Oh, I just can’t wait to be king
你的路长着呢 小主人 如果你认为…
You’ve rather a long way to go, young master, if you think…
-没有任何吩咐 -我是说
– No one sayin’, “Do this” – Now, when I said that…
-没有任何限制 -我的意思是
– No one saying, “Be there” – What I meant was…
-没有任何束缚 -你不明白
– No one sayin’, “Stop that” – You don’t realise…
-没有任何指令 -都听我的
– No one sayin’, “See here” – Now, see here!
整天自♥由♥奔跑
Free to run around all day
那肯定行不通
Well, that’s definitely out.
随心所欲
Free to do it all my way
我认为 现在你和我
I think it’s time that you and I
应该好好谈一谈
Arranged a heart-to-heart
狮子王可不需要
Kings don’t need advice
按小犀鸟说的办
From little hornbills for a start
未来国王 执意如此
If this is where the monarchy is headed
我不如退休
Count me out
告老还乡 离开非洲
Out of service, out of Africa
我说到做到
I wouldn’t hang about
这孩子心比天野
This child is getting wildly out of wing
我迫不及待要当国王
Oh, I just can’t wait to be king
所有人 向左看
Everybody, look left
所有人 向右看
Everybody, look right
不管看向哪边
Everywhere you look, I’m
我都是万众焦点
Standing in the spotlight
还不到时候
Not yet!
所有生灵都尽情歌♥唱吧
Let every creature go for broke and sing
让我们一起自♥由♥自在地欣赏
Let’s hear it in the herd and on the wing
来自辛巴王最美好的歌♥曲
It’s gonna be King Simba’s finest fling
我迫不及待要当国王
Oh, I just can’t wait to be king
我迫不及待
Oh, I just can’t wait
要当国王
To be king
这位女士 麻烦您
I beg your pardon, madam, but
滚下去
get off!
辛巴
Simba?
娜娜
Nala!
好了 我们成功了
All right! It worked!
-甩掉他了 -我真天才
– We lost him. – I am a genius.
天才 这明明是我的主意
Hey, genius, it was my idea.
但是我圆♥满♥完成的
Yeah, but I pulled it off.
-和我一起完成的 -真的吗
– With me! – Yeah?
-制伏你啦 -让我起来
– Pinned ya. – Hey, let me up!
又制伏你啦
Pinned ya again.
就是这里 我们到了
This is it. We made it.
好吓人
It’s really creepy.
是啊
Yeah.
不错吧
Isn’t it great?
-我们会有大♥麻♥烦的 -我知道
– We could get in big trouble. – I know!
不知道它的脑袋还在不在
I wonder if its brains are still in there.
只有一种办法能弄清楚
There’s only one way to know.
走 咱们进去瞧瞧
Come on, let’s go check it out.
不行 你现在唯一该做的
Wrong! The only checking out
就是抓紧离开这儿
you will do will be to check out of here.
有没搞错
Oh, man!
这里早不是荣耀大地了
We’re way beyond the boundary of the Pride Lands.
看 尖嘴小老头害怕了
Look, banana beak is scared.
叫我尖嘴先生 小毛孩
It’s Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy,
现在我们的处境十分危险
and right now we are all in very real danger.
危险
Danger?
我在荒野中行走
I walk on the wild side.
笑对危险
I laugh in the face of danger.
哎呀 班仔 看看谁送上门来了
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?
不清楚啊 桑琪
I don’t know, Shenzi.
你觉得呢 艾德
What do you think, Ed?
和我想的一样嘛
Just what I was thinking.
三个入侵者
A trio of trespassers!
我向你保证 这是个误会
And quite by accident, let me assure you.
路线定位失误
A simple navigational error.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班嘛
I know you. You’re Mufasa’s little stooge.
女士 我是国王的管家
I, madam, am the king’s major-domo.
这么说 你就是
And that would make you…
未来的国王
The future king.
你知道我们怎么对待领土外的国王吗
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
你不能把我怎么样
You can’t do anything to me.
实际上他们可以 我们在他们的领土上
Technically, they can. We are on their land.
沙祖 你告诉过我
But Zazu, you told me they’re nothing
他们不过是贪婪丑陋愚蠢的偷猎者
but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.
不要提愚蠢二字[密语]
Ix-nay on the upid-stay.
-你说谁愚蠢 -我的天啊 都这个时候了
– Who are you callin’ upid-stay? – My, my, my. Look at the sun!
-我们该走了 -急什么
– It’s time to go! – What’s the hurry?
我们希望你们能留下来晚餐
We’d love you to stick around for dinner.
我们可以吃狮子大餐啊
Yeah, we could have whatever’s lion around!
等等 我想到了
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!
来个幼崽三明治 怎么样
Make mine a cub sandwich! What’s ya think?
怎么了 艾德 怎么了
What, Ed? What is it?
我们点了份外卖♥♥吗
Hey, did we order this dinner to go?
没啊 怎么了
No, why?
因为他们跑了
‘Cause there it goes!
-我们逃掉了吗 -应该是
– Did we lose ’em? – I think so.
沙祖哪去了
Where’s Zazu?
让你这个小管家鸟
The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped
蹦蹦跳跳到煮鸟锅里去
all the way to the birdie-boiler.
不 别让我进煮鸟锅
No! Not the birdie-boiler!
以大欺小 真不害臊
Hey, why don’t you pick on somebody your own size?
-那换成你怎么样 -糟了
– Like you? – Oops.
辛巴
Simba!
过来 小崽子
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
就这样吗
That was it?
再来一次 快
Do it again. Come on.
-手下留情 大爷 手下留情 -闭嘴
– Please, please! Uncle, uncle! – Silence!
-我们马上闭嘴 -息怒 我们真的错了
– We’re gonna shut up right now! – Calm down. We’re really sorry.
如果你敢再靠近我儿子
If you ever come near my son again…
这 这是您儿子吗
This is… This is your son?
-您的儿子 -你知道吗
– Your son. – Did you know that?
当然不知道 我哪知道 你知道吗
No. Me? I didn’t know… No, did you?
-不 当然不知道 -就是
– No, of course not. – No.
艾德你呢
Ed?
拜拜
Toodles.
-爸爸 我 -你明知故犯
– Dad, I… – You deliberately disobeyed me.
-爸爸 我 我错了 -回家再说
– Dad, I’m… I’m sorry. – Let’s go home.
我觉得你很勇敢
I thought you were very brave.
沙祖
Zazu.
在 陛下
Yes, sire?
把娜娜带回家 我得教训教训儿子
Take Nala home. I’ve got to teach my son a lesson.
走吧 娜娜
Come, Nala.
辛巴 祝你好运
Simba, good luck.
辛巴
Simba!
辛巴 你太让我失望了
Simba, I’m very disappointed in you.
-我明白 -你差点丧命
– I know. – You could’ve been killed.
我三令五申 你却明知故犯
You deliberately disobeyed me,
更危险的是 你还陷娜娜于危险
and what’s worse, you put Nala in danger.
我只想像你一样勇敢
I was just trying to be brave, like you.
我只在需要勇敢的时候勇敢
I’m only brave when I have to be.
辛巴 勇敢
Simba, being brave
并不意味着自找麻烦
doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
但你什么都不怕
But you’re not scared of anything.
今天我很害怕
I was today.
-真的吗 -真的
– You were? – Yes.
我怕会失去你
I thought I might lose you.
原来国王也会害怕
I guess even kings get scared, huh?
-可你知道吗 -什么
– But you know what? – What?
我觉得那些土狼更害怕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!