不 不 不 没关系的 无忧无虑
No, no, no. It doesn’t matter. Hakuna matata.
-什么 -无忧无虑
– What? – Hakuna matata.
这是我在这里学到的
It’s something I learned out here.
人生不如意十有八♥九♥
Look, sometimes bad things happen…
辛巴
Simba…
你无能为力 那还何必多虑
…and there’s nothing you can do about it. So why worry?
因为这是你的责任
Because it’s your responsibility.
那你呢 你离开了
Well, what about you? You left.
我出来是为了寻求帮助 然后我找到了你
I left to find help, and I found you.
你还不明白吗 你是我们唯一的希望
Don’t you understand? You’re our only hope.
-对不起 -你到底怎么了
– Sorry. – What’s happened to you?
-我印象中辛巴不是这样的 -你是对的 我不是
– You’re not the Simba I remember. – You’re right. I’m not.
-现在你满意了吗 -不 很失望
– Now are you satisfied? – No. Just disappointed.
知道吗 你说话语气跟我老爸一样
You know, you’re starting to sound like my father.
很好 起码有个人像他
Good. At least one of us does.
听着 你认为你可以突然出现
Listen, you think you can just show up
然后指挥我的生活吗
and tell me how to live my life?
你甚至不知道我经历过什么
You don’t even know what I’ve been through.
你告诉我 我不就知道了么
I would if you’d just tell me.
-算了吧 -好吧
– Forget it! – Fine!
她错了 我不能回去
She’s wrong. I can’t go back.
那又能证明什么呢 木已成舟
What would it prove, anyway? It won’t change anything.
你不能改变过去
You can’t change the past.
你不是说会一直在我身边的吗
You said you’d always be there for me!
但是你没有
But you’re not.
都是因为我
And it’s because of me.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
阿桑特萨那 挤啊挤香蕉
Asante sana, squash banana
我们噜咕 咦咪♥咪♥阿帕那
We we nugu, imi mi apana.
阿桑特萨那 挤啊挤香蕉
Asante sana, squash banana
我们噜咕 咦咪♥咪♥阿帕那
We we nugu, imi mi apana
阿桑特萨那 挤啊挤香蕉
Asante sana, squash banana
我们噜咕 咦咪♥咪♥阿帕那
We we nugu, imi mi apana
阿桑特萨那 挤啊挤香蕉
Asante sana, squash banana.
我们噜咕 咦咪♥咪♥阿帕那
We we nugu, imi mi apana
好了吧 你能不能歇会儿
Come on, will you cut it out?
不能停 一切都会恢复的
Can’t cut it out. It’ll grow right back!
怪猴子 你能不能别跟着我
Creepy little monkey. Will you stop following me?
-你是谁 -问题是 你是谁
– Who are you? – The question is, who are you?
我以为我知道我是谁 现在我不确定了
I thought I knew. Now I’m not so sure.
我知道你是谁 过来 是个秘密
Well, I know who you are. Come here. It’s a secret.
阿桑特萨那 挤啊挤香蕉
Asante sana, squash banana
真是够了 那到底什么意思
Enough already! What is that supposed to mean?
意思是你是一只狒狒 而我不是
It means you are a baboon, and I’m not.
你是老糊涂了吧
I think you’re a little confused.
错 不是我老糊涂了
Wrong! I’m not the one who’s confused.
-你甚至不知道你是谁 -那你知道吗
– You don’t even know who you are. – And I suppose you know.
我当然知道 你是木法沙的儿子
Sure do. You’re Mufasa’s boy.
-再见 -等一下
– Bye. – Hey, wait!
你以前认识我爸爸
You knew my father?
纠正一下 现在我也认识他
Correction, I know your father.
我很不想这么说
I hate to tell you this,
但是他很久以前就过世了
but he died a long time ago.
不 又错了
Nope. Wrong again!
他还活着 我带你去见他
He’s alive, and I’ll show him to you.
你跟着老拉飞奇 他认识路 快走
You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. Come on!
别走那么慢 快点
Don’t dawdle. Hurry up!
-等等 等等 -快走 快走
– Hey, whoa, wait, wait. – Come on. Come on!
