但这条线得忙更重要的事 快点
But this line happens to be rather busy! Come on!
镇静 温斯顿 镇静 温斯顿
Down, Winston. Down, Winston.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说不行
The answer is no.
只好用该死的鸽子了
We have to use the damn pigeons.
好在我早有准备
I’ve got these ready.
来 绑上去吧
Here, clip this on.
它们飞错了方向
They’re going the wrong way.
那边是德国人 白♥痴♥
Not toward the Germans, you idiots!
是这边 是这边
The other way! The other way!
该死的叛徒
Damned traitors!
-牵着它 -你就不能把你的手指拿出来手吗
– Hold it. – Can’t you get your finger out?
-怎么回事 -引擎无法启动长官
– What’s the matter? – Engine won’t start, sir.
我想是进了海水
Full of seawater, I think.
我的老祖母经常说
My old grandmother used to say…
机械有什么问题就狠狠揍它
…anything mechanical, give it a good bash.
现在试试
Try it now.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
走吧 祝你们好运
Off you go. Good luck.
这一下可真有用
I’m sure that got it out.
这就是我说的厉害角色
That’s what I call a hell of a man!
我也喜欢他的狗
Aye, I like his dog too.
别在那废话了
Don’t stand there yapping!
这可不是海德公园 是战场
This isn’t Hyde Park Corner! The war’s over there!
跟上
Come along!

Come on!
-谢谢 -一切都很顺利
– Thank you. – Everything’s going according to plan.
等待行动命令 米林”蓝色无边帽”
Stand by to move. Millin,”Blue Bonnet.”
搞什么鬼
What in God’s name…?
我的朋友 多么美好的一天
Oh, my friends. What a day! What a day!
欢迎来到法国 欢迎来到高利维尼苏
Welcome to France. Welcome to Colleville!
你太好了真是幸会
Most kind of you. Very nice to meet you- –
看 我一直留着这个
Look at this. I kept it for you all.
不过恐怕不够大家喝的
But I don’t think there will be enough for everyone.
也许下次吧 我们还另有预约:打仗
Perhaps next time. We have a previous engagement: the war!
不必浪费香槟了
Mustn’t lose that champagne!
好了 大家集♥合♥ 米林”蓝色无边帽”
All right, men, fall in! Millin,”Blue Bonnet.”
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢 小伙子们 谢谢
Thank you, boys! Thank you!
法兰西万岁 盟军万岁
Long live France! Long live the Allies!
要我说的话
If you ask me, Flanagan…
这海滩上真有不少古怪的家伙
…there’s a lot of very peculiar blokes on this beach.
欢迎
Welcome!
欢迎大家
Welcome to you all!
谢谢 亲爱的 这鞋真漂亮
Thank you, dear, they’re lovely!
最好先穿上试试
Better try them on first.
我是隆美尔
Rommel speaking.

Good morning.
什么
What?
什么
What!

