It wouldn’t be pity.
-你还好吗 -是 不用担心我
-Are you okay? -Yeah. Don’t worry.
没事 很好
No, it’s good.
跟我说话 让我听到你的声音
Just talk to me. Let me hear your voice.
我在这 我在这
I’m here. I’m here.
抱紧我 抱紧 我好害怕
Hold me tight. Just tight. I’m so scared.
-好的 对不起 -不 不要走
-Okay. I’m sorry. -No. Don’t stop.
好的
Okay.
抱着我 和我在一起
Stay with me, please. Please stay with me.
我要感觉你在我身体里
I just need to feel you inside.
我就在这里
I’m right here.
我真的很累
I’m so tired.
害怕死亡让我非常累
I’m so tired of being so afraid.
帮帮我 帮助我
Help me. Help me, please. Just…
-把死亡赶走 -好 好的
-Just make it go away. -Okay. Okay.
-赶走它 -好 有我在
-Make it go away. -Okay. I’m right here.
我哪儿都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
-有什么事吗 -没有 我要走了
-Can I help you? -Oh. No. I’m leaving.
对不起 谢谢
I’m sorry. Thanks.
是达斯第
It was Dusty.
他有动机 他认识你们俩 他早上去拜访康斯坦斯
He had a motive. He knew you both. He visited that morning.
如果我有证据的话
If I could answer that for sure…
根本不会有我们今天的谈话
we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
所以我才需要你 所以我才选中你
It’s what I need you for. That’s why I chose you.
-我已经告诉你了一切 -但我还是不知道
-Now I’ve told you everything. -But I still don’t know.
-我需要更多的时间 -你会找到时间的
-I need more time. -You’ll find time.
你应该早点找我
You should have done this earlier.
你不是来救我的
You’re not here to save me.
你来是为了我的儿子 让他知道他的父亲是个什么样的人
You’re here to save my son’s memory of his father.
我想要的只有这些
That’s all I want.
他们会杀了你
You’re gonna let them kill you.
贝西 我们花了一辈子时间 企图阻止死亡
Bitsey, we spend our whole lives trying to stop death.
吃饭 发明 相爱
Eating, inventing, loving…
祈祷 搏斗 杀戮
praying, fighting, killing.
但我们对死亡了解多少呢
But what do we really know about death?
因为没有人回得来
Just that nobody comes back.
但是生命的某一点
But there comes a point in life…
某一刻
a moment…
当你的思想超越了欲望
when your mind outlives its desires…
不在沉迷
its obsessions…
当你的习惯
when your habits…
打败了你的梦想
survive your dreams…
当你失去
and when your losses…
死亡也许就是恩赐
Maybe death is a gift.
-你还不懂 -时间到了 走吧 戈尔
-You wonder. -That’s it. Let’s go, Gale.
我只能告诉你 明天这个时候我已经死了
All I can tell you is that by this time tomorrow I’ll be dead.
我知道时间
I know when.
但是不知道为什么
I just can’t say why.
你还有24小时找答案
You have 24 hours to find out.
再见 贝西
Good-bye, Bitsey.
-布鲁姆小姐 -恩
-Ms. Bloom? -Yeah.
给你送外套来了 天气变冷了
Thought I’d return your coat. Gettin’ kinda chilly.
-找到谁给你送的录像带了吗 -没有 上诉怎么样
-Any news from our video intruder friend? -No. Any word on the appeal?
驳回 两小时前 录像带送到一个联邦法官手里
Denied. Tape went to a federal judge two hours ago.
你拿到的只是一个片段
Now what you got was definitely a snippet.
给你录像带的那个人手里肯定有完整的录像带
Could be your video supplier friend has more nasty previews scheduled.
现在最好不要到处走动
Best you not get into too much sightseeing right now.
待在你的旅馆房♥间就好
Just stick close to your motel room.
-大卫还好吗 -他现在很脆弱 今晚对他来说不好过
-How’s David? -He’s holding up. Gonna be a hard night.
告诉他我会处理的
Will you tell him I’ll take care of it?
-我是指他儿子的事 -我会告诉他的 你留下来看处决吗
-About his son, I mean. -I’ll do that. You stayin’ for the execution?
那明天见了 保重
Then I’ll see you tomorrow. Watch yourselves.
贝刘先生
Mr. Belyeu?
达斯第·莱特跟康斯坦斯很熟吗
Were Dusty Wright and Constance close?
哦 是的 他们俩非常熟
Oh, yeah. Thick as thieves, those two.
-一对情人 -哇 不要疑神疑鬼的 贝西小姐
-Lovers? -Whoa. You plowin’ a little too close to the cotton, Bitsey.
那只是谣言 没有的事 晚安
That was just a rumor. Nothing more. Night-night.
第四天
扎克 起来
Zack, wake up.
