尼古拉斯·天使巡警 出生并受教于伦敦
Police Constable Nicholas Angel. Born and schooled in London.
1993年毕业于坎特伯雷大学 成绩优秀 获得政♥治♥和社会双学位
Graduated Canterbury University in 1993 with a double first in politics and sociology.
之后在海顿警校接受培训
Attended Hendon College of Police Training.
在实战方面显示出相当的天赋
Displayed great aptitude in field exercises.
尤其是平定城市暴♥乱♥方面
Notably, urban pacification and riot control.
退后!
Back off!
在校期间理论课成绩和年终测评均为优
Academically excelled in theoretical course work and final year examinations.
被授予荣誉警棍
Received the Baton of Honour.
后以优异成绩毕业进入市警局
Graduated with distinction into the Metropolitan Police Service.
在社区中迅速树立起自己的威望
Quickly established an effectiveness and popularity within the community.
动动你们的脑子
Use your brain.
通过高级驾驶术和骑车术的课程
Proceeded to improve skill base with courses in advanced driving
提升了业务技能
and advanced cycling.
深入参与了多项业余活动
Became heavily involved in a number of extra vocational activities.
至今还保持着警局内百米记录
To this day holds the Met record for the 100 metre dash.
2001年进入着名的第19特别行动 武装快速反应部队
In 2001 began active duty with the renowned SO 19 armed response unit.
在”压♥迫♥”行动中被授予勇气勋章
Received a bravery award for efforts in the resolution of Operation Crackdown.
在过去12个月里9次获得特别表彰
In the last 12 months has received nine special commendations.
创造了警局内最高逮捕记录
Achieved the highest arrest record for any officer in the Met.
执勤时共负伤3次
And sustained three injuries in the line of duty.
最近的一次是12月 被一名打扮成圣诞老人的男子刺伤
Most recently in December when wounded by a man dressed as Father Christmas.
– 你好 尼古拉斯 – 你好 警官
– Hello, Nicholas. – Hello, Sergeant.
– 手怎么样了? – 还有点僵
– How’s the hand? – Still a bit stiff.
这样子出去可是很危险的
It can get awfully hairy out there.
你怎么没立即要求转作文职 像我这样
I’m surprised you werert snapped up sooner for a nice desk job. That’s what I did.
我更喜欢出去巡逻
I prefer to think my office is out on the street.
我看也是
Indeed, you do.
你的逮捕记录比同行要高4倍
Your arrest record is 400% higher than any other officer.
现在正是你大展拳脚的时候了
Which is why it’s high time that such skills were put to better use.
– 我们提升你做警官 – 明白
– We’re making you Sergeant. – I see.
分配到格洛斯特郡的沙福德村
In Sandford, Gloucestershire.
– 分配到…哪儿? – 格洛斯特郡的沙福德
– In where, sorry? – In Sandford, Gloucestershire.
– 那是乡下啊 – 没错 很漂亮
– That’s in the country. – Yes, lovely.
在伦敦就没有个警官的空位?
Isn’t there a Sergeant’s position here in London?
没有
No.
– 能不能还留在这当警员? – 不行
– Can I remain here as a PC? – No.
– 难道没选择余地了? – 米有
– Do I have any choice in this? – No.
警官 我很喜欢这儿
Sergeant, I kind of like it here.
你不一直都想要转到乡下去?
Well, you’ve always wanted to transfer to the country.
– 20年后 是的 – 那就得了
– In 20 years or so, yes. – Well done, you.
等等 我不记得和你讲过这个
Hang on, I don’t remember telling you that.
不 你说过的
Yes, you did. You said,
“我想什么时候到乡下定居 珍妮”
“I’d love to settle down in the country sometime, Janine.”
我要找督察谈话
I’d like to talk to the Inspector.
行啊 但我可以向你保证
You can speak to the Inspector, but I can promise you
他讲的会和我完全一样
he will tell you exactly the same thing as I have.
– 你好 尼古拉斯 手怎么样了? – 还有点僵
– Hello, Nicholas. How’s the hand? – It’s still a bit stiff.
– 家里怎么样? – 什么?
– And how are things at home? – I’m sorry, sir?
珍妮怎么样?
How’s Janine?
我们分了 长官
We’re no longer together, sir.
– 那你现在住哪? – 他住在单元屋 长官
– Right. Then where are you living? – He’s staying at the Section House, sir.
– 和新兵在一起? – 他快没纸盒了
– With the recruits? – Yes, he’s living out of cardboard boxes.
那你已经打好包了?
Well, then, you’re packed already.
尼古拉斯 我们给你的是份要职 并附一座舒适乡村小屋
Nicholas, we’re offering you a smashing position with a delightful cottage,
那地方很好 我看赢得过年度最佳村庄…
in a lovely little place that I think has won Village of the Year
都不记得有多少次了 很适合你的
I don’t know how many times. It’ll be good for you.
– 我真不知道该说什么了 – 遵命?
– I don’t really know what to say. – Yes?
遵命 谢谢?
Yes, thank you.
不 抱歉 我要…
No, I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to…
– 你要跟更上层的谈? – 是 是的
– You want to take this higher? – Yes, yes, I do.
你想我去拿这件事烦督察长?
You want me to bother the Chief Inspector with this?
是的
Yes.
你要我去让督察长大老远到楼下来?