能不能慢点
Would you slow down?

Stop!
看这里
Look down there.
那不是我爸爸 那只是我的倒影
That’s not my father. That’s just my reflection.

No.
再看看
Look harder.
你看见了吗
You see?
他就住在你心里
He lives in you.
辛巴
Simba.
爸爸
Father?
辛巴 你已经把我忘了
Simba, you have forgotten me.
不 我怎么会呢
No. How could I?
你已经忘了自己是谁 所以你也忘了我
You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me.
看看你自己的内心 辛巴
Look inside yourself, Simba.
你比表面的你要强大许多
You are more than what you have become.
你必须在生命循环中找到自己的位置
You must take your place in the circle of life.
我要怎么回去 我已经不再是以前那个我了
How can I go back? I’m not who I used to be.
记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
你是我的儿子 也是唯一真正的国王
You are my son and the one true king.
记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
不 求你了 别离开我
No! Please, don’t leave me!
记住
Remember.
-爸爸 -记住
– Father! – Remember!
别离开我
Don’t leave me.
记住
Remember.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
是自然气象吧
The weather.
-很特殊 你觉得呢 -是的
– Very peculiar, don’t you think? – Yeah.
看起来风向要变了
Looks like the winds are changing.
有变化很好
Change is good.
是啊 但是变化不易
Yeah, but it’s not easy.
我知道我必须要做什么了
I know what I have to do,
但是回去意味着我必须要面对我的过去
but going back means I’ll have to face my past.
我逃避了这么久
I’ve been running from it for so long.
我真 为什么打我
Jeez! What was that for?
有什么关系 都过去了
It doesn’t matter. It’s in the past.
是啊 但是还是很痛
Yeah, but it still hurts.
是的 过去的伤总是会痛
Yes, the past can hurt.
但我认为 你可以选择逃避
But the way I see it, you can either run from it
或者选择从中吸取教训
or learn from it.
明白了吗 那么你接下来要做什么呢
You see? So what are you going to do?
首先 我要拿走你的棍子
First, I’m gonna take your stick.
不 不 不 别拿我拐杖
No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
-你要去哪里 -我要回去
– Hey! Where are you going? – I’m going back!
很好 快走 离开这里
Good! Go on! Get out of here!
蛆啊 好吃
Grubs! Grubs!
醒醒
Hey. Hey, wake up.
没事 没事 是我
It’s okay! Whoa, whoa! It’s okay! It’s me!
不准你再在我睡觉的时候吓唬我
Don’t ever do that again.
肉食动物真要命
Carnivores!
-你们看见辛巴了吗 -我以为他跟你在一起
– Have you guys seen Simba? – I thought he was with you.
开始是 但是我现在找不到他了 他在哪
He was, but now I can’t find him. Where is he?
在这里你找不到他的
You won’t find him here!
国王回归了
The king has returned.
真不敢相信 他回去了
I can’t believe it. He’s gone back!
回去了 你什么意思
Gone back? What do you mean?
发生什么事了
Hey, what’s goin’ on here?
-这猴子是谁 -辛巴回去了 他要打败刀疤
– Who’s the monkey? – Simba went back to challenge Scar.
-谁 -刀疤
– Who? – Scar.
-谁有刀疤 -不 他叔叔叫刀疤
– Who’s got a scar? – No, it’s his uncle.
-这猴子是他叔叔吗 -不
– The monkey’s his uncle? – No!
辛巴回去了
Simba’s gone back to
要打败他的叔叔 取而代之
challenge his uncle to take his place as king.
辛巴 等一下
Simba, wait up!
-太可怕了 不是吗 -我之前还不愿相信你
– It’s awful, isn’t it? – I didn’t want to believe you.
你为什么会回来
What made you come back?
我突然明白了一些道理
I finally got some sense knocked into me,
我头上还有当时留下的包呢
and I’ve got the bump to prove it.
还有 这是我的王国
Besides, this is my kingdom.
如果我不为之而战 还有谁会
If I don’t fight for it, who will?
-我会 -这很危险
– I will. – It’s gonna be dangerous.
危险 我笑对危险
Danger? I laugh in the face of danger.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!