Bad luck, it happening now.
-这当口 有什么区别 -他和你一样捱过了不列颠战役
– Now, then. What’s the difference? – He went through the Battle of Britain just like you!
要是今晚好戏上场
And now if the big show starts tonight…
他就不能加入
…he won’t be in it.
请不要再提他好吗
Look, will you please shut up about him?
好的好的 对不起 对不起
All right, all right. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
听说今晚的事没有
You heard something about tonight?
不 没有 什么都没听到
No, no. I haven’t heard anything.
-那你刚才说的是什么 -这个只是…
– What are you talking about then? – Well, it’s just….
-继续继续 -我有种预感就是在今晚
– Go on, go on. – I have a feeling it’s on for tonight.
-如此而已 -预感u3000u3000
– That’s all. – A feeling.
带着你的预感去别处吧
Take your feeling somewhere else.
我得写封信
I’ve got a letter to write.
我从早上起来时就有这种预感
I’ve had this feeling since I woke up.
整天都有这种感觉
I’ve had it with me all day long.
无法摆脱它
I can’t shake it off.
就是今晚 我知道这一点
It’s tonight. I know it is.
好吧 就是今晚
All right, it’s tonight.
正合我意
Suits me fine.
今晚 今天下午 现在
Tonight. This afternoon. Now!
我是说
I mean…
在我喝完啤酒之后
…as soon as I finish this beer.
-将军你现在有空吗 -进来吧u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– General, can you spare me a minute? – Come in.
-谢谢 -要咖啡吗
– Thank you. – Can I get you coffee?
-不用谢谢 -我可得来点
– No, thanks. – I’ll get some for myself.
美军第八十二空降师副师长 詹姆斯·M·加文准将
还在下雨吗
Is it still raining?
下下停停 停停下下
On and off, off and on.
有时我想知道上帝究竟站在哪一边
Sometimes I wonder which side God’s on.
什么
What?
我说 有时我想知道上帝站在哪一边
I say, sometimes I wonder which side God’s on.
好问题
Good question.
你有何想法 范
What’s on your mind, Van?
我担心我们降落地点的安排
I’m concerned about the placement of our drop zones.
继续说
Go on.
我知道现在提出新方案太晚了点
I know this is a hell of a late date to bring up something new…
但你给我出了个难题
…but you’ve given me a tough nut to crack.
-我越想越觉得棘手 -我知道范u3000u3000u3000u3000
– It gets tougher every time I try. – I know, Van.
圣米尔伊格里斯座落在德军唯一能用来…
Sainte- Mere- Eglise straddles the only road the Germans can use…
打入我军北翼的公路上 我们必须拿下
…to drive into our northern flank. But it has to be taken.
而且必须守住
And it has to be held.
所以我才要你去 范
That’s why I gave you the job, Van.
-能用下黑板吗 -当然u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– Can I use your board? – Of course.
这是那个镇 有重兵把守
Here’s the town. Heavily fortified.
这是沼泽地 德军已经引水淹没
Down here is the swamp area that the Germans have flooded.
这二者中间 距小镇四英里处是我们的着陆点
And in between, four miles from the town, is our drop zone.
如果出了差错而提前着陆
Now, if anything goes wrong and we undershoot…
降落在沼泽地就会陷入困境
…we land in this flooded area and are bogged down.
如果飞过头了 就会象泥鸽一样落下
If we overshoot, we come down like clay pigeons…
直接面对来自小镇的火力
…smack dab in the center of Sainte- Mere- Eglise.
所以我在附近的村子训练士兵低空跳伞
That’s why I gave the men training in low- level jumps near the villages.
我听说了
So I’ve heard.
我收到了来自贝克斯荷市议会的投诉
Got a complaint from the city council at Bexhall.
你的一些部下因飞过头而降落在市区
Some of your men overshot the drop zone and landed in the town.
-阻碍交通达一小时 -没错头我也在那u3000
– Tied up traffic for an hour. – That’s true, sir. I was with them.
遭遇侧风 将我们吹过了树梢
Sudden crosswind hit us, swept us over the treetops…
大家都给吹散了
…scattered us all over the place.
-你落在了哪 -落在一家女修道院的院子里
– Where did you end up? – In the courtyard of a convent.
放松点 范 坐吧
Relax, Van. Sit down.
几个月来我们都吃尽了苦头
The last few months have been a tough grind on all of us.
我听说你和你的部下一直在刻苦训练
I hear you’ve been working yourself and your battalion hard.
几乎没停过
Almost without a stop.
现在我们就要开始行动了
Now that we’re almost at the end of the line…
你干嘛不让自己和部下放松一下
…why don’t you try easing up on yourself and on the men?
偶尔放松一下能让部队的状态更好
Sometimes a battalion can be sharpened to too fine a point.
有时指挥官也一样
Sometimes a commander can too.
好吧
Well…
如果行动继续延后的话
…if there’s any further delay…
我请求允许重新安排降落地点
…I request permission to submit a new placement for our drop zones.
