I think those hyenas were even scareder.
那是没人敢惹你老爸
‘Cause nobody messes with your dad.
-过来 小家伙 -不要 不要
– Come here, you. – No! No!
过来
Come here!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
爸爸
Dad?
-我们是伙伴吧 -是啊
– We’re pals, right? – Right.
我们会永远在一起吧
And we’ll always be together, right?
辛巴 我来告诉你一些
Simba, let me tell you something
我父亲告诉过我的事
that my father told me.
看那些星星
Look at the stars.
先王们在星星上关注着我们
The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yes.
当你感觉寂寞的时候
So whenever you feel alone,
记得那些君王一直会指引着你
just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you.
我也会守护着你
And so will I.
那个烦人的木法沙 害我一个星期坐不下
Man, that lousy Mufasa. I won’t be able to sit for a week.
没什么好笑的 艾德
It’s not funny, Ed.
闭嘴
Hey, shut up!
你们能不能别折腾了
Will you knock it off?
-他先挑起来的 -看看你们自己
– Well, he started it. – Look at you guys.
怪不得我们在食物链底端晃荡
No wonder we’re dangling at the bottom of the food chain.
我讨厌晃荡
Man, I hate dangling.
是吗 要不是那些狮子
Yeah? If it weren’t for those lions,
这地方早就是我们的了
we’d be runnin’ the joint.
我讨厌狮子
Man, I hate lions.
-顽固 -毛多
– So pushy. – And hairy.
-臭哄哄 -还有他们…
– And stinky. -And, man, are they…
丑死了
Ugly!
显然我们狮子不全是那么差
Surely we lions are not all that bad.
刀疤 原来是你
Scar. It’s just you.
我们还以为是什么大人物呢
We were afraid it was somebody important.
对呀 就像木法沙
Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.
-没错 -我明白了
– Yeah. – I see.
-他才是权威 -说得没错
– Now that’s power! – Tell me about it.
光听见他的名字我就发抖
I just hear that name and I shudder.
-木法沙 -再来一次
– Mufasa! – Do it again.
木法沙
Mufasa!
木法沙 木法沙 木法沙
Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!
一听我就哆嗦
It tingles me.
我身边净是些白♥痴♥
I’m surrounded by idiots.
得了吧 刀疤 你和我们气味相投
Now, you, Scar, I mean, you’re one of us.
跟我们是一伙的
I mean, you’re our pal.
-真荣幸 -就喜欢你这样
– Charmed. – I like that.
不是国王 却有国王的架子
He’s not king, but he’s still so proper.
对了 你给我们带吃的了吗
Yeah. Hey, did you bring us anything to eat,
刀疤 哥们 带了吗 带了吗
Scar, old buddy, old pal? Huh? Did ya, did ya, did ya?
事都办不利索 还要什么吃的
I don’t think you really deserve this.
我几乎是把小家伙们打包送来的
I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you,
可你们还是让他们跑了
and you couldn’t even dispose of them.
可你知道 不单他们俩在 刀疤
Well, you know, it wasn’t exactly like they was alone, Scar.
就是 我们能怎么办
Yeah. What were we supposed to do?
杀了木法沙吗
Kill Mufasa?
正是如此
Precisely.
早知道你们这些家伙
I know that your powers of retention
根本派不上什么用场
Are as wet as a warthog’s backside
但是站好了 仔细听着
But thick as you are, pay attention
我的言语中饱含骄傲
My words are a matter of pride
与你们的茫然大有不同
It’s clear from your vacant expressions
就算王权我能分一杯羹
The lights are not all on upstairs
但我觊觎的是王位继承
But we’re talking kings and successions
这件事早是众人皆知
Even you can’t be caught unawares
静候着仅有的机会
So prepare for the chance of a lifetime
迎接这轰动的消息
Be prepared for sensational news
崭新的时代近在眼前
A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer
那我们做点什么
And where do we feature?
只要听我吩咐
Just listen to teacher
虽然听起来卑鄙
l know it sounds sordid
但总会有你们的好处
But you’ll be rewarded
等到我终于大业得成
When at last I am given my dues
你们都会被论”功”行赏
And injustice deliciously squared
准备就绪
Be prepared
好 去准备
Yeah, be prepared.
我们会准备好的 准备什么
We’ll be prepared. For what?
准备让国王受死
For the death of the king.
为什么 他病了吗
Why, is he sick?
没有 笨蛋 我们要杀了他
No, fool, we’re going to kill him.
-还有辛巴 -好主意 要国王干什么
– And Simba, too. – Great idea. Who needs a king?
不要国王 不要国王
No king, no king.
蠢货 会有新的国王
Idiots! There will be a king!
可是你说…
Hey, but you said…
我将是新的国王
I will be king!
跟着我
Stick with me,
你们就再也不会挨饿了
and you’ll never go hungry again.
-太好了 -国王万岁
– Yeah! All right! – Long live the king!
国王万岁 国王万岁
Long live the king! Long live the king!
族群靠山指日可待
It’s great that we’ll soon be connected
至高国王再好不过
With a king who’ll be all-time adored
那是自然 好生活近在眼前
Of course, quid pro quo you’re expected
只要为我办件小事
To take certain duties on board
任务完成就能得赏
The future is littered with prizes
尽管多数甜头都落在我头上
And though I’m the main addressee
我必须强调的是
The point that I must emphasise is
没有我你们都活不了
You won’t get a sniff without me!
这次行动史无前例t
So prepare for the coup of the century
准备施行这条诡计
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
天衣无缝的计划
Meticulous planning
死不回头的决心
Tenacity spanning
数十载受人轻视
Decades of denial
无疑是我将称王的原因
Is simply why I’ll be king undisputed
众人尊敬 众人敬礼
Respected, saluted
众人都会看见我的闪光点
And seen for the wonder l am
没错 我的牙齿和野心一同赤♥裸♥在外
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
准备就绪
Be prepared
没错 我的牙齿和野心赤♥裸♥在外
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
准备就绪
Be prepared
在这等着 你♥爸♥爸为你准备了个大惊喜
You wait here. Your father has a marvellous surprise for you.
什么惊喜
What is it?
告诉你 就不叫惊喜了 对吧
If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise now, would it?
你告诉我 我就假装惊讶
If you tell me, I’ll still act surprised.
你这个小淘气
You are such a naughty boy.
-快说吧 刀疤叔叔 -不不不不
– Come on, Uncle Scar. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这是你跟你♥爸♥爸的事
This is just for you and your daddy.
就是那种父子之间的事
You know, a sort of father-son thing.
好了 我得去找他了
Well, I’d better go get him.
-我跟你一起去 -不
– I’ll go with you. – No.
不 待在这块石头上
No. Just stay on this rock.
你不会又想捅娄子吧
You wouldn’t want to end up in another mess
就像上回土狼那次
like you did with the hyenas.
-你怎么知道 -辛巴 谁不知道啊
– You know about that? -Simba, everybody knows about that.
-真的吧 -真的
– Really? – Yes.
幸好爸爸及时出手相救 对吧
Lucky daddy was there to save you, eh?
就当是我们之间的秘密
And just between us,
你最好还是练习一下你的小嗓门
you might want to work on that little roar of yours, hmm?
好吧
Okay.
刀疤叔叔 我会喜欢那个惊喜吗
Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?
辛巴 你会喜欢死的
Simba, it’s to die for.
闭嘴
Shut up.
忍♥不了啦 好饿 我得吃一头角马
I can’t help it. I’m so hungry. I got to have a wildebeest.
待着别动
Stay put.
就一头又小又病的也不行吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!