What did you think of the show?
钱在这里,你可以数一下
Here’s the cash. You can count it all now.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
居然有两箱
Two bags’ worth.
罗莉呢,她有没有看到节目
Where’s Lori?Do you know if she saw the show?
我拿到她的钱了 她一定很高兴
I got her money. She’ll like it.
我喜欢你的帽子 谢谢,过奖了
Love the hat.Thank you. Thank you very much.
你们保密好不好
Can you keep a secret?
我要把这个生日小纪念品带走
I’m taking this souvenir of my day.
实在太好笑了
This has been a total hoot. Hey!
他的样子有一点狼狈 不过他没事
I’m afraid he’s a little groggy, but he’s fine.
华里斯
Heh, heh.- Wally.
欢迎你回来,陌生人
Welcome back, stranger.
坐啊
Here, take a load off.
我给你倒杯茶来好吗
Can I get you some tea?- Please.
好 一颗糖还是两颗
One lump or two?
不要糖
No lumps.
你都在做什么
What have you been doing?
我挨整了
I was tortured.
帅啊,他们弄得好不好玩
Great. Did they make it fun?
什么
What?
你知道他们在签什么吗,瑟盖
You know what they’re signing?Sergei
敲醒了我们梦想的丧钟
The death knell of our dreams.
只好将就拿一半的钱了
We’ll have to settle for half.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Ready.
你看到我的演出没有 没有
Did you see what I did?
我在所有的人面前单独演出
In front of all these people, I had a solo.
全体观众都被我逗得乐不可支
I had the entire crowd eating out of my hand.
真的?你就穿这身衣服?
Is that what you were wearing?
也许他们有录影
Maybe they made a tape.
我真以你为荣
I’m so proud of you.
我想跟你一样,华里斯
I want to be just like you, Wally.
刚才在那个房♥间里 我以为我死定了
When I was back in that room, I thought I was going to die.
一生在我眼前一扫而过
My life passed before my eyes
我才发觉我关心的东西不对
and I realized I cared about the wrong things.
我关心的是钱、成就
I’ve cared about money and success
爬到最顶端、名望
and getting to the top.Prestige and…
结果到了最后…
At the end of the day…
有一个留小胡子 的大个子站在你背后
There’s a big guy standing behind you.
如果你看了录影带 可能会觉得好过一点
Yeah, well…maybe you’ll feel better if you could see this tape.
真的在我背后?
Really behind me?
真的
real?
你真是无所不在
You’re everywhere.
这是给你的,兄弟
This one is for you…buddy.
开玩笑的
Is joke.
你看
Look.
KGB送给波瑞斯
”From KGB to Boris… ”…fastest gun in the east.”
东方最快的快枪手
But there can only be one fastest gun.
不过只能有一个最快的快枪手
就是你
And now, it’s you.
我向你致敬
I salute you.
我跟达玲要开肉店
Doreen and me, we go open butcher shop.
不过你永远都是我的兄弟
But you will always be my brother.
你看
Oh, look!
什么
What?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
这里面只有一些假♥钞♥
There’s nothing in here but silly money.
你在找什么
What were you looking for?
我的纪念娃娃不见了
I lost my souvenir doll.
可是…
But
你真的不在乎钱对不对
You really don’t care about money at all, do you?
这不是真的钱
It’s not real.
那个娃娃好漂亮
The doll was beautiful.
那么这个纪念品好不好
How’s this for a souvenir?
罗杰
Roger,
你看这个娃娃该不会…
you don’t suppose maybe doll…?
别傻了,这是他挑给自己的
Don’t be daft.This is the one he picked for himself.
好难看的娃娃 肚子像屁♥股♥一样
Terrible-looking thing. Her stomach looks like her ass.
就是她的屁♥股♥,白♥痴♥ 把它给我
Is her ass, you idiot. Give it to me.
好了
There.
好像爆♥炸♥一样
That was like an explosion.
再试一次好不好 好
Want to try again?
你有没有保险
Do you have insurance?
(神秘英雄挫败炸♥弹♥阴谋)
你看到没有?我们就在场
Did you see this? We were right there.
我们有可能被炸死
We could’ve been killed.
上面说这个神秘男子…
It says this mystery guy…
非常狡猾
was equal parts
而且神勇得不得了
”brilliant cunning and sheer testosterone.”
第二点倒是说对了
They were right about the second part.
暂停一下
Time out.
好,送饮料的人
All right, Venkman.
行动
Now.
饭店免费招待
Compliments of the house.
天哪,你们实在太好了
Oh, my gosh.You people are so nice.
花要吃下去吗
Uh…Do you eat the flower?
抱歉
Sorry
对不起,弄到你鼻子去了
I’m sorry. In the nose too.
那样最难过了 来,给你一条毛巾
That’s the worst. Here, get a towel.
来,拿一条毛巾
Here, get a towel.
撞到你了吗
Did that make contact?
天哪
Oh my gosh!
祝我健康
Gesundheit myself.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 他也喷了“老香料”古龙水
Yeah, just another Old Spice guy.
表现真精采,史宾塞先生
Impressive performance, Mr. Spenser.
抱歉要试探你一下 我们必须有万全的把握
Sorry about the test, but we did have to be sure.
一千个候选人中只有一个人
Only one candidate in a thousand even detects
能查觉出亚马逊毒蛙的毒液
Amazonian arafrog toxin
更别说打倒送东西的人了
much less incapacitates the messenger.
我们跟候选人接触 更是少之又少
And it’s rare that we even approach a candidate
我们要甄试十二到十八个月
until we’ve auditioned him for 12 or 18 months,
不过那一天晚上…
but the other night…
我们亲眼目睹 一位超级巨星的诞生
We witnessed the birth of a superstar.
希望你能加入我们
We’d like you to join the team.
你要我成为组织的一员?
You want me to be a part of The Company?
我不知道该说什么 这一切来得了太快了
I don’t know what to say.This is all happening kind of fast.
请告诉我们你的要求
Just tell us your demands, please.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
他们觉得你是超级巨星
They think you’re a superstar.
他们希望你表现出 超级巨星的样子
I think they expect you to act like one.
我希望房♥间里摆鲜花
I would like fresh flowers in my room.
稀有的热带花,味道要好
Rare tropical flowers…that smell good.
我的化妆室里要有冰
And ice in my dressing room..
应该像皇宫一样
which should be a palace
罗莉的化妆室也要像皇宫一样
and so should Lori’s be a palace.
我的猎犬也要一间化妆室
And I want a dressing room for my pet bloodhound, too.
还有贵宾狗
And a poodle.
还有罗莉的贵宾狗
And Lori’s poodle.
它们可以一起睡
They can bunk in together.
不过里面最好有鲜花
But there better be fresh flowers in there!
还有冰块
And ice!
什么都行 只要你演出好戏就行了
Whatever. Just so long as you produce the hits.
我一个礼拜演六次
I’ll do six a week.
六次?五次
Six?Five.
不,不是六次,五次
No, not six. Five.
不过其中一次免费
But one of them will be for free.
每个礼拜有一天 我要演给小孩或老人看
I want to do kids or old people one day a week.
我要一台爬梯健身器
And I want a StairMaster.
一台果菜榨汁机
I want a JuiceMaster.
一台大腿美容器

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!