Hey.
嘿 你 不管你是谁
Hey, you, whoever you are.
-你醒了 公主? -我想喝酒
– Are you awake now, princess? – I want a drink.
-很快 公主 -我现在就要!
– Oh, soon, princess. – I want it now.
哦 拜托
Oh, please…
请给我一杯酒
…please get me a drink.
看在上帝的份上宝贝 别叫我等
For God’s sake, baby, don’t hold out on me.
马上就到 公主
It’s coming up, princess.
公主
Princess.
有了这两个横幅就够了 伙计们
Those two flags just ought about do it, boys.
别告诉我那个中年发福的人是丹·海切尔
Well, don’t tell me that man with the middle-age spread is Dan Hatcher.
钱斯 钱斯·韦恩
Chance. Chance Wayne.
没想到会再见到你 至少不是在这里
I never expected to see you again. Not in these hereabouts.
一个成功的人
Just because a man’s successful is no reason…
永远不会忘记他的家乡 -你想要什么 韦恩先生?
…to forget his old hometown. – Anything I can do for you, Mr. Wayne?
是的 我要套房♥
Yeah, I want a suite.
面向海湾
Facing outside to the gulf.
卧室 客厅 最好的
Bedroom, living room, the best.
还有 服务好我的车
And also service that car out there.
外面那辆敞篷凯迪拉克
The Cadillac convertible out front.
科斯莫斯公主
“Princess Kosmos.”
科斯公主什么?
“Princess Kos” what?
科斯莫诺波利斯 公主
Kosmonopolis. The Princess Kosmonopolis.
好莱坞 加利福尼亚?
Hollywood, California?
她正匿名旅行
She is traveling incognito.
我能告诉你一个小秘密吗?
Can I let you in on a little secret?
她也是亚历山德拉·德·拉戈 电影明星
She is also Alexandra Del Lago, the movie star.
她不太舒服 晕车 我带她从阳台上去
She’s not feeling very well. Car sickness. I’ll take her up by the veranda.
亲爱的
Honey…
给我接芬利医院的斯卡德医生
…get me Dr. Scudder at the Finley Hospital.

Hey.
哦 是钱斯·韦恩 《大如生活》那个
Oh, it’s Chance Wayne, all right, sir. Big as life.
不 医生 他不是一个人
No, doc, he’s not exactly alone.
科斯莫公主什么的
Princess Kosmo or something or another.
他说她是电影明星
He said she’s a moving-picture star.
你马上过来好吗 多快?
Will you be right over? How soon?
亲爱的 帮我接芬利老板的电♥话♥好吗?
Honey, try to get me Boss Finley on the phone, will you, please?
你听说过科斯塔公主吗?
Did you ever hear of Princess Kosta-whatsit or…?

Hey.
-你在干什么? -你不想打开行李吗 先生?
– What are you doing? – Don’t you want these unpacked, sir?
公主对她的东西很讲究
The princess is finicky about her things.
待会儿我自己处理
I’ll take care of that later.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
至于那个瓶子
And about that bottle…
我没看到任何瓶子 韦恩先生
I didn’t see any bottle, Mr. Wayne.
-你怎么知道我的名字? -我以前是服务员
– How’d you know my name? – I used to wait tables…
在乡村俱乐部里 你经常和同一位小姐在那里跳舞
…at the club when you’d come dancing with the same young lady.
那位年轻漂亮的小姐 芬利老板的女儿
That pretty young lady. Boss Finley’s daughter.

