他…还活着吗 他还活着
He’s… He’s alive? He’s alive!
时候到了
It is time.
在森林里 偌大的森林里
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
狮子今夜安寝
The lion sleeps tonight
在森林里 偌大的森林里
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
狮子今夜安…
The lion sleeps to…
我听不见你的声音 哥们 替我和音
I can’t hear you, buddy. Back me up.
彭彭 彭彭
Pumbaa? Pumbaa?
丁满
Timon?
彭彭
Pumbaa?
彭彭 彭彭
Pumbaa! Pumbaa!
彭彭 彭彭 怎么了
Pumbaa, Pumbaa! Hey, what’s going on?
她要吃了我
She’s going to eat me!
老天爷 为什么我总要给你擦屁…
Whoa! Jeez, why do I always have to save your…
别担心 伙计 我会一直在你身边的
Don’t worry, buddy. I’m here for you.
会没事的
Everything’s going to be okay.
咬她 咬她的头
Get her! Bite her head!
咬颈动脉 颈动脉
Go for the jugular! The jugular!
看吧 我就说他迟早能派上用场吧
See, I told you he’d come in handy.
娜娜
Nala?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
-你是谁 -是我 辛巴
– Who are you? – It’s me. Simba.
辛巴
Simba?
-你怎么…-你怎么..
– Whoa! How did you… – How did you…
你从哪里来的
Where did you come from?
真是 见到你真是太好了
This is gr… It’s great to see you!
见到你也真是太好了
It’s great to see you!
-发生什么事了 -你在这里干什么
– Hey, what’s goin’ on here? – What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你这话什么意思 那你在这里干什么
What do you mean what am I doing here? What are you doing here?
发生什么事了
Hey! What’s goin’ on here?
丁满 这是娜娜 她是我最好的朋友
Timon, this is Nala. She’s my best friend.
-朋友 -对 彭彭 过来这里
– Friend? – Yeah. Hey, Pumbaa, come over here.
娜娜 这是彭彭 彭彭 这是娜娜
Nala, this is Pumbaa. Pumbaa, Nala.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
– Pleased to make your acquaintance. – The pleasure is all mine.
你是怎么 等一下 我先来弄弄清楚
How do you… Whoa, whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight.
你认识她 她认识你
You know her, she knows you.
但是她想吃了他 都觉得这事儿无所谓吗
But she wants to eat him, and everybody’s okay with this?
-我是不是漏了什么 -放松点 丁满
– Did I miss something? – Relax, Timon.
要是让大家知道你一直都躲在这儿
Wait till everyone finds out you’ve been here all this time.
你妈妈 她会怎么想
And your mother, what will she think?
她没必要知道 谁也没必要知道
She doesn’t have to know. Nobody has to know.
他们当然得知道 大家都以为你已经死了
Of course they do. Everyone thinks you’re dead.
真的吗
They do?
是的 刀疤把角马受惊的消息都告诉我们了
Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.
是吗 他还说了什么
He did? What else did he tell you?
管他呢 你还活着 这就是说 你才是国王
What else matters? You’re alive. And that means, you’re the king.
国王 女士 你确定你弄清楚了吗
King? Lady, have you got your lions crossed!
国王
King?
陛下 我尘土在你脚下
Your Majesty, I gravel at your feet.
-别闹了 -不是尘土 是臣服
– Stop it. – It’s not gravel, it’s grovel.
也别胡说 他不是国王 你是吗
And don’t! He’s not the king. Are you?
-不是 -辛巴
– No. – Simba!
不 我不是国王 也许我原来会成为国王
No, I’m not the king. Maybe I was gonna be,
但那是很久以前的事了
but that was a long time ago.
让我把话说明白
Let me get this straight.
你是国王 但是却没跟我们说过
You’re the king? And never told us?
-听着 我还是我啊 -但是你有了权力
– Look, I’m still the same guy. – But with power.
能让我们单独谈会儿吗
Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?
不管她想说什么
Hey, whatever she has to say,
在我们面前都可以说 是吧 辛巴
she can say in front of us, right, Simba?
