“Black Bear,” sir.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
都起来
Everybody up!
出发
On your feet!
是他 他又在吹了
There he goes. He’s at it again.
你这辈子听过这么难听的声音吗
Ever hear such a bleeding racket in all your life?
没错 爱尔兰人吹风笛就是这样
Yeah, it takes an Irishman to play the pipes.
坚守至援兵到来
Hold until relieved.
坚守至援兵到来
Hold until relieved.
北偏东方向北偏东方向圣米尔伊格里斯在这边
North by east, north by east. Sainte- Mere- Eglise is that way.
有人移♥动♥过路标
Somebody turned that sign around.
队里除了我就没人看一下指南针吗
Doesn’t anybody in this outfit look at a compass besides me?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, you guys!
过来 过来
Over here! Over here!
过来 跑步
Over here, on the double.
-要把它弄到哪去 -不知道长官u3000u3000u3000
– Where you taking that? – We don’t know, sir.
我们走错了路
We took the wrong road.
里面有什么 弹♥药♥吗
What do you got in here, ammo?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-你们是八十二空降师 -不长官是一○一空降师
– You 82nd? – No, sir, 101.
现在你们归八十二空降师了
Well, you’re in the 82nd now.
-可是长官 -可是什么
– But, sir, we’re- – – But what?
没什么 长官
Nothing, sir.
好了 出发
All right, move out.
-把路标拔掉 -是长官u3000
– Knock that sign down! – Yes, sir.
-上面有东西移♥动♥中校 -卧倒掩蔽u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– Something’s moving up there, colonel. – Hit the dirt! Take cover.
是A连的西恩中尉 头
Lieutenant Sheen, sir, A Company.
中校 是我
Colonel, it’s me!
-你从哪来 -圣米尔伊格里斯
– Where did you come from? – Sainte- Mere- Eglise.
我们控制了主要道路和广场北侧
We hold the main road and north side of the square.
德军有一个炮兵连在镇子的另一边
The Germans have a battery on the other side of the town…
-控制着乡村地区 -兰斯少校呢
– …and command the countryside. – And Major Lance?
-埋伏在广场的一幢建筑里 -F连呢u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– Holed up in a building in the square. – F Company?
他们飞过了空降地点 降落到了镇中心
They overshot the drop zone and landed in the middle of the town.
继续说
Go on.
那是场恶梦 一场屠♥杀♥
It was a nightmare, sir. A slaughter.
在着地之前就被全歼了
They were mowed down before they hit the ground.
兰斯少校派我来和你联络
Major Lance sent me to try and contact you, sir.
他想要你批准撤退 然后在镇外重新部署
He wants your permission to pull back and regroup outside of town.
不该死的我们要拿下圣米尔伊格里斯
No, damn it. We came here to take Sainte- Mere- Eglise.
要拿下并守住它
We’re gonna take it and hold it.
跟着中尉 弟兄们
Follow the lieutenant, gentlemen.
-长官 -谢谢
– Sir. – Thank you.
英 加两军正从”剑海滩””金海滩”和”朱诺海滩”稳步推进
British and Canadians advancing steadily from Sword, Gold, and Juno.
“奥马哈海滩”有消息吗
Anything from Omaha?
只收到了第一条消息 激战 伤亡惨重
Nothing since the first message: heavy fighting, heavy casualties.
长官
Sir.
“奥马哈海滩”来的
Omaha?
不是
No.
真搞不懂德军为什么不投入重型装甲部队
I can’t understand why Jerry hasn’t brought his heavy armor into play.
除了二十一装甲师 其余装甲师
All the panzer divisions except the 21st…
似乎都远在后方
…seem to be sitting it out in the rear.
长官
Sir.
“法军突击队从’剑海滩’直驱内陆
“French commandos driving inland from Sword…
已到达乌伊斯特勒昂郊外”
…have reached the outskirts of Ouistreham.”
乌伊斯特勒昂
Ouistreham.
撤退
Fall back!
掩蔽
Take cover!
坦克支援 我们需要坦克支援
Tank support! We must have tank support!
呼叫”巴士底”呼叫”巴士底”我是”温莎”请回答”巴士底”
Hello, Bastille. Hello, Batille. This is Windsor. Come on, Bastille!
开火
Fire!
注意
Attention!
开火
Fire!
呼叫”巴士底”呼叫”巴士底”我是”温莎”请回答”巴士底”
Hello, Bastille. Hello, Batille. This is Windsor. Come on, Bastille!