Yeah.
-你叫什么? -弗莱
– What are you called? – Fly.
就像苍蝇一样 先生
Just like the fly, sir.
弗莱
Fly.
你把剩下的东西拖上来的时候
And when you haul up the rest, would you…
拿一瓶伏特加和一些冰块上来好吗?
…bring up a bottle of vodka and some ice?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
给自己记个5美元的小费
And write yourself a $5 tip on the check.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
现在 飞走吧
Now, shoo, Fly.
没事的 公主 没事的
It’s okay, princess. It’s okay.
晚上好 医生
Good evening, doctor.
-是谁? -乔治·斯卡德
– Who’s that? – George Scudder.
你好 医生 你怎么知道我回来了?
Hello, doc. How’d you know I was back?
坏事传千里嘛
Bad news travels fast.
谢谢你这么热情友好地欢迎我回家
It’s very nice of you to make my homecoming so warm and so friendly.
你的女友像是刚从乙♥醚♥里醒过来
Your lady friend sounds like she’s coming out of ether.
公主今晚过得很艰难 旅行
The princess had a rough night. Traveling.
-你钓到公主了?天呀! -她没用她的真名
– You hooked a princess? Gee! – She’s not using her real name…
天呀可不是吗 跟你一起住酒店
Golly, I should think not, checking into hotels with you.
乔治 你是我认识的唯一一个
George. You are the only grown man I know…
还在说天呀天呀的成年人
…that still says “gee” and “golly” and “gosh.”
我没你那么老练
Well, I’m not as sophisticated as you.
请帮我接托马斯·J·芬利医院
Get me the Thomas J. Finley Hospital, please.
-海文丽还好吗? -别说你是为了她才回来的
– How’s Heavenly? – Don’t tell me she’s why you came back.
你好 我是斯卡德医生 有电♥话♥吗?
Hello, this is Dr. Scudder. Any calls?
你告诉她 剖腹产的伤疤
Well, you tell her the cesarean scar won’t be visible…
除了她丈夫 谁也看不见
…to anyone except her husband.
至少 我希望不会
At least, I hope not.
好的 我会处理的 我20分钟后到 对
All right. I’ll take care of that. I’ll be there in 20 minutes. Right.
你对病人真好 乔治
You sure got the bedside manner, George.
自从我当上主任之后 就没怎么实习过了
Well, I don’t get much practice since I was made chief of staff.
哦 伙计 你做到了
Oh, man. You’ve got it made.
你为什么回来?
Why did you come back here?
我还有一个母亲和女朋友在这里 这就是原因
Well, I still got a mother and a girl here, that’s why.
妈妈一直在等我的惊喜
Mother’s been waiting for the surprise that I got.
但你问的是海文丽还好吗 不是我妈还好吗
But you asked “How’s Heavenly,” not “How’s my mother.”
给我吧 请把行李放在卧室里
I’ll take that. The luggage in the bedroom, please.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你..
Does a…
主任在敲打我吗 乔治?
…chief of staff take a snort, George?
你的
Your…
你母亲几周前去世了
Your mother died a few weeks ago.
这是死亡证明
This is the death certificate.
为什么没有通知我?
Why wasn’t I notified?
通知了
Well, you were.
她去世前几天 我给你发了电报
A few days before she died, I sent you a telegram.
你给她的最后一个地址
The last address she had for you.
邮件存局 好莱坞
General delivery, Hollywood.
我没收到电报
I got no telegram.
她去世后我给你写了封信 我们一直没收到回复
After she died, I sent you a letter. And we never heard from you.
教堂举♥行♥了一个募捐
The church took up a nice collection…
她被安葬在你家的墓地里
…and she was nicely buried in the family plot.
你不在乎你母亲的死吗?
Don’t you even care that your mother died?
你刚吃了什么?
What is that you just took?
一颗药丸
A pill.
什么药
What kind of pill?
哦 本尼 苯♥丙♥胺♥
Oh, benny. Benzedrine.
有处方吗?
On prescription?
是 算是吧
Yeah. Sort of.
一颗药丸就能让世界恢复平静
A goofball makes the world keep its balance.
-我不明白你 我不明白 -我不指望你明白 乔治
– I don’t understand you. I just don’t… – I don’t expect you to, George.
我是说在我写完那些东西之后 你又回来了
I mean your coming back here, after what I wrote.
-你要迟到了 头儿 -我写信让你永远不要回来
– You’ll be late, chief. – I wrote you not to come back here ever.
我写了芬利和小汤姆
I wrote how Finley and Tom Jr. feel…
对你对待一位年轻女士行为的看法
…about your recent behavior toward a certain young lady.
-我也写信说 -听着 我告诉过你
– And I also wrote you how that… – Look, I told you.
我没收到信也没收到电报 你有话要告诉我 现在就说
Now, I got no letter, I got no telegram. You got something to tell me, tell me.
我没收到任何年轻..
I got no letter about any certain young…
海文丽出事了吗乔治 是这样吗?
Something happen to Heavenly, George? Is that it?
是关于海文丽的事吗?你在信里还写了什么?
Something about Heavenly? What else did you write in that letter?
我看我们不能以文明的方式讨论这件事了
Well, I see we can’t possibly discuss this in a civilized manner.
好吧
All right.
乔治 如果海文丽出了什么事 请告诉我
George, if something happened to Heavenly, tell me, please.
-把包给我 -先告诉我
– Give me that bag. – First tell me.
先把包给我
First the bag.
现在 我会给你最好的建议
Now, I’m gonna give you the best advice you ever had.
接受这个建议 离开这里
Take that advice. Get out of town.
你知道老板芬利这个名字的意思
You know what the name Boss Finley means…
所以不要试图去见海文丽 或跟她说话或任何事情
…so don’t try to see Heavenly or talk to her or anything.
现在
Now…
我会告诉接待员你要退房♥
…I’ll tell the clerk you’re checking out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!