这有什么好笑的
I see nothing funny about this.
丁满 彭彭 你们在这里干什么
Timon! Pumbaa! What are you doing here?
愿为你效劳 我的王
At your service, my liege.
我们要为了这个破地方跟你叔叔战斗吗
We’re gonna fight your uncle for this?
是的 丁满 这是我的家
Yes, Timon. This is my home.
这里确实需要重新装♥修♥一下了
Talk about your fixer-upper!
好了 辛巴 要是这对你很重要的话
Well, Simba, if it’s important to you,
我们会一直陪在你身边的
we’re with you to the end.
土狼 我恨土狼
Hyenas. I hate hyenas.
这可要怎么过去 你有什么计划吗
So what’s your plan for getting past those guys?
-活诱饵 -好计划 喂
– Live bait. – Good idea. Hey!
快点 丁满 你们得分散他们注意力
Come on, Timon. You guys have to create a diversion.
你想要我怎么做 穿上草裙跳舞吗
What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?
要是你渴望一块鲜美多汁的肥肉
If you’re hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat.
请吃了我的伙伴彭彭 我做东
Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat.
快来吃了这美味的猎物
Come on down and dine on this tasty swine.
你们只要排好队等待
All you have to do is get in line.
-你想吃吗 -想吃 想吃
– Are you achin’ – Yep, yep, yep.
-来点熏肉 -好的 好的
– For some bacon? – Yep, yep, yep.
-他是一头肥猪 -是的 是的
– He’s a big pig – Yep, yep.
你也可以成为一头肥猪
You could be a big pig, too!
娜娜 你去找我妈妈 然后集♥合♥雌狮们
Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses.
我去找刀疤
I’ll look for Scar.
沙拉碧
Sarabi!
怎么了 刀疤
Yes, Scar?
你的狩猎队在哪里 他们可没好好工作啊
Where is your hunting party? They’re not doing their job.
刀疤 没食物了 畜群迁移了
Scar, there is no food. The herds have moved on.
不 你只是没好好找
No, you’re just not looking hard enough.
都完了 什么都没有了
It’s over. There is nothing left.
我们只有一个选择 必须离开荣耀石
We have only one choice. We must leave Pride Rock.
-我们哪里都不去 -那你会害死大家的
– We’re not going anywhere. – You have sentenced us to death.
-那就顺其自然吧 -你不能那么做
– Then so be it. – You can’t do that.
我是国王 我想怎么做就怎么做
I am the king. I can do whatever I want.
要是你能做到木法沙国王的一半
If you were half the king Mufasa was…
我能做到木法沙国王的十倍
I’m ten times the king Mufasa was!
木法沙 不 木法沙死了
Mufasa? No, you’re dead.
木法沙
Mufasa?
不 是我
No. It’s me.
辛巴 你还活着 怎么可能
Simba! You’re alive? How can that be?
这不重要了 我回来了
It doesn’t matter. I’m home.
辛巴
Simba?
辛巴 你还活着 真是个惊喜
Simba! I’m a little surprised to see you alive.
给我个理由 要不我马上把你咬碎
Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t rip you apart.
辛巴 你必须理解
Simba, you must understand.
统治一个王国的压力有多大
The pressures of ruling a kingdom…
你不需要再统治了 退位吧 刀疤
Are no longer yours. Step down, Scar.
好吧 我会的 当然了
Well, I would, naturally.
但是 还有一个小问题
However, there is one little problem.
你看见他们了吗
You see them?
他们认为我才是国王
They think I’m king.
我们不这么想 辛巴才是合法的国王
Well, we don’t. Simba’s the rightful king.
我给你选择的机会 刀疤
The choice is yours, Scar.
要么退位 要么跟我战斗
Either step down or fight.
一定要用武力解决吗
Must this all end in violence?
我真不想为家庭成员的死负责
I’d hate to be responsible for the death of a family member.
-你肯定也这么想吧 辛巴 -没用 刀疤
– Wouldn’t you agree, Simba? – That’s not gonna work, Scar.
我已经不吃这一套了
I’ve put it behind me.
那你忠实的臣民们呢
But what about your faithful subjects?
他们也不吃这一套吗
Have they put it behind them?