行 写个报告吧
All right. Put it in writing.
搞正式一点 这是你的职权
Make it official. That’s your prerogative.
萨维克大楼 -盟军海军司令部 位于朴次茅斯城外
不过艾克今晚要在萨维克大楼召开一个决议会
But Ike has called a final meeting for tonight at Southwick House.
如果通过了 今晚九点三十就要出发
If it’s on, we’ll get the green light by 9:30.
-可能性有多大 -超过五成u3000u3000u3000
– What are the chances? – Better than 50- 50.
当我什么也没说 将军 我有这个师最好的一个营
Forget everything I said. I got the best battalion in this division…
而且已准备就绪
…and they’re ready.
英国皇家空军首席气象顾问 J·N·斯塔格空军上校
来了 最新的报告
Here it is. The latest report.
-萨维克大楼[盟军海军司令部]打来的长官 -我是斯塔格u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– It’s Southwick House, sir. – Stagg here.
是的 长官 新锋的移♥动♥比预期的要快
Yes, sir. The new front’s moving in much faster than we thought.
是的 很明显有所改善
Yes, sir, it’s definitely improving.
我会到的 长官 九点三十
I’ll be there, sir. 9:30.
-还要茶吗长官 -咖啡吧浓一点u3000
– Would you like some more tea, sir? – Coffee, and make it black.
谢谢
Please.
等等 普里勒中校
One moment, Colonel Priller.
他为什么没受军法处治
Why wasn’t he court- martialed?
他打下了一百三十二架飞机
He shot down 132 planes.
德国空军西线总部 沃尔夫冈·海格空军中将
你好”匹普斯”老伙计
Hello, Pips, old boy.
别叫我”匹普斯”老伙计
Don’t call me”Pips, old boy.”
共击落一百零一架飞机 其中四引擎轰炸机十一架
我们在苏联时你就是个糟糕的飞行员
You were a rotten pilot when we flew in Russia.
你现在升官了 可仍然是糟糕的飞行员
You’re flying a desk now, but you’re still a rotten pilot!
你这是什么话
What’s that you’re saying?
我窝在这样一个见鬼的机场
I’m squatting here on this God- forsaken airfield…
就两架飞机 纯粹是两堆破烂
…with only two planes, two stinking crates!
当然 你的命令倒是生效了
Oh, sure, sure, your orders were followed!
可我的中队天知道在哪
Now my squadrons are God- knows- where!
给养早就没了 我现在该做什么
My supplies are all gone. What am I supposed to do now?
但是”匹普斯”我们必须分散飞行中队 必须
But Pips, we had to disperse our fighter squadrons. We had to!
看看我们加莱附近的机场遭受了什么
Look what happened to our airstrips around the Pas- de- Calais!
这种主意真是愚蠢之极
The whole idea is absolutely idiotic!
你不让我们前进反而让我们后退
You move us back instead of forward!
当然 我知道天气恶劣 所以他们不一定会进攻
Sure, I know the weather’s lousy and they probably won’t invade…
但万一他们进攻该怎么办
…but what would happen if they did?
你该了解以我的装备至少要两天才能赶到
But you know I can’t get there with my equipment for two days.
老实说 你们全都疯了
I tell you, you’re all crazy!
普里勒总是这么急躁
Priller has always been a hothead…
但不要因此而轻视他
…but let’s not underestimate him.
他的话不无道理
What he says is not entirely illogical.
天气报告怎么说
What’s the weather report?
整个海峡稍有好转
Slightly better over the Channel.
我想不会有意外即使…
I wouldn’t be surprised if- –
-下次天气报告什么时候到 -今晚八点将军u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
– When’s the next weather report? – Tonight at 8, general.
随时向我报告天气情况
Keep me posted on the weather.
替我订好晚餐座位没有
You made my dinner reservations?
订好了 将军
Yes, I did, general.
全部取消
Cancel everything.
-拿了没有 -拿了长官u3000
– Have you got them? – Yes, sir.
给我
Let me have them.
是送给我太太的鞋 特地在巴黎订做的
Shoes for my wife, I had them specially made in Paris…
为她庆祝生日 就是明天 六月六号♥
…for her birthday, tomorrow, the sixth of June.
代我祝她生日快乐
Please wish her a happy birthday.
谢谢 斯派达尔
Thank you, Speidel.
他们干嘛不在五月进攻 那么理想的天气
Why didn’t they attack in May? The weather was perfect….
潮汐都很正常 可现在
Tides were right, and now….
现在进攻就变得艰难了
An attack now would be embarrassing.
开车 但我们用不着担心
Let’s go. But I don’t think we need worry.
德军西线B集团军群参谋长 汉斯·斯派达尔博士少将
积极参与推♥翻♥希♥特♥勒♥密谋活动并牵连到隆美尔
战后 于1957年出任北约地面部队总司令
德军第七集团军第八十四军军长 埃里奇·马克斯中将
计划准备好了吗 长官
Is the plan ready, sir?
是的 计划好了
Yes, yes, quite finished.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!