也许你们还是离开一下比较好
Maybe you’d better go.
这就开始了 知人知面不知心啊
It starts. You think you know a guy.
丁满和彭彭 你会喜欢他们的
Timon and Pumbaa, you learn to love ’em.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
就像是你复活了
It’s like you’re back from the dead.
你不知道这对大家来说有多大意义
You don’t know how much this will mean to everyone.
对我来说有多重大
What it means to me.
-没事的 -我真的一直很想你
– Hey, it’s okay. – I’ve really missed you.
我也是
I’ve missed you, too.
我跟你说 彭彭 真是臭到家了
I tell you, Pumbaa. This stinks.
对不起
Sorry.
不是你 是他们
Not you! Them!
他 和她 孤男寡女
Him, her, alone.
那又怎么了
What’s wrong with that?
-我都猜到会发生什么 -什么
– I can see what’s happening. – What?
-他们却毫无头绪 -谁
– And they don’t have a clue. – Who?
他们将坠入爱河 而实际上是
They’ll fall in love and here’s the bottom line.
三人组只剩你我二人
Our trio’s down to two.
黎明的甜蜜爱抚
The sweet caress of twilight.
处处充满奇迹
There’s magic everywhere.
伴随这浪漫气氛而来的
And with all this romantic atmosphere.
却是空气中灾难的因子
Disaster’s in the air.
今晚 你是否感受到了我的爱
Can you feel the love tonight.
宁静沉醉在黄昏暮霭
The peace the evening brings.
这世界终有一次
The world for once.
自然万物
In perfect harmony.
如此和谐
With all its living things.
我有那么多话想跟她说
So many things to tell her.
但是我不堪启齿的过往
But how to make her see.
要如何告诉她一切真♥相♥
The truth about my past?
不可能的 她会因此厌恶我
Impossible, she’d turn away from me.
他在退缩 他在逃避
He’s holding back, he’s hiding.
但我却不能决定
But what, I can’t decide.
他为何不成为我心目中的国王
Why won’t he be the king I know he is?
那个他内心的王者
The king I see inside?
今晚 你是否感受到了我的爱
Can you feel the love tonight.
宁静沉醉在黄昏暮霭
The peace the evening brings.
世界终于有一次
The world for once.
自然万物
In perfect harmony.
如此和谐
With all its living things.
今晚 你是否感受到了我的爱
Can you feel the love tonight.
不需瞻前顾后
You needn’t look too far.
夜晚偷偷过去
Stealing through the night’s uncertainties.
爱就在眼前
Love is where they are.
若是他今夜坠入爱河
And if he falls in love tonight.
那么
It can be assumed.
他无忧无虑的日子
His carefree days.
还有我们将成为历史
With us are history.
简单说 我们的朋友
In short, our pal.
注定不能无忧无虑
Is doomed.
这个地方不错吧
Isn’t this a great place?
很美
It is beautiful.
但是有些事我不明白
But I don’t understand something.
你一直活着
You’ve been alive all this time.
你为什么不回到荣耀石呢
Why didn’t you come back to Pride Rock?
我只是想要靠自己 过自己的生活
Well, I just needed to get out on my own, live my own life.
而且我这么做了 感觉很棒
And I did, and it’s great.
我们都需要你回家
We’ve really needed you at home.
-没人需要我 -我们需要 你是国王
– No one needs me. – Yes, we do. You’re the king.
娜娜 这个我们讨论过了
Nala, we’ve been through this.
我不是狮子王 刀疤才是
I’m not the king. Scar is.
辛巴 他放任土狼们占领了荣耀大地
Simba, he let the hyenas take over the Pride Lands.
-什么 -一切都毁了
– What? – Everything’s destroyed.
没有水 没有吃的
There’s no food, no water.
辛巴 要是你不快点采取措施
Simba, if you don’t do something soon,
大家都会饿死的
everyone will starve.
-我不能回去 -为什么
– I can’t go back. – Why?
-你不会了解的 -有什么我不明白的
– You wouldn’t understand. – What wouldn’t I understand?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!