辛巴 他在说什么
Simba, what is he talking about?
你还没跟她们说你的小秘密
So you haven’t told them your little secret.
辛巴 现在给你个机会告诉她们
Well, Simba, now’s your chance to tell them.
告诉她们 是谁应该为木法沙的死负责
Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa’s death.
是我
I am.
这不是真的
It’s not true.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it’s not true.
-是真的 -你们看见了吧 他承认了
– It’s true. – You see? He admits it!
-凶手 -不 那是个意外
– Murderer! – No! It was an accident.
要不是你 木法沙不会死
If it weren’t for you, Mufasa would be alive.
他的死是你的错
It’s your fault he’s dead!
-你否认吗 -不
– Do you deny it? – No.
-那么你就有罪 -不 我不是凶手
– Then you’re guilty. – No, I’m not a murderer!
辛巴 你又有麻烦了
Simba, you’re in trouble again,
但是这次 你♥爸♥爸可不会来救你了
but this time daddy isn’t here to save you,
现在所有人都知道为什么
and now everyone knows why!
辛巴
Simba!
现在 这情况有点眼熟啊
Now, this looks familiar.
我在哪里见过这样的场面呢 让我想想
Where have I seen this before? Let me think.
我想起来了
Yes. I remember.
你♥爸♥爸死之前 就是现在这个局面
This is just the way your father looked before he died.
告诉你一个我的小秘密
And here’s my little secret.
是我杀了木法沙
I killed Mufasa.
不 凶手
No! Murderer!
-别这样 辛巴 拜托 -告诉他们事实真♥相♥
– No, Simba, please. – Tell them the truth.
真♥相♥ 真♥相♥就在眼前
Truth? But truth is in the eye of the behold…
好吧
All right.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
大点声让他们听到
So they can hear you.
我杀了木法沙
I killed Mufasa!
抱歉 打断一下 借过 好热
Excuse me. Pardon me. Comin’ through. Hot stuff.
-让我出去 让我出去 -让我进去 让我进去
– Let me out! Let me out! – Let me in! Let me in!
求你了 不要吃我
Please, don’t eat me.
放开他们
Drop ’em!
-这猪是谁 -你在跟我说话吗
– Hey, who’s the pig? – Are you talkin’ to me?
-他居然叫他猪 -是跟我说话吗
– He called him a pig. – To me?
-你们倒霉了 -是跟我说吗
– Shouldn’t have done that. – To me?
-这下他们死定了 -应该叫我猪先生
– Now they’re in for it. – They call me Mr.Pig!
这个 你这个蠢
Take that, you stupid…
那个 还有那个
Take that and that!
快跑吧 你这个胆小鬼
Run, you yellow-belly!
-凶手 -辛巴 辛巴 求你了
– Murderer. – Simba. Simba, please.
求你了 可怜可怜我吧 求你
Please, have mercy. I beg you.
你不值得我可怜
You don’t deserve to live.
但是 辛巴 我是你的家人
But Simba, I am family.
土狼才是我们的敌人
It’s the hyenas who are the real enemy.
是他们的错 是他们的主意
It was their fault. It was their idea.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
你对我说过得都是假话
Everything you ever told me was a lie.
那你想怎么办
What are you going to do?
你不会杀了自己的亲叔叔吧
You wouldn’t kill your own uncle.
不 刀疤
No, Scar.
我跟你不一样
I’m not like you.
辛巴 谢谢你 你真是个好人
Simba, thank you. You are truly noble.
我会补偿你的 我保证
I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我要怎么证明给你看呢
And how can I prove myself to you?
告诉我 我是说 什么都行
Tell me. I mean, anything.
逃吧
Run.
逃走吧 刀疤
Run away, Scar,
别再回来
and never return.
好的
Yes.
当然
Of course.
如你所愿
As you wish,
陛下
your Majesty!
我的朋友
My friends!
朋友 我刚才听他说我们是敌人
Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy.
是的 我也是这么听到的
Yeah. That’s what I heard.
艾德
Ed?
不 你听我解释 不 你不明白
No. Let me explain. No, you don’t understand!
不 我不是那个意思 不 不
No, I didn’t mean… No! No!
时候到了
It is time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!