-是你把毛巾丢到地板上的吗 -什么
-Did you throw the towel on the floor? -What?
这条毛巾被丢在浴室的地板上 是你丢的吗
This towel was on my bathroom floor. Did you throw it there?
可能是 怎么了 这是在旅馆
Yeah, I guess. What, it’s a motel.
-在家你会这样做吗 -不会
-Would you do that at home? -No.
拜托 贝西 我们又不是住四季酒店
Jesus, Bitsey, it’s not like we’re staying in the friggin’ Four Seasons.
快点 你搬电视 我们要带着它
Come on. Get the TV. We’re taking it with us.
带电视 你想干什么
Taking it with us? What are you talking about?
-去哪儿 -奥斯丁
-Where we going? -Austin.
-搬电视 -好
-Get the TV. -All right.
等一下
Come on.
-想赚100块吗 -100块 要干嘛
-Wanna make a hundred bucks? -A hundred bucks? What do I gotta do?
我们要重建犯罪现场
We’re going over the crime scene.
把电视放在床上 扎克
Put the TV on the bed, Zack.
接下来 我说什么 你就做什么
Now, for the next hour, I want you to do exactly what I say when I say to do it.
我让你跳 你就跳
If I say jump, you jump.
-你要我跳 -只是打个比方
-You want me to jump? -That’s just a figure of speech.
-你男友把三脚架还回来了 -他不再是我男朋友了
-Your boyfriend put the tripod back. -He’s not my boyfriend anymore.
-摄像机还在吗 -在
-Do you still have a video camera? -Yeah.
-很好 去拿来 -先付钱
-Good. Get it. -I gotta collect first.
扎克 给她钱
Zack, give her the money.
能把那边的东西拿走吗 在灯旁边 对 谢谢
Can you move that stuff off the counter for me? By the lamp? Yeah. Thanks.
-把手套放在盘碟架上 -没有盘碟架
-Put the gloves on the dish rack. -I don’t have a dish rack.
-扎克 麻烦 -是
-Zack, could you… -Yeah.
把里面翻出来
Turn them inside out.
把胶带放在地板上
And put, put the duct tape on the floor.
放在炉子边
By the stove.
很好
Okay.
-请你 你叫什么名字 -叫我妮可就行
-Now. Could you… What’s your name? -Nico’s fine.
妮可 请你躺下 脸朝上
Nico, I want you to lie down facing the counter.
我们可以想像这个部份
We can imagine that part.
-扎克 帮她调好位置 -好
-Zack, put her in position. -Okay.
好 往这边移
All right. Move… Just move this way.
对 往前 往前
Yeah, forward. Forward. There.
可以了 让她侧躺 对
Okay. On her side. Right.
上面的腿出来一点 对
Her top leg out a little. There.
好 现在 看这个
Okay. Now, look at this.
她的脚动了一下 我在旅馆里发现的
She moves her foot. I noticed this back at the motel.
她的脚好像故意动了一下 然后才不动了
She moves her foot quite deliberately, and then she’s still.
有15秒她静止不动
For another 15 seconds she’s still.
然后她才开始挣扎 这不合情理
And then she starts to struggle. Now that doesn’t make sense.
如果是被谋杀 她应该一直挣扎 然后不动 死掉
If this was a murder, she’d just be struggling and then be still. She’d be dead.
她可能是在假装 希望凶手离开
Maybe she was faking, hoping he’d go away.
或者
Or…
-得给她套上袋子 -贝西 做得太过火了
-We’ve got to bag her. -Bitsey, we’re going a little bit too far here.
好吧
Okay.
我来
I’ll do it.
谢谢你 波比 谢谢
Thank you, Bobbi. Thank you.
最高法♥院♥死刑执行官 已经批准了
Supreme Court death clerk gave the go-ahead.
把钥匙给扎克 站到三脚架边
Give the keys to Zack and stand over there by the tripod.
我要你等三分钟再打开袋子
I want you to wait three minutes before you take the bag off.
贝西 我很担心 这太危险了
Bitsey, I’m really not so sure about this. It’s a way too dangerous.
三分钟整 扎克 去站在她旁边
Three full minutes, Zack. Stand over there with her.
注意时间
And keep your eyes on your watch.
注意
Go ahead.
-22秒 -她不应该这么做
-Twenty-two seconds… -She shouldn’t be doin’ this.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这可不好玩
This isn’t cool!
贝西
Bitsey?
不要再做实验了 好吗 到底是怎么回事
No more experiments, all right? Just tell me what’s going on.
-你还好吗 -她是自杀的
-Are you okay? -She did it herself.
她是自杀的 噢
She did it herself. Ohh.
她戴手套 避免指纹留在胶带和袋子上
She used the gloves to keep her fingerprints off the tape and bag.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!