You want me to get the Chief Inspector to come all the way down here?
– 是的 – 好吧
– Yes, I do. – Okay.
肯尼斯!
Kenneth!
– 你好 尼古拉斯 手怎么样了? – 还有点僵
– Hello, Nicholas. How’s the hand? – Still a bit stiff.
– 督察长… – 请坐
– Chief Inspector… – Keep your seat.
我知道你想说什么
Now, I know what you’re going to say,
但事实是你让我们很没面子
but the fact is, you’ve been making us all look bad.
什么?
I’m sorry, sir?
我们当然欣赏你的付出
Of course we all appreciate your efforts,
但你让我们在拖你后腿
but you’ve been rather letting the side down.
我们需要的是团队精神 尼古拉斯
It’s all about being a team player, Nicholas.
伦敦可不是你一个人的
You can’t be the Sheriff of London.
如果再让你出去巡逻
If we let you carry on running round town,
我们可受不了你这样出色的表现
you’ll continue to be exceptional and we can’t have that.
不然就要砸自己的饭碗了
You’ll put us all out of a job.
恕我冒犯 长官
With respect, sir.
– 你不能就这么让人消失 – 我能的 我是督察长
– You can’t just make people disappear. – Yes, I can. I’m the Chief Inspector.
不管你怎么说 你忘了一件重要的事…
Well, however you spin this, there’s one thing you haven’t taken into account.
那就是”团队合作精神”
And that’s what the “team” is gonna make of this.
[走好 尼古拉斯]
– 喂? – 珍妮 是我
– Hello? – Janine, it’s me.
知道 我在工作呢
I know. I’m at work.
知道 我就在外面
I know, I’m outside.
情况如何?
What’s the situation?
明知故问 我们已经谈过了
You know the situation. We’ve been over this.
不 我是指这里
No, I… I meant here.
一共两人 有明显的搏斗痕迹
Two people involved, distinct signs of a struggle.
很乱
Complete mess.
– 你不是在说我们? – 尼古拉斯 你想怎么样?
– You are talking about here? – Nicholas, what do you want?
我有些重要的事情想跟你说 但是我又不想在电♥话♥里说
Well, I have something important to tell you and I didn’t wanna do it over the phone.
珍妮 我被调职了 我要搬走一段时间
Janine, I’ve been transferred. I’m moving away for a while.
我不是珍妮
I’m not Janine.
珍妮 我被调职了 我要搬走一段时间
Janine, I’ve been transferred. I’m moving away for a while.
我知道 鲍勃跟我说了
I know. Bob told me.
你好
Hello, there.
我要亲口跟你说
Well, I wanted to tell you in person.
没有理由我们不能再和平相处
And there’s no reason we can’t be civil with each other.
不久前我们不还说过要结婚吗?
It’s not that long ago we were talking about getting married.
是啊 但你已经嫁给了治安机关 不是吗?
Yes, but you were already married to the force, werert you?
事实上 我们现在称之为治安部门
We’re actually supposed to call it “the service” now.
官方指南称”机关”太具侵略性了
Official vocab guidelines state that “force” is too aggressive.
看见没 一直只是关于工作的事
See. It’s only ever about the job.
– 你只关心工作 – 不是这样的
– It’s all you care about. – That’s not true.
是啊 你还有一盆塑胶花
No, you’re right, you do have that rubber plant.
– 那是日本白鹤芋 – 你放不下工作 尼古拉斯
– It’s a Japanese Peace Lily. – You just can’t switch off, Nicholas.
除非你能找到比你工作更重要的人 但那可能吗?
And until you find a person you care about more than your job, you never will.
还有 是你提出分手的
Besides, you were the one who suggested we take a break.
是啊 罪人总是会先行一步的
Yes, well, guilty people often make the first move.
实际上 我有些事情要跟你说
Actually, there’s something I need to tell you.
– 你在和别人约会? – 是啊 你怎么…?
– You’re seeing someone else. – Yes. How did you…
– 和鲍勃? – 不是
– Is it Bob? – No.
鲍勃看上去是我喜欢的类型吗?
Does Bob look like the kind of person I’d go out with?
是戴夫
It’s Dave.
你好
Hello, there.
我明白了
I see.
噢 尼古拉斯
Oh, Nicholas.
你发现那窗户是从里面打破的吧?
You do realise that window was broken from the inside?
你好 尼古拉斯 我是弗兰克·黄油男 你的新督察
Hello there, Nicholas, Frank Butterman here, your new Inspector.
我打电♥话♥来告诉你住宿的详情
I’m just calling with details of your accommodation.
我们在斯宾塞山 给你准备了个舒适的村舍 [警♥察♥英勇开枪救人]
We’ve got you a lovely little cottage on Spencer Hill.
期待能尽快见到你 回见
Look forward to meeting you anon. Cheerio.
尼古拉斯 还是我弗兰克 还是关于你的宿舍
Nicholas, Frank again. One other thing about your cottage.
房♥子没准备好
It’s not ready.
Vodafone UK (英国一移♥动♥公♥司♥)
欢迎来到沙福德
模范村庄
天鹅旅馆
似乎天空放晴了
It would appear the heavens have opened.
– 我来登记住宿 – 登记住宿?
– I was hoping to check in. – Check in?
但你一直都住这里啊
But you’ve always been here.
– 什么? – 啊 对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!