Well, I’ll be….
嘿 医生 医生
Hey, doc! Doc!
你在那干嘛 那边是德国人
What are you doing there? That’s the German side.
长官 谁都可能犯错
Sir, anybody can make a mistake.

Sir?
爆破装置已拆除 彻底安全了
The demolition charges have been removed. It’s all clear.
很好 史密斯下士
Good. Corporal Smith.
发送成功信♥号♥♥ 直到收到确认信♥号♥♥
Send out the success code words. Keep sending until acknowledged.
-约翰在碉堡设立指挥部 -好的头u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– John, set up HQ in that pillbox. – Right, sir.
不到十五分钟就搞定了
All in less than 15 minutes.
他们的反♥攻♥只是时间问题
Only a matter of time before they counterattack.
-伞兵呢 -第七伞兵营恐怕要数小时后才到
– What about the paratroopers? – 7th Para might not get here for hours.
拉瓦特和他的突击队
And Lovat and his commandos….
可能要午后才能到
It could be midday before they get here.
问题就是我们能守多久了
The question is, how long can we hold?
守至援军到来
Hold until relieved.
守至援军到来
Hold until relieved.
德军第七集团军参谋长 麦克斯·彭塞尔少将
天气真糟 又下雨了
What awful weather. It’s raining again.
德军第七集团军指挥部
谢谢
Thank you.
拿到名单了吗
Did you get the list?
七○九师师长卡尔·冯·施莱本中将已前往参加战棋推演
General Schlieben of the 709th has already left for the war games.
二四三师师长海因茨·赫尔密奇中将也于晚上六点去了雷恩
The commander of the 243rd left for Rennes at 1800 hours.
还有呢
Who else?
还有三五二师的齐默曼 总共十二名军官
Also, Zimmermann of the 352nd, 12 officers in all.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know.
天气不好 所以全都想在雷恩多享受一晚
The weather is bad, so everyone enjoys an extra night in Rennes.
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like it.
一点都不
Any of it.
这么多重要军官同时不在
So many key officers are away at the same time.
不知道为什么 但我就是不喜欢
I don’t know why, but I don’t like it.
但战棋推演一周前就定好了日期
But the war games have been scheduled for a week….
对 是明天 不是今晚
Yes, for tomorrow, not tonight.
建议所有尚未前往雷恩的军官
Advise all officers who have not yet left for Rennes…
推迟行程 到明天再说
…to postpone their departure until tomorrow.
容我提醒您 将军
May I remind you, general…
盟军向来是在理想的天气条件下才登陆
…that the Allies have always landed in perfect weather conditions.
北非 西西里 意大利
North Africa, Sicily, ltaly….
对 总是在黎明时分
Yes, and always at dawn.
我们还有十一分钟就要跳伞
We’re 11 minutes from the green light.
现在 我再重复一次
Now, once more, I repeat:
如果意外降落到错误的地点
If, for any reason, we fail to hit our drop zones…
就朝东北方向前进
…move north by east.
东北方向
North by east.
德军已经淹没了海岸后方的大面♥积♥沼泽地
The Germans have flooded large swamp areas behind the coast.
尽量避开那
Avoid them if possible.
我们是来打仗 不是来游泳
We came here to fight, not to swim.
听清楚没有
Do you read me?
听清楚了 长官
Loud and clear, sir.
结果如何
How’d you make out?
你加入赌局的结果如何
How did you make out at the game?
输了
I lost.
现在我们都能安全着陆了
Now we’re both jumping clean.
我明白 元帅将于何时返回
I understand. And when will the field marshal return?
知道了
I see. Oh, well.
等一下
Just a moment.
雷达报告
The radar report.
我们收到报告说雷达受到强烈干扰
We are getting reports of strong radar interference…
无线电接收也有阻碍
…and radio reception is jammed.
我知道以前也有过 但从未如此严重
I realize this has happened before, but never this effectively!
而且
And the
打给西线统帅部 好吧
Call the OB West? Very well.
元帅返回后代我问候他
Give my respects to the field marshal when he returns.
卡昂 凌晨一时○七分
再见 鲁珀特 为上帝 国王 和你的国家效力吧
Bye, Rupert. Do your duty for God, king, and your country.
请求增援 我们遭到攻击
Call for reinforcements! We’re under attack!
往前走 上火车 快
Forward! Board! Fast!
-我们来晚了吗 -不不过…
– Are we late? – No, but…
我们得赶快
…we must hurry!
怎么了
What is it?
我去
I’ll go.
站住
Stop!
我说站住
We said, stop!
站住 不然开枪了
Stop, or I’ll shoot!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我住在那个村子里
I live in that farm.
那个村子没人住
Nobody lives in that farm.
-是空的 -出示你的证件
– It’s abandoned. – Show me your papers.
快点
Hurry up!
跟我走
Come with me.
快点
Go on!
把脚踏车放在那
Put your bicycle there.
汉斯
Hans!
汉斯 你在哪
Hans, where are you?
-是怎么回事 -没什么事u3000u3000
– What’s going on here? – Nothing!
有谁和你一起 快说
Who is with you? I want to know!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
祝你在战棋推演中取胜 将军
Good luck at the war games, general.
有重要消息吗
Anything important?
通信兵报告说很难和前方取得联♥系♥
Communications reports difficulty in contacting our forward posts.
又是地下组织
The Underground again!
有一些用降落伞空降的橡胶假人
Some sort of rubber dummies have been dropped by parachute.
橡胶假人
Rubber dummies!
给我接里克特将军
Connect me with General Richter!
我们早料到将会有突袭 和其他牵制性行动
We can expect commando raids and other diversionary tactics…
但我不喜欢假人伞兵这种主意
…but I don’t like this idea of dummy parachutists.
我是马克斯 对
Marcks speaking. Yes.
你肯定
Are you certain?
有多少
How many?
你有什么看法
What do you think of it?
谢谢 里克特
Thank you, Richter.
报告说发现伞兵 这 这 还有这
Paratroopers reported here, here and here!
放在那
Put it over there.
这就是空降的假人 碰到地面就会爆♥炸♥
This is what they dropped, they explode on contact with the earth.
在黑暗中看起来就象士兵
In the dark, they look like soldiers.
也许里克特将军看到的就是这个 而不是真的伞兵
Perhaps these are what General Richter saw, not real paratroopers.
当你组织一次佯攻时 总会有某种目的
When you create a diversion, it’s for a reason.
替我接彭塞尔将军
Connect me with General Pemsel!
假人
Dummies…?!
橡胶假人
Rubber dummies!
我同意你的看法 将军 我会再打给你
I agree with you, general. I’ll call you back.
接通冯·龙德施泰特没有
What about my call to von Rundstedt?
无法取得联络 主干线似乎被切断了
We haven’t been able to reach him. The main lines seem to be cut.
正在尝试其他联络方式
Colonel Helmdach is trying to re- route the call.
他们投下假人
They wouldn’t drop dummies…
肯定是想转移我们的注意力
…unless it was to divert our attention from something else.
在这种天气
In this weather?
什么天气都一样
In any kind of weather!
我必须联络西线统帅部
I must get in touch with OB West.
他们是敌人的伞兵
They’re enemy paratroopers!
见鬼 伙计
Blimey, mate…
你们会吵醒所有可恶的德国兵
…you’ll wake up the whole blooming German Army!
伙计们
Fellas!
我被挂住了
I’m hung up!
伙计们
Fellas!
-你没事吧 -没事u3000u3000u3000
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
你们是从哪来的
Where have you come from?
非常抱歉 老头
Awfully sorry, old man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!