无法取得联络
I can’t get them!
继续试 我们必须有支援
Keep trying! We must have support!
坚守岗位 我去找辆坦克
Hold your positions. I’m going for a tank!
尽可能给我们掩护
Give us as much cover as you can!
桥 右侧
The bridge, right!
开火
Fire!
干掉那门大炮
Try for the cannon!
把伤员弄出去
Get the wounded out of here!
回去
Go back!
离开这
Get out of here!
不 回去
No! Go back!
你们不能留在这
You can’t stay here!
我是修道院的院长嬷嬷
I am Mother Superior of the convent.
这些修女都是合格的护士
The Sisters are qualified nurses.
可是夫人…我是说嬷嬷我们正在打仗
But madame- – I mean, Mother, we’re in the middle of a battle!
失陪 照顾伤员
Excuse me. Take care of the wounded.
是坦克
It’s a tank!
是基佛
It’s Kieffer!
在另一边
In the other direction!
清除碎石 快
Clear away the debris! Hurry!
我们的空军在哪
But where is the Luftwaffe?!
-我正在联♥系♥ -好的好的快找吧
– I’m trying. – Yeah, yeah, you’re trying.
英军攻下了一个滩头阵地 正向内陆挺进
The British troops have a beachhead here. They are moving inland.
美军占领了圣米尔伊格里斯并切断了公路
The Americans hold Ste- Mere- Eglise and have cut the highway.
我们控制着中♥央♥地带
We control this center section.
美军虽已登陆 但他们被我军困住了
The Americans have landed but their attack has bogged down.
隆美尔说得对
Rommel is right.
如果我们能将他们困在海滩上
If we can hold them on the beaches…
入侵就会落空
…the invasion will collapse.
医生
Medic!
这玩意还能用吗
That thing still work?
是的 长官 偶尔能用
Yes, sir, now and then.
-有没有其他滩头的消息 -无法直接联络u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– Anything from the other beaches? – Not directly.
有人收到从驱逐舰发出的闪光信♥号♥♥
A while ago the sergeant picked up some flashes from the destroyers.
第四师已离开”犹他海滩”向内陆挺进
The 4th Division is off Utah Beach and moving inland.
内陆
Inland?
-第一师呢 -他们被困住了长官
– What about the 1st Division? – They’re hung up, sir.
和我们一样
Like we are.
行动
Move out.
医生
Medic!
-你有什么想法 -想法u3000u3000
– What do you think? – Think?
我们现在死伤至少有一千人
We must have close to 1000 casualties up to now.
要联络船只来接我们吗
Do you want me to have the ships start picking us up?
-你认为有这样糟 -我看不出有其他选择
– You think it’s that bad? – I don’t see what else to do.
我们无法登上山头
We can’t get up this hill.
如果不能离开海滩 我们会全军覆没
If we don’t get off this beach, we won’t have any division left.
什么
What?
这是我们的部下 汤姆
These are our men, Tom.
带他们来难道是为了送死 然后让剩下的人逃跑吗
You think we brought them in so some die and ask the rest to turn tail?
见鬼 不 我们要拿下那个山头
Hell, no. We’re gonna get up that hill.
派人去把”轻骑兵”[突击队]给我找来
Find me somebody to speak for the Rangers.
海滩背面右侧有一条溪谷
Back down the beach on the right there’s a gully.
有一支重兵把守 两侧有机♥枪♥驻守
With a heavily defended roadblock and machine gun nests on both sides.
-如果我们能杀开一条路 -试过三次了u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– If we can blow our way through – We’ve hit it three times.
-根本无法接近 -三次不算多u3000
– We didn’t get close. – Three times isn’t enough.
我们要再试 能找些工兵来吗
We’re gonna hit it again. Can you find me some engineers?
到处都是
They’re all around you!
我是指带有可用装备的工兵
I mean engineers with equipment still working.
不用和船只联络吗
Then I shouldn’t radio the ships?
不用 该死的
No, damn it!
我们需要爆破筒 火箭筒 迫击炮 剪钳
We need bangalore torpedoes, bazookas, mortars, wire cutters…
和所有还能行动的人 传话下去行吗
…and every man that can stand. Pass the word, will you?
好的 诺尔
Okay, Norm.
大家都给我听着
Now listen to me, all of you.
你们要打起精神
You guys got to snap out of it.
我们要离开这向内陆前进
We’re getting off of here, and we’re going inland.
武器呢 将军 我的弟兄手无寸铁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!