or if Troy was merely
一个神话,直到考古学家找到了它
a myth until an archeologist found it.
一个城市怎么会消失呢?
How do you lose a city?
被埋在沙漠下面
Under the sand.
他们,呃…他们不得不挖掘它
They, uh… they had to excavate it.
嗯,这个新鲜哈
Well, I’ll be.
我们可以把它挖出来,雷,
We could’ve… we could’ve dug it up, Ray,
用挖掘机
with the Claw.
雷,你今年打算种植大豆吗?
So, Ray, are you going to plant some beans this year?
你觉得呢
If you think we ought to.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
艾比?
Abby?
艾比?!
Abby?!
艾比!
Abby! Oh…
喔!
Whoo! Oh…
你好,你好
Hello, hello.
富兰克林,没关系,嘘
Franklin, it’s okay, shh.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
呃,不好
Uh, no.
什么?发生了什么? 是父亲?
What? What’s happened? Is it father?
不,他很好 是肯特
No, he’s fine. It’s Kent.
他与军队上星期坐船出发了
They shipped him out. He left last week.
哦,亲爱的,我很抱歉
Oh, hon, I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
这比我想象中还要惨
It’s worse than I ever imagined.
根本就是个荒郊野地
You’re out in the middle of nowhere.
这边有很多人居住,比你想象的多
There are more people around than you’d think.
我们有差不多一个月没有听到你的消息了
We haven’t heard from you in almost a month.
我知道了我刚…
I know. I’ve just been…
开始适应这边了
getting adjusted, I guess.
丽芙,那衣服对你来说太小了
Liv, that skirt is too small for you.
进屋吧 进屋
Uh… Come inside, come inside.
我希望你能回到丹佛和我住在一起
I want you to move back to Denver and stay with me.
艾比,我怎么能这样做呢?
Abby, how could I do that?
你怎么可以不这样呢?
How could you not?
总不能在甜菜农场里生孩子吧
You’re not having your baby on a beet farm.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
肯特在海外不知道要待多久,
With Kent overseas for who knows how long,
我自己一个人在那个房♥子里会发疯的
I’ll go mad in that house alone.
你不知道我有多么孤独
You’ve no idea how lonely it is.
我在照顾母亲的时候 曾经有这样的感觉…
I used to feel that way… when I was caring for mother.
我只是坐在那里等待一天中仅有的那几分钟她清醒的时刻
I would just sit there waiting for those minutes a day she was awake.
爸爸把照顾母亲的重担全部推卸在你身上是不公平的
It wasn’t fair for Daddy to drop the entire burden of caring for mother on you.
我当时为了肯特的事情忙不开
I had my hands full with Kent.
但是,我们现在的二人时间有多快乐啊
But we’d have such a good time now, Liv,
只有我们两个人的生活,直到肯特回国
just the two of us… until Kent got home.

Ray.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here.
这是我的姐姐,艾比
This is my sister, Abby.
嗯,很高兴认识你
Uh, nice to meet you.
你好
Hello.
欢迎
Welcome.
什么? 雨
What? Rain.
所有人聊的都是天气
All anyone talks about is the weather.
莉薇,你什么时候回家?
Livy, when are you coming home?
那孩子怎么办?
What about the baby?
我会照看
I’ll baby-sit.
你可以回到学校 为什么不呢?
You can go back to school. Why not?
父亲也满意了你也结婚了
Father’s satisfied. You’re married.
再也没有私生子
There’ll be no baby born out of wedlock.
种植谣言有很多方法,莉薇
There’s more than one way to work the rumor mill, Livy.
你可以在教堂里散播一些谣言
A few well-chosen words among the gossips at church…
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
丹佛的八卦女士将会迫不及待地对你表示同情
The Denver ladies will be tripping over themselves to offer you sympathy.
谁知道他竟酗酒还脾气不好
Who knew he drank or had that temper?
谁能让孩子在这种家庭里成长
Can you image raising a child in a home like that?
不,这不是雷
No, that’s not Ray.
所以呢?
So?
雷?不
Ray? No.
雷是我遇见最温柔的男人
Ray’s the most gentle man I’ve ever met.
这跟他是怎样的人没有关系
This has nothing to do with him.
而是为你今后考虑
It’s about doing what’s best for you.
有爱德华的消息吗?
Any word from Edward? Mm,
没有
no.
莉薇,你有这么多的计划
Livy, you had so many plans.
没人应该跟自己不爱的人结婚,特别是你
No one deserves to stay married to someone they don’t love, especially not you.
向父亲带好
Give my love to father.
我会的
I will.
他有问过我吗?
Does he ever ask about me?
是的,经常
Yes, often.
你真不会撒谎
You’re a terrible liar.
你能帮我把这封信寄出去吗?
Will you mail this letter for me?
当然,亲爱的
Sure, hon.
再见
Bye.
爱你
Love you. Mm-mm.
♪ Cheeks of rose ♪
♪ Tiny toes ♪
♪ Has our little baby ♪
♪ Eyes of blue ♪
♪ Fingers, too ♪
♪ Cunning all as may be… ♪
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你在唱歌♥
You were singing.
是什么歌♥?
What was it?
只是小时候爸爸经常唱给我们听的歌♥
It’s just a song Daddy’d sing to us kids.
我正在努力回想 以便以后唱给宝宝听
I was trying to remember it so I could sing it to the baby.
我姐姐想让我
My sister wants me to
回丹佛医院
go back to Denver to deliver
生孩子
in the hospital.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她离开了
She left already.
我去做午饭了
I’ll make some lunch.
燕尾蝶
Swallowtail.
也可能是西部虎凤蝶
Probably a Western Tiger.
这些斑点
Those spots.
翅膀上的斑点好美
The spots on the wings are beautiful.
假眼
False eyes.
哦,弗劳瑞,你画下来了吗?
Oh, Florie, did you get it?
画下来了
Got it.
假眼可以吓退它的敌人
False eyes confuse its enemy.
飞蛾也有假眼
Moths have them, too.
你怎么能分辨它们是蝴蝶还是飞蛾
How can you tell a moth from a butterfly?
飞蛾休息时翅膀是展开的,
Moths rest with their wings spread.
蝴蝶休息时翅膀是合起来的
Butterflies, with their wings together.
而更多的时候,飞蛾有保护色 以便融入环境
And more often, moths have protective coloring so they blend in.
而蝴蝶没有
Butterflies are bold.
从我们找到的这些品种就看出来了
Just look at some of the species we’ve found. See?
好艳丽啊
Colors.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是我们的监督员
That was strictly for our observations, Florie.
别大惊小怪的
Stop fussing.
太好了
Perfect.
弗劳瑞
Florie…
看!看!
Look! Look!
哇,这个不错 生完第二个宝宝刚好用上
Wow, this is nice. After your second baby.
你丈夫最喜欢什么颜色?
What’s your husband’s favorite color?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那你的呢?
What’s yours?
蓝色和红色
Blue and red.
像燕尾蝶的假眼
Like the false eyes on a swallowtail.
是的,没错
Yes, exactly.
这个怎么样? 哦,我喜欢这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!