大家一起?
L-I think he’s too depressed to dance.
他太郁闷了 没法跳舞
Hey, Jimmy. We’re gonna dance. Come on.
吉米 我们去跳舞 来吧
I’m – I’m too depressed to dance. Go ahead.
我太郁闷了 不想跳 你们去吧
♪ Wrapped in your arms is where I want to be ♪
我只想停留在你怀抱
♪ I want to be ♪
我想要
What’s wrong? Absolute disaster.
怎么了? 彻底的灾难
What? I had to get some clients into the club…
什么? 我要带几位客户进场
so I gave the boss my coat to wear.
于是就让老板穿上我的外套
“Here. Wear this.”
“来 穿上这个”
It was really stupid. I can’t believe what an idiot I am.
我真是太蠢了 不敢相信我这么白♥痴♥
Why? Your coat’s nice. Well, that’s just it. It is nice.
为什么?你的外套不错啊 对啊 是不错
But this guy’s – Marshall’s – clothes are hideous.
但我那位朋友 马歇尔的衣服糟透了
It’s famous. But to give him my coat to put over them – so stupid.
很有名的 但把我的衣服给他遮丑 真是太傻了
It’s just really stupid.
真的很傻
It’s not stupid. The club is really hard to get into.
不傻啊 这家舞厅是很难进嘛
It was unbelievably, incredibly dumb.
简直是蠢得天♥怒♥人怨
He’s a really nice guy, and I insulted him.
他是个好人 而我侮辱了他
And this nice guy that I stupidly insulted is basically my boss.
而且这个被我侮辱的好人 还是我的老板
God! It was really stupid.
天啊 真是太蠢了
I guess you’re right.
看来你说得对
It was pretty stupid.
的确相当之蠢
♪ So why should I be ashamed ♪
我为何要可惜
Uh, can I get you a drink?
能给你买♥♥杯喝的吗?
Yeah. Thanks.
好啊 谢谢
♪ If we lose our love, it’s a shame ♪
“如果失去了爱情 那才可惜
♪ Ooh, wouldn’t want to live with the pain ♪
不想承受失恋之痛
♪ Gonna stay fore very, ♪
我要留到永远
Des, you’re a wonderful man.
德斯 你真是个大好人
Take care of yourself, Des.
自己保重啊 德斯
Okay, Van. What’s up?
范 你好啊
Get that ad guy friend of yours out of there. Van.
带你的广♥告♥界朋友出去 范
What do you mean?
什么意思?
When I turned him away with a group of his clients…
我打发走他和他的yi 帮客户后
he snuck around back, where you let them in.
他又偷溜回来 你让他们进去了
I didn’t let ’em in.
我没让他们进去
They’re inside. Rick just saw them.
他们在里面 瑞克刚才看见他们
Is this really important? I’m not out here on jerk patrol…
这真很重要吗? 我出来赶走人♥渣♥
just so that you can let them in the back way.
你居然放他们从后门进去
Bernie promised me he’d fire you if that guy’s in the club.
伯尼答应我 如果那家伙进了场 他就炒掉你
I can’t believe that. You made Bernie promise to fire me?
真不敢相信 你让伯尼答应要炒掉我?
You really think Bernie keeps his promises?
你真以为伯尼会说话算话?
♪ Aw, freak out, ♪
啊 彻底疯狂
♪ Le Freak, dest chm ♪
疯狂的感觉 真美妙
♪ Freak out ♪
彻底疯狂
♪ A w, freak out, ♪
啊 彻底疯狂
♪ Le Freak, dest chm ♪
疯狂的感觉 真美妙
I need to see Bernie. Bernie is not around.
我要见伯尼 伯尼不在这儿
He’s pretty mad, Des.
他气坏了 德斯
Van told him you were letting people in the back again.
范告诉他 你又开后门放人进了
When you let people in the back, is a cover being charged?
你放人从后门进时 收钱了吗?
‘Cause that money should be coming here.
因为钱应该交到这儿
Of course we’re not charging a cover in the back. God.
走后门当然不收钱了
♪ Big fun to be had by everyone ♪
所有人将兴高采烈
♪ It’s up to you It surely can be done ♪
全看你的毫无疑问
Bernie?
伯尼?
This thing that Van is saying about you promising to fire me
范说如果吉米·斯泰威进了场
if Jimmy Steinway’s in the club.
你就要炒我
That isn’t true, is it? No, it’s true. I can confirm that.
不是真的吧? 就是 我可以保证
This Jimmy Steinway I don’t want in the club. Why?
我不想让吉米·斯泰威进场 为什么?
♪ Allow us ♪
让我们
Come here.
过来
♪ We’ll show you the way Aw, freak out;
教会你舞步 彻底疯狂吧
♪ Le Freak, dest chm ♪
疯狂的感觉 真美妙
You promised to quit letting friends in the back.
你答应过不再开后门放熟人进来的
No. You said we could still let in people from the list.
不 你说我们可以让名单上的人进场的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!