Where?
诺曼底
Normandy!
他们已经登陆了吗
Have they a foothold already?
必须阻止他们
They must be thrown back!
装甲预备队呢
What about the panzer reserves?
冯·龙德施泰特从元首那获取指挥权没有
Did von Rundstedt obtain their release from the Fuhrer?
诺曼底 诺曼底
Normandy, Normandy.
我真是愚蠢
How stupid of me!
愚蠢
Stupid.
霍克岬据点 清晨七点十一分
就是那
There it is.
你是说我们得从那爬上去吗
You mean to tell me that’s all we gotta climb?
还没有训练爬的那么高
They’re not as high as the practice ones.
训练时可没有炮火
They wasn’t shooting at us then.
为什么不让空军或是海军来干
Why can’t the Air Force or Navy do this job?
从空中看不到悬崖后面掩体内的大炮
The big guns in bunkers behind the cliff can’t be seen from the air.
不干掉它 它就会干掉我们海滩上的弟兄
We knock them out or they’ll murder our guys on the beach.
是啊 要我说的话
Yeah, well, if you ask me…
三个老太婆用扫帚就能把我们一扫光
…three grandmothers with brooms could sweep us off there…
就象从甜饼上轰走苍蝇一样
…like flies off of a sugar cake.
就是它 我们要找的目标
That’s it, the one we’re after.
是空的
It’s empty.
空军和海军确实给了他们好看
The Air Force and Navy really plastered this baby.
可我没明白
But I don’t get- –
这些炮
The guns.
都没有架好
There ain’t no mounts.
根本就还没有安装过
They’ve never even been installed.
你是说
You mean…
我们费了这么大的劲
…we come up all this way…
却只是一场徒劳
…for nothing?
别担心 你不会有事
Don’t worry, sarge, you’ll be all right.
医生 医生
Medic! Medic!
“请别” “请别”
“Bitte!”,”Bitte!”
他叽哩咕噜的在说什么
I wonder what”Bitte, Bitte” means.
你穿着救生衣搞什么鬼
What the hell are you wearing a life preserver for?
我不会游泳
I can’t swim.
诺曼底 真的是诺曼底
Normandy. It really is Normandy.
真是疯狂 疯狂 纯粹是疯狂
This is madness, madness, sheer madness!
什么事
What is it?
我刚和约德尔将军通过话 元首已经醒了
I just talked to General Jodl, the Fuhrer is awake.
我才不在乎他醒没醒 装甲预备队的事怎么样
I don’t care if he’s awake or not! What about the reserve panzers?
元首在大发雷霆
The Fuhrer went into one of his tantrums…
所以没人敢提任何事
…and no one dared bring up the subject.
那就是还处于预备状态
They’re still held in reserve!
是的 元帅
Yes, field marshal.
长官 如果你亲自打给元首
Sir, if you would call the Fuhrer yourself…
我相信他会尊重你的看法
…I am convinced he would respect your views.
打给他
Call him?
打给那个波希米亚下士
Call that Bohemian corporal?!
要我向他奴颜卑膝
Crawl on my knees to him?!
不 连想都不要想
No! It is out of the question!
“用单调的忧郁刺伤我的心”
“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.”
什么意思
What’s that?
没什么 已经没有意义了
Nothing, nothing of importance.
来 我来帮你
Here, let me help you.
你还好吧 汤姆 快 他们在上边
You all right, Tom? Come on, they’re up there.
-头 -怎么
– Sir. – Well?
史密斯要我转告你 他的人已准备好
Mr. Smith says to tell you he’s stood his men too.
德军带着机♥枪♥和迫击炮推进到了树林里
The Jerries are moving up into the woods… …with machine guns and mortars.
-要弟兄们做好准备 -告诉弟兄们u3000u3000
– Tell the men to stand firm! – Tell the chaps- –
准备应付敌人下一轮猛烈反♥攻♥
Tell them to expect another counterattack, a heavy one.
-拿着伙计 -谢谢
– Here you are, mate. – Ta.
-什么事 -听u3000u3000u3000
– What’s the matter? – Listen.
我听到了风笛声
I thought I heard bagpipes.
别傻了
Don’t be daft!
我告诉你听到了风笛声 是援兵
I told you I heard bagpipes! It’s the reinforcements.
是拉瓦特
It’s Lovat!

Come on!

Come on!
-抱歉来晚了 -比不来要好
– Sorry I’m late. – Better than never, sir.
真高兴见到你 希米
Glad to see you, Shimmy.
你们正好被当成了靶子 情况如何
You boys are right on target. What’s the situation?
德军在一英里外的树林中重新部署
Jerry’s regrouping in the woods, about a mile.
有迫击炮和重机♥枪♥
With mortars and heavy machine guns.
有多少
Numbers?
不知道 希米 但似乎正在集结更多兵力
No idea, Shimmy, but they seem to be moving forward in force.
那样的话 我们就更不能等了
In that case, we won’t wait.
最好还是行动
We’d better get moving.
好了 我们要穿过去
All right, we’re going across.
-米林 -是
– Millin! – Sir?
吹”黑熊”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!